Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub (793 Views)

Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by NEHLIVE: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Ewatomilola, an eyewitness who came across the accident this morning, shared details. However, it is wrong to assume that the girl lost her life because of 'love for money or material things' (according to the poster's analysis). They could be her relatives or close friends. Read what Ewa wrote about the accident after the cut...

"God have mercy...I met with this on my way to Abk. This happened on Ring-road,Mobil Ibadan at exactly 1am this morning... Four people in the car,three guys and a lady...one of the guys just got back from Dubai(platenumber) last week that was what prompted their outung...,they were coming back from club and their car jumped to the other lane at a high speed and hit a big iron billboard. .the lady is a student of unilag..her family are yet to know she's late..they all died nobody survived...the most painful thing is the lady who lost her life. All the way from unilag...Ladies' love for money and material things this days is something...#brutal #death #godlythings #highness #speed #allinthenameofballingandshowingoff #liveswasted"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/photos-unilag-female-student-3-others.html

Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by NEHLIVE: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
More
Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by Agadsman(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2017
hmmm what a way to transit to the great beyond...

pls guys, don't drink and drive and if u must drive don't drink to stupor. I am not any better too cos sometimes you feel dat no matter how drunk you are, wen u get on the steering, ur sense will be restored.... yea at times you might be lucky you got home safe but mehn, u don't get lucky all the time..... moderation is still the major key...

Rip to them tho.
Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by vani86: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2017
Please, biko, ejor (dont know hausa).

Dont drink and drive. Even if you must keep to your limit. Many have died, many more deaf ones will join them.

RIP to the dead, really feel for their family
Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by sweerychick(f): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Too bad, wonder what kinda speed this vehicle was on cry
Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by marshalcarter: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
lives wasted all in the name of balling and showin off.....I love dat sentence...

rip y'all

.abeg....drunk nd about to act vin diesel would take you beyond oooo....abeg cry
Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by CplusJason: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
I Just checked the plate number..... cool
Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Died in active service...

Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by temitemi1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
night club should i say rest in peace or rest in... wait, the plate number undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
RIP guess its straight to hell then ... clubbing then drink driving embarassed
Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who tell u?
Bumbae1:
RIP guess its straight to hell then ... clubbing then drink driving embarassed

Re: Unilag Female Student, 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Retuning From A Nightclub by ikp120(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Which kinda plate number be that? Na UNILAG Official plate number be that?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? / Pls What Can We Call This / Video Of Edo Corper Promising His Male Underage Students Palm Wine To Flex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.