Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. (30528 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / BITCOIN: NDIC And CBN Are Looking Into Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by penjohn(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Infact this post is rubbish, Learn more about bitcoin, CBN can't stop flow of bitcoin, u can decide u don't want to get ur bitcoin or sell it in Nigeria at all, there are more than 1000 international sites, infact before u accept and digest any media news, verify and learn about it first, can CBN fight Dollars?

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by ImoRiver: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigerians are smart but yet extremely gullible. If someone can give his hard earned money to a useless pastor to buy private jet how can such person feel smart?

Bitcoin is not a scam or ponzi scheme and has nothing in common with extortion like general overseers of various PLC pentecostal churches. MMM has everything in common with pentecostal churches limited.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Superheroman: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes the media! Am talking about the media. They are bunch of hypocrise. They want to use their platforms to bury mmm but won't use same platforms to put pressure on the Govt to live up to expectation.

MMM is setting a new world order, where Peter is robbed to pay Paul, and Paul is robbed to pay Pius, then Pius is robbed to pay back Peter, then Peter is robbed again to pay Paul.

This cycle of robbing can go on and on, but what's important is that money is circulating to those who don't have it, so that they can meet some of their basic needs. Robbing one to pay the other is what the world actually needs. That's what humanity ought to be...

4 Likes

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omooniya1:
mute is a better word than (looking u like TV)
ok
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by sekem: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
oladayo63:
I'm tired of Nigerians, Nigeria, CBN, and our everything Nigeria.

What's up now?

The FG came for MMM, that's understandable.

Now Bitcoin? Really?

It's like saying Nigerians should be careful with the dollar.

With the way the FG is creating fear and panic in the heart of Nigerians, I don't think they are helping them key into opportunities.

Why is China not sounding warning against Btc? Over 70% of Btc is mined in that country. OP, hope you know?

Abeg, CBN should work to revive the naira and stop chasing the air.

And for Nairaland, I don't know what to say. Keeping promoting rubbish with the aim of generating traffic. Like say $eun no dey deal with Bitcoin.

Similar to religion, my Nigerians keep swallowing what the media feeds them. Zombies! Don't we have heads to think? What's Google meant for if not to verify useless claims like this?

I don't even understand this our government people anymore.

They are coming for Bitcoin because of what?

I got a mail from etradexchange warning her customers not to put bitcoin again in the reason for payment because the FG is tracking such payments and have ordered banks to stop receiving payments for digital currencies like Bitcoin, Neteller, etc.

And I'm like, seriously, are they mad?

What are they really protecting? lipsrsealed

It seems our government is determined to keeping us under chains whereas the rest of the world is moving ahead.

I don't know how true this is but I was once told that the reason why Paypal is yet to enable us from receiving payments with our paypal account is this same FG.

I will so much like the FG to come out and tell us just one reason why we should be disallowed from using digital currencies for our online business.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
eph12:

the problem is mmm not bitcoin then. many people did mmm with naira but we cannot blame naira for what they are facing now
mum just called the man now, he's coming over.
Gon bombard him with questions.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Alajiki:
I hope they listen. We told them before they crash-landed with MMM, all we got in return were curses. Now it's bitcoin, those who ears let them hear!
I know you said "have" in your mind but didn't type it. grin

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by penjohn(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Surely Nairaland added MMM to pull traffic, and some gullible Nigerians can't read and understand simple details they let the media feed them trash, soon u will know more about this future currency And be looking for it, but it will have been $5000 by then(1 bitcoin is $900 as at present)
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by skywalker240(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Alajiki:
I hope they listen. We told them before they crash-landed with MMM, all we got in return were curses. Now it's bitcoin, those who ears let them hear!
so bitcoin is a scam too? How wil we ever move foward in modern tech advancements smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Fibo27(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bitcoin isn't scam. But if you read this article properly, you'll see why the Cbn is concerned.. Btw I wan sell my Tbc.. Holla if interested
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by engrshakespeare: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
November

I did ask the man, he said he's waiting for mmm to start paying.
Your mum didnt buy bitcoin, she did mmm bitcoin, thats a ponzi arrangement. Bitcoin is a currency, buy low sell high, you dont need to GH or PH to sell it.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by qwester: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
I have E-dinar coin to sell at cheap rate...contact me on 07032519844 what's app.Regards
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
engrshakespeare:

Your mum didnt buy bitcoin, she did mmm bitcoin, thats a ponzi arrangement. Bitcoin is a currency, buy low sell high, you dont need to GH or PH to sell it.
so bottom line is:she did mmm and not bitcoin!
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Chrisfamous5(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ekakamba:
Ban bitcoin? That's forking preposterous.

I can see clearly that some mooncalves agenda is to take us back to stone age.

If you're still in the dark about bitcoin please check it out on wikipedia or google it. It's 100% genuine more than the promises of a failed government and her cohorts.

Bitcoin made me a boss!

But watch out for HYIP, 99.9% of them are scammers/don't last.

Beware of:
¤The Billion Coin (TBC)
¤Pay Coin
¤One Coin.
grin
what about virtacoin... Its genuine
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by baddosky1: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why won't CBN open their mouth to talk trash about Bitcoin (something they do not know how it works) when we have a Finance Minister with a Maloo (Cow) Brain
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ekakamba:

If you're still in the dark about bitcoin please check it out on wikipedia or google it. It's 100% genuine more than the promises of a failed government and her cohorts.

Bitcoin made me a boss!

