Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. (30529 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / BITCOIN: NDIC And CBN Are Looking Into Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by engrshakespeare: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
so bottom line is:she did mmm and not bitcoin!

Exactly
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Alajiki(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Osahon7:
foool

I'd rather be a fool than be LIKE you. I'm okay being described as a fool for as long as my 'foolery' does not result in losing my savings to con artists like you.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Alajiki:

I'd rather be a fool than be LIKE you. I'm okay being described as a fool for as long as my 'foolery' does not result in losing my savings to con artists like you.

the exact reason why i called you a fool...can you ban Naira becos Scammers are using it to perpetuate thier deals?? Can you ban dollar, pounds because of some fraudlents schemes that uses Them?
Same with bitcoins
CBN should ban ponzi schemes that uses bitcoins not bitcoins per say.
I was in Dubai last year December and i bought Hp charger from Hp outlets with bitcoins..
I even sold $540 worth of self.
Those were the btc i made from Nigeria.
Your CBN are ignorant on how btc work

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
peteruyip:
Abeg call or WhatsApp me
I was only joking

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Insightz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Only those who don't understand Bitcoin would ask for a ban. It is legal, pure currency at its best.

I have some money saved in Bitcoin. The advantage is that it is not affected by the mainstream market.

But be careful though. Like any money, it is subject to fluctuations.

Also scammers would prey on your lack of knowledge.

Trade safe people
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by whycee001(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Click on my Btc if u av 210$
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by simsonnaira(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Pls how would cbn ban me for using Bitcoin, still wondering, them be mumu sha. Do you care to make extra in income every 15days? Check my signature.

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by gabe: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2017
Bitcoin is 901usd today. That's 450k naira. No matter hw illegal it is, people will still look for it. Dem de ban gold?
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by greatKCforever(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2017
well, i see no reason why any man shouldn't be interested in making MORE money than usual. Truth be told: it's even simple things that makes the rich become richer ( hard mork and ambition). Its funny how most people here lack these two habits. From the way they write you know them. thank you
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by bigiyaro(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
greatKCforever:

Why is the website in a Language i do not understand
it is a worldwide program, click on the British flag to change the language to English. Pls note, don't register if you don't understand bitcoin transactions or if you don't have 0.01btc. But if you do, activate your account immediately, cos people are coming in all the time.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Omotaday(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
alloykem:
What other bizz is better than 16k collect 90k.......bitcoin buzz all the way..........
Can you put me through on this bitcoin thing?
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Buy or Sell Bitcoin anytime of the day. Mon-sat only
Omotaday:
Can you put me through on this bitcoin thing?
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by somazil: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who is the IDIOT talking shit about TBC what do u know. Just because the world now knows bitcoin u now have mouth to talk. DO your research well before spiting rubbish out of your mouth. Does The Billion Coin look like Ponzi scheme to you.

The Govt. can't stop bitcoin or even TBC because they are pure virtual or crypto-currency.

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Ppresh2017(f): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Buy your TBC as low as 1000naira. Need not think scam because I will send TBC first to you and you will be honorable enough to send me your naira. WhatsApp 08068982819 for fast deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.