Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. (30527 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / BITCOIN: NDIC And CBN Are Looking Into Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Wallade(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bitcoin isn't Ponzi scheme! It is a tender that can be legal or otherwise in your environment however, it has value and is appreciating constantly. I will always invest in bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by elyte(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
elyte:
yes..it has given rise to more ponzis ....
I just week
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Ogetogeo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sorry to say but CBN and most Nigerians are plain ignorant.

What has bitcoin got to do with ponzi schemes?

Ban bitcoin? Lol
They can as well ban paypal, skrill, payoneer and all.

What would I not hear in this yeye country sef?

And the educated illiterates on this forum are already foaming in the mouth.

A wise man once said "get informed or you get deformed".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Ekakamba: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Then we ban the ediots! grin
coldsummer:

Ban bitcoin and afterwards ban naira. cheesy grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by kindklemz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dumb? No.
Dumber?Not sure.
Dumbest? Yes.

Op. Your article na trash,like serious, how can you categorised bitcoin and MMM under one roof?

Bitcoin is a currency, just like your Naira and Dollars while MMM is a scheme used in earning bitcoins.

Banning bitcoin is like banning the use of currency in transactions.

And again, Nigerian government can not stop people from using bitcoin.

People should be properly informed. MMM is accepting bitcoin because it is a currency same way it is accepting naira because it is a currency.

Government is not planning to Ban the use of bitcoin, besides it has never been a formal daily currency in Nigeria, it is only warning people about schemes that are using bitcoin to scam people.

Except if the Nigerian government is as dumb as the originator of this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by eph12(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
CBN may also need to ban naira because there are so many ponzi schemes in naira
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by penzino(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
elyte:
Late last year, the CBN warned Nigerians against the popular ponzi scheme-MMM. Few months after, many participants of the scheme have their funds hanged in the scheme. As it stands, the scheme may not resurrect.

We should also remember that the scheme discussed about the use of Bitcoin in its transaction and this has also raised some eyebrows as to their intentions. The CBN is now raising an alarm warning people against the world's real and genuine cryptocurrency- Bitcoin.

We all know that Bitcoin, though might be a genuine cryptocurrency, many Nigerians are still not familiar with it and some are even duped by scam dealers. Apart from this, Bitcoin is now the main source of many Ponzi schemes which are now in their tens.

Will the CBN ban Bitcoin in Nigeria to tame more loses and even arrest major Bitcoin dealers in Nigeria?.

Now that MMM is in the dark, is Bitcoin the next?

they should just ban the internet instead so people will not have access to those sites... Awon Omo Ale
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by lexxwiz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ekakamba:
Ban bitcoin? That's forking preposterous.

I can see clearly that some mooncalves agenda is to take us back to stone age.

If you're still in the dark about bitcoin please check it out on wikipedia or google it. It's 100% genuine more than the promises of a failed government and her cohorts.

Bitcoin made me a boss!

But watch out for HYIP, 99.9% of them are scammers/don't last.

Beware of:
¤The Billion Coin (TBC)
¤Pay Coin
¤One Coin.

grin

I like the made you a boss part.. Enlighten me on bitcoin will you.?
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ekakamba:
Ban bitcoin? That's forking preposterous.

I can see clearly that some mooncalves agenda is to take us back to stone age.

If you're still in the dark about bitcoin please check it out on wikipedia or google it. It's 100% genuine more than the promises of a failed government and her cohorts.

Bitcoin made me a boss!

But watch out for HYIP, 99.9% of them are scammers/don't last.

Beware of:
¤The Billion Coin (TBC)
¤Pay Coin
¤One Coin.

grin

Where is it written that The Billion Coin is Scam?

If you have not any proof don't reply rubbish.

When bitcoin first came out, that's how people like you were telling others it is scam. Today almost every business man wants to invest in bitcoin.

If you don't have anything better to reply put your mouth in your dick and suck it.

Lubbish
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by eph12(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
That was how I came back from school, only for me to hear that one pastor brainwashed my mum into d bitcoin shii
she invested 100k
Now i'm prepared to go bk to school, mum be looking at me like Tv
I warned her!!
Now 100k is gone like that!
just like that!!!
How come? when was that? just like saying your mom invested 100k in buying dollars and now the money is gone. you should ask exactly what happened
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by cyberguy72(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
There is no way CBN can ban Bitcoin........toothless Bulldogs
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Abeg call or WhatsApp me
PabloOmoEscobar:
I need bitcoin pls cheesy
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
I think I should go and meet d pastor sef.mum no even understand the whole thing, she just carry money put.She just said she did the 50% increase one

tired already
Ahh, madame, it's like your pastor did mmm for your mom o, cause since I started using bitcoin, nothing like 50% increase or anything, bitcoin is just like saving your money online, mostly in dollars, whenever you need it, you just sell some and do what you want with the money... Shikinan

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Ekakamba: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
I didn't say it's a scam, I said 'beware of TBC' you one balled Muppet. I guess this loser have a lot TBC and nobody wanna buy for even a hundred and fifty naira per TBC... You niccas said TBC will be N100,000k this year but how much is it now? 100 naira? No 50 naira for 2TBC. Sorry for your loss boy. grin
wilsonreuben:

Where is it written that The Billion Coin is Scam?

