Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,752 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! (7765 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
My ex of about 10 years is hell bent on fucking me. I have tried in avail to dissuade her, but she isn't giving up. I have blocked her numerous times, but she will often find a way to contact and thereafter apologise and then revert back to pestering me. I got tired and just let her dwell in the fantasies that comes with giving her attention.

Her husband has called me to try and threaten me, I explained to him not to talk to me the way he did ever again. I told him I have never slept with his wife, because he labelled her as my gf. I adviced him to make things right with her.

This lady in question is married with 4 kids"2 boys and 2 girls". Often sending me nude pics and asking for same in return.
She often picks up fight with her husband, with threats of leaving him if not for the kids. They fight often time on the average of twice or thrice a month. She always instigate the fight whenever I don't reply her message nor pick her calls, which leaves her frustrated and she tend to pick on her husband whenever this happens.

She often talk about how she wouldn't have married him if not because she got pregnant for him. I pity the guy, but I don't know what to do again. I don't wanna break their marriage nor give in to her demands. Because she told him if he ever threatens me again over the phone, she is gonna divorce him. She told him she can't stop talking to me, that we are just friends. How can you be sending your friend nudes?

I am single and in a relationship with 6 girls, with the intention of marrying one deserving one among them.

This woman recently asked me to send my address, today precisely because I told her I am outta town for a course and would be back in a couple of months.

I am just fucking tired of her. I don't even know if I should cut her off not minding if she is gonna make good her threat of leaving her husband, coz me sleeping with her is never an option for me even though I have never bleeped her before. I am just so confused on how best to cut her off peacefully, coz I don't wanna break a home!

Nairalanders pls, I need opinions and advice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by sammy7410(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
My ex of about 10 years is hell bent on fucking me. I have tried in avail to dissuade her, but she isn't giving up. I have blocked her numerous times, but she will often find a way to contact and thereafter apologise and then revert back to pestering me. I got tired and just let her dwell in the fantasies that comes with giving her attention.

Her husband has called me to try and threaten me, I explained to him not to talk to me the way he did ever again. I told him I have never slept with his wife, because he labelled her as my gf. I adviced him to make things right with her.

This lady in question is married with 4 kids"2 boys and 2 girls". Often sending me nude pics and asking for same in return.
She often picks up fight with her husband, with threats of leaving him if not for the kids. They fight often time on the average of twice or thrice a month. She always instigate the fight whenever I don't reply her message nor pick her calls, which leaves her frustrated and she tend to pick on her husband whenever this happens.

She often talk about how she wouldn't have married him if not because she got pregnant for him. I pity the guy, but I don't know what to do again. I don't wanna break their marriage nor give in to her demands. Because she told him if he ever threatens me again over the phine, she is gonna leave him. She told him she can't stop talking to me, that we are just friends. How can you be sending your friend nudes?

I am single and in a relationship with 6 girls, with the intention of marrying one deserving one among them.

This woman recently asked me to send my address, today precisely because I told her I am outta town for a course and would be back in a couple of months.

I am just fucking tired of her. I don't even know if I should cut her off not minding if she is gonna make good her threat of leaving her husband, coz me sleeping with her is never an option for me even though I have never bleeped her before. I am just so confused on how best to cut her off peacefully, coz I don't wanna break a home!

6 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Nwodosis(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Send her persuasive charts to be laid by you to her husband and ask him to warn her to get you off her mind.

6 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by apiski(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Chiemela4sure(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
kpomo matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Omihanifa: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Resist the devil and he will flee from you
James 4:7 smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
From which Nollywood movie is this excerpt from??

I think it would be interesting

7 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Ningen(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
The competition for front—page has gotten so fierce, you’ll do yourself a favor if you learn how to write compelling stories. Learn the craft. tongue

This story lacks suspense and a plot.
You'll not make it as a writer, OP. grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
From which Nollywood movie is this excerpt from??

I think it would be interesting
fucking real shit that I am going through rn. I can't just post pics of nudes to accompany the post.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Geeksamir(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
How can we be sure u guys haven't had sex?

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by X0012(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Careful there boy. What kind of signals are you giving her when you guys talk?

You seams to know details of her matrimonial problems.

A strong "NO" NO, NO will solve your problem. Don't be a simp because that is how she see you..
If you need to change your phone number then do so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by stillseth: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na waa ooo.....we wey never marry Na God go help us sha...

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:

She often talk about how she wouldn't have married him if not because she got pregnant for him. I pity the guy, but I don't know what to do again. I don't wanna break their marriage nor give in to her demands. Because she told him if he ever threatens me again over the phine, she is gonna leave him. She told him she can't stop talking to me, that we are just friends. How can you be sending your friend nudes?

