Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56494 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by AreaFada2: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
ednut1:
she has BV. caused mostly by receiving diff semens. yuck

Not necessarily true Mr.

BV is due to imbalance of vaginal flora.

Although multiple sexual partners increase the risk, some not sexually active women do get it.

Sometimes it affects the "neatest women" like those who use scented soaps, use deodorant down there, use bubble bathe or vaginal douche.
Trying to be to clean and odour free down there can actually increase risk of it.

It has a distinct fishy odour.

@OP:

There is nothing to be ashamed, shy or offended about.

Just tell her she has a different scent down below lately. And since she will become your wife some day, nothing should be a taboo subject. Especially when health matter is concerned.

Encourage her to see a doctor/sexual health clinic/genito-urinary medicine expert.

Easy peasy.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by adedehinbo(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
smelling vagina is caused by too much of sex,there re millions of tiny balloons in a woman's Virginia, it burst when ever women have sex,may she already bursted more than 700 000 of it,that's y it smells,is her pussy still tight?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nazacent: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Your fiancee, how did you get to know about that... You haff already tasted the forbidden fruit before you tie the knots. Which makes ur union worthless.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Tenny05(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
My bad. grin
How re you?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
slysteel:
It’s possible that she has bacterial vaginosis. However, you guys should make an appointment with your health care provider and get checked. Bacterial vaginosis is a type of vaginal infection. Women at any age can have it and can be easily taken care of...
Nice one steel... dats a good advice there. you seem to be in d medical line. kudos
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Damoxy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Like "sure body spray". grin
Am a testimony of d smell
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
... Please you need to let her know so that she can get treated. Most women have this problem and it's largely caused by poor hygiene. Some don't wash it at all while others hurriedly splash or pour water on the surface without taking their time to deep their hands inside for a thorough washing.

Good prospective men have let many women unannounced because of this problem. Every women should take this issue very seriously.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
She should go for a test called HVS MCS or use polygnax pessary in the night for 12 days...Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Unbeliever:
hahahahahaha. Don't crack my ribs please
Sorry bro. No harm intended.
After introduction na im he notice smelly punna

No tell am say I tell you but e be like say the op like am as e dey gbarr like that
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by moshino(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks

The only way to tell her is to tell straight up, albeit in a caring and respectful way. She's about to be your wife, and I'm guessing forever, so start practicing already, this will not be the last time you'll need to tell her an uncomfortable truth.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by megareal: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
She has an infection. You want to marry her so openness is the key as they will be more instances you have to tell her the truth in marriage.

Just explain to her that you think she has some mild infection and needs some tests. Go with her to the hospital and run some tests. Ensure to also take any treatment given to her to avoid re-infection.

It's a minor problem and can be easily sorted out.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tenny05:
How re you?
Very well and you?.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Gfish: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Berra tell her.....na infection
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Perochelsea(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Here's my own take on this issue.
A typical vagina has an odor it exhales which under normal circumstances is suppose to be erotically inviting to the male. When a woman is aroused the vagina response by getting wet and expand in anticipation of a dick so when the fluids mixes with other body fluids it produces a different odor which may be inviting or offensive to the nostril. But when this odor is similar to that of a dead body then there is a problem -- An infection is involved. Since she's going to be your wife soon, go straight and put to her that you think she has an infection let the both of you see a doctor. But when saying this to her, make sure you draw her into yourself to let her know you love her and are with her in this. Good luck bro
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by softwerk(f): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
From a medical point of view;

Vaginal odor may be caused by bacterial vaginosis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, pelvic inflammatory disease, poor hygiene or yeast infections.

The odour results from an overgrown population of either the vaginal normal flora or accidentally introduced microbes from dirty toilets, an unwashed 'cassava' during sex or from an infected partner. The chances of the infection are higher in ladies with multiple partners and unprotected sexual activities.