If you have not any proof don't reply rubbish.

When bitcoin first came out, that's how people like you were telling others it is scam. Today almost every business man wants to invest in bitcoin.

If you don't have anything better to reply put your mouth in your dick and suck it.

Lubbish
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Omooniya1: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
That was how I came back from school, only for me to hear that one pastor brainwashed my mum into d bitcoin shii
she invested 100k
Now i'm prepared to go bk to school, mum be looking at me like Tv
I warned her!!
Now 100k is gone like that!
just like that!!!
haba!!! because of N100k ua abusing ur mother (mum be looking at me like Tv) ...if the money reach 200k I believe u will kill your mother.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by OTEGA1: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Y can't u guys reason.Bitcoin and Mmm are 2 different things.Bitcoin is a digital currency why Mmm is a company like every other company that uses Bitcoin for whatever it does.

We use naira in Nigeria and countless people have been duped with the naira.will we cos of people been duped with the naira stop using it generally.

No the only way is just to be carefully of how you spend d moni but banning naira or Bitcoin is not possible cos CBN does not have control over Bitcoin so can't be banned.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by abbeymatrix: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Need a simpler way to get paid from companies abroad? Get $25 when you sign up for Payoneer using my referral link.

PAYONEER.COM

and you get your MasterCard delivered to your door step anywhere you are in the world for free you dont pay anything,you cant wait to get the opportunity

sign up now here with :https://share.payoneer.com/nav/iHlTIVkQD7bqLOI4qDAlRtqLfvkfcmU2T6TTVqi_GB3vqQKQ4MUh8bTY04VKQL_LOEXnsJjV6Y65aalE6eO2HA2

you can copy and paste if auto click is not working
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
eph12:

How come? when was that? just like saying your mom invested 100k in buying dollars and now the money is gone. you should ask exactly what happened
November

I did ask the man, he said he's waiting for mmm to start paying.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by jamalnation(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bitcoin 100% sure
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omooniya1:

haba!!! because of N100k ua abusing ur mother (mum be looking at me like Tv) ...if the money reach 200k I believe u will kill your mother.
Lol..nt abusing her.
I just said that cos whenever I remind her I'd be going bk soon.she goes mute, meaning there's no money. I'm just angry.
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by chomytex(f): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dat9jakid:
Ahh, madame, it's like your pastor did mmm for your mom o, cause since I started using bitcoin, nothing like 50% increase or anything, bitcoin is just like saving your money online, mostly in dollars, whenever you need it, you just sell some and do what you want with the money... Shikinan
I'm just confused
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ekakamba:
I didn't say it's a scam, I said 'beware of TBC' you one balled Muppet. I guess this loser have a lot TBC and nobody wanna buy for even a hundred and fifty naira per TBC... You niccas said TBC will be N100,000k this year but how much is it now? 100 naira? No 50 naira for 2TBC. Sorry for your loss boy. grin grin grin

Don't be stupid, stupid people die.

Educate yourself. See the billion coin official website. 1TBC = 1.07....BTC

Concerning selling my TBC, You don't even have the smallest idea.

May goodness help you. If you think bitcoin will be ontop forever Then i pity you. It took 6years for bitcoin to get to where it is now. TBC is not even up to a year and look at the price.

For your info, i know goods, assets... that are been sold in TBC today and i've proof.

So laddie,
what are you babbling about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Ignyte(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
so if pounds is the currency mostly used in fraud, they will stop the distribution of the Sterling... mtchew... my country, my country
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by mumels(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sell Your Skrill To me

I also have $1000 bitcoin for sale 485/$ last price

As for CBN and their Boss Dullardinhoooo of furadenunu Republic.When he his done,he should just pack his luggage's and cows and head back to his barn. 2019 is at the corner,we already ordered for a private jet to transport him and his cows to furadenunu republic.

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by ifeanyidavid: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
For wetin nah ??

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by lakesider(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Even if u are hungry as a blogger , do itself some little reasearch before publishing poo
If no nigerian buy my bitcoin . I sell to people in over 100 countries

1 Like

Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by eph12(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
November

I did ask the man, he said he's waiting for mmm to start paying.
the problem is mmm not bitcoin then. many people did mmm with naira but we cannot blame naira for what they are facing now
Re: Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. by Omooniya1: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
Lol..nt abusing her.
I just said that cos whenever I remind her I'd be going bk soon.she goes mute, meaning there's no money. I'm just angry.
mute is a better word than (looking u like TV)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.