Lalasticlala, Seun please come and say something.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ningen:
The competition for front—page has gotten so fierce, you’ll do yourself a favor if you learn how to write compelling stories. Learn the craft. tongue

This story lacks suspense and a plot.
You'll not make it as a writer, OP. grin
I am serious this ain't movie and she ain't the only one doing this shit with me. But she is just the most stubborn and fiercely not giving up. I just posted some excerpts from her numerous messages.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Jayrockk: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Biitcheeez

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by agbolahan1991(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Block her guy ....block her out of your life....
I wish the husband is on nairaland...
I would have advise him to let her b...
Stop eating her food ...
Bring another woman home ..
Women are devil

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
i wonder what u see desirable in a mother with four kids already when there fresher younger girls around.i am very sure u d one encouraging her thats why she"s pushing.woman wey go don add excess weight everywhere after having four kids na im u dey racket.anyway na ur life cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by decatalyst(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oga, CUT ALL TIES with that evil woman.

If she leaves her husband thereafter, you are not the cause. Her husband simply failed to take grip of his family.

Again, what are you doing with 6 girls? Are you their breadwinner? grin And you will go ahead and break the heart of 5 at a time? You are heartless oooooooo.

Please don't give in to the request of that woman o. Flee

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
i wonder what u see desirable in a mother with four kids already when there fresher younger girls around.i am very sure u d one encouraging her thats why she"s pushing.woman wey go don add excess weight everywhere after having four kids na im u dey racket.anyway na ur life cheesy
She is attractive, but I am not attracted to her. I have tried everything possible to frustrate her, including blocking her. But....
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
decatalyst:
Oga, CUT ALL TIES with that evil woman.

If she leaves her husband thereafter, you are not the cause. Her husband simply failed to take grip of his family.

Again, what are you doing with 6 girls? Are you their breadwinner? grin And you will go ahead and break the heart of 5 at a time? You are heartless oooooooo.

Please don't give in to the request of that woman o. Flee
I think I am gonna keep cut her off not, change my phone line not minding the implication on her marriage. You as a guy should understand why I do 6 girls. grin
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
stillseth:
Na waa ooo.....we wey never marry Na God go help us sha...
Lol! I ain't married too and am scared as hell. I am not even emotional at all. We all need to be careful. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by AfroKnight: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

I was about to take you seriously until I read that you were in a relationship with 6 girls.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
AfroKnight:
grin

I was about to take you seriously until I read that you were in a relationship with 6 girls.

It's very possible. I know someone dating 8 girls and they are on a timetable for visiting. The dude doesn't tolerate any of them visiting without calling him first

5 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
AfroKnight:
grin

Lol! I am in a relationship with 2, while 4 are in a relationship with me. I have the intention of marrying one of the two that I am in a relationship with. grin
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by AfroKnight: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

It's very possible. I know someone dating 8 girls and they are on a timetable for visiting. The dude doesn't tolerate any of them visiting without calling him first

cheesy Timetable? There’s levels to this thing. grin
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by AfroKnight: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lol! I am in a relationship with 2, while 4 are in a relationship with me. I have the intention of marrying one of the two that I am in a relationship with. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you’re wasting the time of 4 of them? That’s wickedness na.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Eberechi24(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
What is "am sorry" doing in your chat?

When you are ready to let her go, you know the right words to use.

I doubt this story sha

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you’re wasting the time of 4 of them? That’s wickedness na.
I tell each one of them that I have a gf, but they still don't seem to care. grin
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
X0012:
Hmmmm
Careful there boy. What kind of signals are you giving her when you guys talk?

You seams to know details of her matrimonial problems.

A strong "NO" NO, NO will solve your problem. Don't be a simp buecause that is how she see you..
If you need to change your phone number then do so
I ain't a simp! I have been a redpiller since 2016.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Eberechi24:
What is "am sorry" doing in your chat?

When you are ready to let her go, you know the right words to use.

I doubt this story sha
Read my narration again and you will understand why I said I am sorry.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by callmeRichie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
The fact is you can't be avoiding her forever since you didn't block her.

So what to do?? Man up and stop running helter sketter, invite her physically, and discuss this with her! Talk sense into her marriage and the needs to respect her vows.

Let her know, there's no way you're fvcking her! And you don't even have a thing for her anymore!

Warn her that you respect her and her feelings for you, buh it's over in the real sense! And if she persist, tell her you would invite her hubby into this! Aksnoopy

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by RenaissanceGuy: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Four reasons why you're not very serious with your claim that you're refusing her advances:
You said you're sorry
You said her husband is around
You called her dear

....add the last one by yourself

I hate nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} / I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.