I'll advice you sincerely and lovingly discuss with her that you both consult a medical doctor who will most likely recommend a vaginal swab culture and sensitivity test to determine the most prominent microbes and the antibiotics to use.

I however also recommend the following during the 4weeks treatment:

1. Change her body cream, hair cream and bathing soaps. Buy her quality products with mild perfumes, I recommend Fair & White, Extreme Glow and Dettol Soaps (Buy them for her my brother, you won't die, I promise) grin.

2. Ensure she bathes at least twice a day and more when on her period.

3. Avoid fingering during pre-intimacy (No be Eba you dey mould my brother). grin Your hands can never be too clean!

4. Include garlic in her meals (Garlic contains natural antibiotics and cleansers and is ideal for the vagina and skin.

5. Lastly my guy, we all know skin-to-skin is more pleasurable but please try not to erupt inside the volcano every time except you are making a babygrin grin

6. Ensure she washes the place with ordinary water regularly especially after sex and after sweating from hot weather and strenuous activities.

I am confident that you will return back to this forum to share your testimony after 2months at most.

I do hope you find my lines quite helpful.

Sincerely yours,

Softwerk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Tenny05(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Very well and you?.
I'm good. You re lively, I like it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by omolami: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
dont mary her else you luve with the odour till death do you part.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by omolami: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
dont mary her else you live with the odour till death do you part.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ibime(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks

She needs a course of antibiotics to get rid of the bacteria causing the smell.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by marajonyx(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
lol I no fit shout yhu fon lick am b4 hw yhu take no day I fey smell
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Kingdolo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Some girls sha.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by zamani183: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
uses soap and sponge to wash the inner part very well then rinse wait for d 1hour and wash again do this fives times daily in five days thank me after result
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by chrisco555(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Take flight go Rome go tell Pope so that Pope go tell Cardinals and Cardinals go tell Priest who go then tell your father and your father go pass am to your mother who go tell am as you no get mouth again. Abi you too get mouth odour.

Or put your head down with your two legs up to tell her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Icaretoo: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.

Fair enough... But should be lovevily said
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by richard870(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
HarmeyG:
Here now am seeing some pipo saying dat their vagina smells like perf oo...i love girls especially those dat talk about their body parts...it makes me feel manly
Ashawo!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by pauladonis(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
I hope you know not everything is like dettol advert... "If you don't tell her, someone else will"
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Marsnizz: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
cummando:
Mercy after death. You don do introduction you come dey ask for solution hahaha u bad oo

Manage am like that. At all at all na I'm bad pass. After she born all the smell go correct imself During straffing pretend say na budman perfume she use. Some people dey wey no even see punna atall

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Julietcutie:
op it could be she has a yeast infection... let her go to a clinic or do a vagina test in a lab... a vagina is not suppose to smell it cleanses itself

Na so dem talk da year for biology class. But some girls own dey forget to clean itself
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Marsnizz: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
cummando:

Mercy after death. You don do introduction you come dey ask for solution hahaha u bad oo

Manage am like that. At all at all na I'm bad pass.
After she born all the smell go correct imself
During straffing pretend say na budman perfume she use.
Some people dey wey no even see punna atall

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by echidi: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
Me sef I don't know d normal smell a vagina exudes... Benita27 how does ur own smell like?
just have go over to a laboratory and run a vaginal swap test... Dat should tell u the reason for the smell,if it's an infection and d best drug to treat it.... U could trick her dat your parents want to see her health check result...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by andrewutibe: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
It is a natural occurrence n scientifically ok but, howeva, if d degree of d odur is 2 concentrated a medical advise can help. U can seek a med advice on her bhalf n say it 2 her carefully n cautiously wen she is in a gud mood

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ilekokonit: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
It could be as a result of not changing Tampons more than once a day during the monthly cycle or not washing / changing undies more than once a day during the period of the cycle.

Another common cause reported by a lot of women is that some women use double tampons and a tampon may get lost deep inside for months. Ask her to check if this is the case, she may just be surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.