Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU (22246 Views)

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Sibrah: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Tolexander:
hmmm!

They didn't waste their time chasing 5%, leaving the 95%!
No longer 97% again?
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Aburi001: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2017
estyvino:
See textbook

I didn't read it
Me too......I rather read comments than the entire textbook grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by KingsJohnson(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari is the right candidate and you are not?? Inferiority complex dealing with some persons I see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Tonason: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2017
He killed more civilians than Boko Harams, until we realize that Nigeria is a failed experiment, that needs to be restructured urgently or be broken up.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Afriifa(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

I tell you.

It takes reading all that speech. You will understand that he is very intelligent.

Not absolving him from Lagos Loot though.
yeah. The only I don't like him is because. he is corrupt.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Eshence: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Bleep APC and PDP and all its candidates......all we (nigerians) need is good life, good economy, good infrastructures houses,hospital,roads,schools etc plus light. we don't care about which party is who.....garrit? angry
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by henrysam(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Thank God we now know their sole aim is to defeat PDP and not to give us divided of democracy and good leadership.
Oga tinubu our eyes don clear
The worst PDP person is better than your Mr integrity who deodorize corruption in the presidency but using dd force with the society.
Meanwhile he wants us to believe change begins with us while he is away in obodo oyinbo land treating himself despite all monies budgeted for aso rock on health.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by DNA123(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2017
exlinkleads:
Now i see why Afonja are always..... well Afonjas

Beating PDP is all that mattered to you and you have seen the great mistake you have made and yet you are too egoistic to admit it.

Hmmm Afonjas - You really didn't think this one through Tinubu

Now i see that the only aim you had is to defeat PDP and whether your candidate drag this country to peril, is not your business

I no blame you sir, after all na your private jet carry Jammeh into excite. I thank God you don't need it to go to exile because Buhari have already done it for you for free.

poor history students all Afonjas
What is 'excite'? Olodo!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by anigbajumo(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2017
I think am not wrong "Tinubu is the greatest political strategists of the last two decades"

All hail jagaban of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by odogwubiafra: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2017
sinistermind:
Yes the right candidate to beat PDP but was he the right candidate to take Nigeria to soaring heights? But we all definitely knows the answer. The plan was just to get PDP out of power and nothing more after that.

My take.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by refreshrate: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2017
three:

Bad, ignorant and obnoxious policies put the country in recession not declined oil prices, is Nigeria the only oil producing country suffering 'declined oil prices'?

Now you have achieved 'wider spread poverty' on one hand and incredible wealth creation via forex manipulation to a few on the other

After all this is what you achieved in Lagos

At extreme odds but you have no problem inheriting 'Ronald Chagoury', Abacha's business partner to be yours abi?

'Genuine, positive message' that is currently impoverishing the same people you hoodwinked with 'hope and aspiration'? Continue..

Jonathan was the cord around your 'broom' once the cord was taken away, d broom SCATTERED!

Fantastic strategy to win an election, Abysmal (zero) plan to lead a nation = We weren't planning to lead we just planned to topple and loo...

The Grasscutter and other stories (2015-2017) and 53 Suitcases and other stories (1984) says otherwise

false accusations of religious intolerance? Yeah, right

Good job here, your political prowess shows

The same card reader you used to defend your proxy governor's win stating that it wasn't enshrined in the electoral act - It's good when it's useful to you and it's bad when it's not

Sir! you're joking right?!!!!

Pls who are you? Me I like intelligent people o and right now I'm standing and shouting "see finishing" to every single line you wrote.

Bros God bless you beyond your expectations.

Meanwhile * follows * intelligent people will always be intelligent
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by urboy1: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2017
and intelligence will know that Tinubu is saying this, so when the news break out about Buhari, you wouldnt suspect him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by DNA123(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2017
henrysam:
Thank God we now know their sole aim is to defeat PDP and not to give us divided of democracy and good leadership.
Oga tinubu our eyes don clear
The worst PDP person is better than your Mr integrity who deodorize corruption in the presidency but using dd force with the society.
Meanwhile he wants us to believe change begins with us while he is away in obodo oyinbo land treating himself despite all monies budgeted for aso rock on health.
'Divided of Democracy', guy, you are the only one praying for that o.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by ghananaija: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2017
What are the differences between PDP and APC? A bunch of individuals with different selfish ambitions? Sorry Nigeria cry cry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by yankeypha: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Right Candidate to beat PDP, not the right person to Rebuilt and change nigeria.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by psalmsjob: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Ezechinwa:

How much are you paid posting trash on NL?

Do you want a share of it or its just begging by stylegrin

I'm a patriot first and foremost!

I support what is good for my country and won't wail to bring it down anyway or allow others to do so.

If that's hard for you to understand and thinks someone needs to get paid money to be patriotic then I understand that it's the corruption in you and the desire to seek what you can get first before what you can give.

Me and you no dey for the same categorygrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by almarthins(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
To you guys you just wanted GEJ out not minding if your candidate has anything upstairs

You wey get smtin upstair what have you done for Nigeria? tongue
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by teebillz: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2017
Oh! So this these people were just interested in beating PDP.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by almarthins(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2017
DNA123:
What is 'excite'? Olodo!

This Igbo tribalist talk like nabal in the bible, not matter what they do Biafra will go wrong because they are also part of the nigerian problem.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Deal with the first voting against jona you did, there isn't a 2nd time. I hope your life has improved and you're now a big boy?

Ok let me do this!!! How do you Nigerians think? Jonathan was a horrible president, end of story! That is a fact and there is no alternative fact!!! Having said that, buhari happens to be another terrible choice by all measures. Jonathan was so bad Nigerians were willing to take a risk on buhari which turned out to be a bitter sweet choice! Now if you asked me who the better performer is between buhari and Jonathan considering the situation of things in an objective manner, I woukd still cast my vote again for buhari if I were left with only those two options!! Jonathan was not a leader!!
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2017
They only wanted Power at all cost but lack the slightest idea on how to run a government
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by kinharold(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
He was the right candidate to beat PDP, that was all they wanted and focused on. There was no consideration of whether he was the right candidate to rule/lead Nigeria,
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by nellyelitz(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2017
oh it was only about beating PDP not change and good governance...

una don dey confess for free tongue
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Koreslee(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2017
Tinubu used politics on us cry
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Smooyis(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2017
jomonic:
Disgusting

Why? I hope it's not out of hatred. Read again
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by akaahs(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Tolexander:
hmmm!

They didn't waste their time chasing 5%, leaving the 95%!
baba na 97% against 5% according to ur president
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by NaWetinDey(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2017
Now that APC has removed PDP, I hope you and your co destroyers of Nigeria are happy? Nigerians dey clap for you, God dey look you and satan dey wait for una.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Slottersign: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2017
[s]
exlinkleads:
Now i see why Afonja are always..... well Afonjas

Beating PDP is all that mattered to you and you have seen the great mistake you have made and yet you are too egoistic to admit it.

Hmmm Afonjas - You really didn't think this one through Tinubu

Now i see that the only aim you had is to defeat PDP and whether your candidate drag this country to peril, is not your business

I no blame you sir, after all na your private jet carry Jammeh into excite. I thank God you don't need it to go to exile because Buhari have already done it for you for free.

poor history students all Afonjas
[/s]

Typical of flat heads, they only know how to throw insult without saying anything sensible. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2017
The right candidate to defect PDP but knowingly not the right candidate to save our economic.... SMH
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by BirabilPaul(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2017
We need the same wisdom to restructure the economy not just to defeat PDP. APC stay in charge, accept and take responsibility. Forward minded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt / Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.