Beware of:
¤The Billion Coin (TBC)
¤Pay Coin
¤One Coin.

grin

Nobody is saying that bitcoin is not genuine. the issue here is the real reason why MMM wants to trade in bitcoin
and that is because bitcoin is untraceable and once a transaction is done using bitcoin you can never reverse it

Also it looks like Mr Sergey Mavordi wants his own share of the loot in bitcoin, because what use is Nigerian money to him?
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by uchbaba(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Invest now and secure ur future, the govt doesn't care abt u ONLY U can make urself HAPPY! Invest wisely by registering below...
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by rusher14: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mugus in place.

Final scam activated.

Prepare for launch.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Ay04z(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Introducing Money Link - The Best Fully Automated Peer-to-Peer Donation Platform

The program is simple!
LEVEL ONE : pay 1500 to get 4500
LEVEL TWO: pay 3000 to get 9000
LEVEL THREE: pay 5000 to get 15000
LEVEL FOUR: pay 10000 to get 30000
LEVEL FIVE: pay 15000 to get 45000

H O W T O P A R T I C I P A T E

Firstly you need to download Money Link Mobile application, then register and wait patiently before 12hrs your number will be merge with an upliner who you'll pay your 1.5k and the UPLINER will confirm your payment and upgrade you for your own payment and you get merged the following day by 6-8pm with another 4 persons in cycling line to pay you 1.5k each and you have to confirm them also and upgrade them on the application within 24hrs for them to receive their own donation and the process continues

Download the mobile application here :
http:///moneylinkapp-Ayohdehleh

ML Forum 1
https:///IXZFjcWEYAs5Ztp1lzAMCX

ML Forum 2
https:///0BwLn4pZ6FFBbBkk0g00GD

Telegram Forum
/moneylinkforum

Operations start on Monday. The earlier you join, the quicker you gain
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by OTEGA1: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Its understandable while the govt will want to ban Bitcoin.cos dey dontnunderstand it hence the ban is only solution.since dey can't regulate price of it so dere cronies can benefit from it ,they want to ban it so no body benefits spreading as much fear as possible to gulliable Nigerians.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Insane post
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who wants 0.03btc and a $50 sign up bonus?Check my signature. Register and Pm me on
09064478817 watsapp . Registration closes 26th January 2017.
Better hurry.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by eph12(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
mum just called the man now, he's coming over.
Gon bombard him with questions.
lol.. just forget about the money. If you're lucky you get your money back.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by eph12(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Admin401:

Nobody is saying that bitcoin is not genuine. the issue here is the real reason why MMM wants to trade in bitcoin
and that is because bitcoin is untraceable and once a transaction is done using bitcoin you can never reverse it

Also it looks like Mr Sergey Mavordi wants his own share of the loot in bitcoin, because what use is Nigerian money to him?
so kindly tell us what you know about mavrodi getting his own share of the loot in naira sir or he has none?
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by stevkc: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ekakamba:

So One coin is a scam

Bitcoin made me a boss!

Beware of:
¤The Billion Coin (TBC)
¤Pay Coin
¤One Coin.

grin
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Ayatullah(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
elyte:
Late last year, the CBN warned Nigerians against the popular ponzi scheme-MMM. Few months after, many participants of the scheme have their funds hanged in the scheme. As it stands, the scheme may not resurrect.

We should also remember that the scheme discussed about the use of Bitcoin in its transaction and this has also raised some eyebrows as to their intentions. The CBN is now raising an alarm warning people against the world's real and genuine cryptocurrency- Bitcoin.

We all know that Bitcoin, though might be a genuine cryptocurrency, many Nigerians are still not familiar with it and some are even duped by scam dealers. Apart from this, Bitcoin is now the main source of many Ponzi schemes which are now in their tens.

Will the CBN ban Bitcoin in Nigeria to tame more loses and even arrest major Bitcoin dealers in Nigeria?.

Now that MMM is in the dark, is Bitcoin the next?

Why are you asking an already answered question? If you are not always on MMM website 24/7 you ought to have heard the news since that CBN has warned Nigeria banks not to be involved in Bitcoin.

MMM people should surrender as losers they made themselves. Period.

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by iscom(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hello,

I know you are a Guider in one platform. However do you know that a smart guider is one who has the ability to manage more than one platforms, control alot of downlines and make his cash from these platforms? I invite you into the world of Smart Guiders. Get to become a guider in more than one platform. It could be interesting you know. I was invited and i obliged.

Now i am inviting you to Join us in MMM CASH. MMM cash is a brand new MMM platform with improved features. Its definatly taking the industry by storm starting Febuary 14th, their proposed launch date. Now if you must be a Guider in MMM CASH its now. Follow the link below and fillout the MMM GUIDERS CONTACT form. Its free.

NOTE : Dont forget to provide my email address in the field for Referral co-guider's email". My email is odegheochuko@gmail.com

https:///5VdLDfpqBM
 Odegheochuko@gmail.com

https:///30FtLJffq2lJNy6Ls44pKH

If the form quota is completed, kindly open the Facebook page in the site and click the latest link.
Or try  
https:///5VdLDfpqBM
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by 1kinggy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ekakamba:

Bitcoin made me a boss!

Beware of:
¤The Billion Coin (TBC)
¤Pay Coin
¤One Coin.

grin

Some countries "banned" btc but set up alternative cryptos operated by their national banks or reserves.

Thanks on the alert on TBC and others. When their bubble go burst... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.