Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice (783 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am 35 years old Male,Married with One wife,I want to marry 3 more to make it 4 wives as Islam permits.Feeding,Accomodation,and other social issues are not A problem.I am Rich and i Own my permanent House.ALHAMDULILLAH.
Some of My family members advising me to take only one more wife, but I want to do 4.I am a bit Confused.
Any advice,though the Choice is mine but Your advice will help.
Thanks.
Abba.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by dingbang(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
B like say u no wan live long

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by nepapole(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
10 wont be bad.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by Origin(f): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
For me the best person to marry several wives is a matured MAN. I am acquainted with different men of different religions with many wives.

It is not by might nor by education. To build a home, take care of your kids and ensuring all parties are comfortable and happy is your responsibility. I have seen polygamous marriages that I am envious of and I have seen monogamous marriages that was filled with hatred.

No one can advice you. Its your cross you must bear it. Are you MAN enough (to be a successful and accomplished polygamist)- cos its not marrying four wives that is hard, its knowing and accomplishing your responsibilities every single day of your life.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
I would have respected you and give you a good answer but when I saw one of your topics about you needing a woman that can engage in deep kissing in Abuja few months ago, I think its ok for me to say you re something.

NB= I didn't insult you because you are "MARRIED".
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Vicfuntop please dont judge people so easy,this account is operated by 3 people,its a joint email connected to Gmail,maybe one of My cousins posted.I am based in Yola and Not Abuja please.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
afib:
Vicfuntop please dont judge people so easy,this account is operated by 3 people,its a joint email connected to Gmail,maybe one of My cousins posted.I am based in Yola and Not Abuja please.

Ok
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by misspicy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aiye le ibosi o
smh angry
in this day and age?
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by shams040(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am 35 years old Male,Married with One wife,I want to marry 3 more to make it 4 wives as Islam permits.Feeding,Accomodation,and other social issues are not A problem.I am Rich and i Own my permanent House.ALHAMDULILLAH.
Some of My family members advising me to take only one more wife, but I want to do 4.I am a bit Confused.
Any advice,though the Choice is mine but Your advice will help.
Thanks.
Abba.

Meet knowledgeable ppl Dis nt d ryt place pls.

Aldo Islam support it bt y do u want to?

Wld u b able to do justice among dem?

Wld u b able to make account of den to ur lord?
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by firstking01(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
And i kept wondering why a man would marry more than one wife, nawa...how on earth do the man give equal attentions to the wives?...mehhn, i just can't deaL.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by shams040(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
firstking01:
And i kept wondering why a man would marry more than one wife, nawa...how on earth do the man give equal attentions to the wife?...mehhn, i just can't deaL.

We av ppl dat can do it perfectly bt majorly among d knowledgeable ones.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by firstking01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
shams040:

We av ppl dat can do it perfectly bt majorly among d knowledgeable ones.
No doubt but majority of those who marry more than one wife do so cos of ulterior motives and selfishness....a woman cannot provide all you need for you as a man and you still go out to search and lust after another woman, i'm sure you won't do that...most of the things you harbour in islam are questionable if you ask me.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by shams040(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
firstking01:
No doubt but majority of those who marry more than one wife do so cos of ulterior motives and selfishness....a woman cannot provide all you need for you as a man and you still go out to search and lust after another woman, i'm sure you won't do that...most of the things you harbour in islam are questionable if you ask me.

Ntn is questionable about it. D best tyn is knowledge ones u av d ryt knowledge wit d fear of God in u den u a gd to go
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by firstking01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
shams040:

Ntn is questionable about it. D best tyn is knowledge ones u av d ryt knowledge wit d fear of God in u den u a gd to go
Rubbish, absolutely and unscrupulously nonsenseundecided…mehhh, which right knowledge again, btw, are you a muslim?
Re: Nairaland Muslims Please I Need Your Advice by shams040(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
firstking01:
Rubbish, absolutely and unscrupulously nonsenseundecided…mehhh, which right knowledge again, btw, are you a muslim?

A practising Muslim man

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Maintain Sexual Purity In Your Relationship / Must View As Comedienne, Luenell Campbell Post Semi-nude For Penthouse Mag (phot / OMG! See Wat Happened To A Naija Girl After Her Butt Enlagement Went Wrong Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.