Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU (22251 Views)

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Kingspin(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
I don't like Tinubu as a Person, but I must confess his political BRAIN is immeasurable
Because he gave Southwest votes for APC/ Buhari presidency. I like the man Tinubu, he succeeded leading southwest to APC. Allieing with Buhari who also get his people back. Just like the Southsouth back Jonathan but the East showed reluctant during the election. So no big deal for Tinubu to deliver his zone as per Nigeria politics. Up Tinubu up southwest.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
jomonic:
Disgusting

Wailing zombie..
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tolexander:
hmmm!

They didn't waste their time chasing 5%, leaving the 95%!

LOL better Politician, and truly They did not really campaign much in South South and South East..
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by 9jatatafo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
chaiiii
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Afriifa(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kingspin:
Because he gave Southwest votes for APC/ Buhari presidency. I like the man Tinubu, he succeeded leading southwest to APC. Allieing with Buhari who also get his people back. Just like the Southsouth back Jonathan but the East showed reluctant during the election. So no big deal for Tinubu to deliver his zone as per Nigeria politics. Up Tinubu up southwest.
yea u r right, the south-south backed Jonathan to the core, only the east failed to do so

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
opius:
Misleading us since 1830

So Tinubu has been misleading your great grand father, Grand father, Father and now you?
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Sirheny007(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
First, we must govern justly and for the benefit of the people to prevent the recurrence of violent extremism in the future,’’ he said.

I could not Imagine Tinubu said this..
A man who flies money out of the country like some courier Mogul.. undecided
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by paramakina202: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Okay after beating PDP what comes next is recession.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
psalmsjob:

Do you want a share of it or its just begging by stylegrin

I'm a patriot first and foremost!

I support what is good for my country and won't wail to bring it down anyway or allow others to do so.

If that's hard for you to understand and thinks someone needs to get paid money to be patriotic then I understand that it's the corruption in you and the desire to seek what you can get first before what you can give.

Me and you no dey for the same categorygrin

Your paid for being stupid.. You don't know the difference between being patriotic and being stupid..
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Jidefido(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
I don't like Tinubu as a Person, but I must confess his political BRAIN is immeasurable

You can say that again. He is just too intelligent. Buhari needs him to effectively run this government. We will be better off with Tinubu playing key roles in our governance. He should be part of the 'cabal'
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Afriifa(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jidefido:

You can say that again. He is just too intelligent. Buhari needs him to effectively run this government. We will be better off with Tinubu playing key roles in our governance. He should be part of the 'cabal'
yeah, but same time watched closely. You know that man is corrupt.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by OlaMiki: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
like your father
jomonic:
Disgusting
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by OlaMiki: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
lolzzzz, e pain am grin grin grin grin GEJ is gone forever. Again and Again we will never vote for ur GEJ or PDP
Anticorruption:

go eat..mummy is .calling you undecided
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Kiakia(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
After beating PDP, what next? In other words, the whole essence of APC was to beat PDP and nothing more. Incompetence on the part of this government have reduced governance to a childs's play.
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Deal with the first voting against jona you did, there isn't a 2nd time. I hope your life has improved and you're now a big boy?
dough av nt arrive at where av always wnted to b,bt believe me,my life nw better pass dan under jonathan
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by exlinkleads(f): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
DNA123:
What is 'excite'? Olodo!

hahahahaha Afonja in the making only looking for typos - well, if u no know say na exile suppose they there, how can Tinubu predict Buhari?
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by rusher14: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
IVORY2009 post=53135359[s:
]Lolzzz Jagaban, u gave us a sick preside[/s]nt!
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by IVORY2009(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=rusher14 post=53190187][/quote]

Pourquoi?
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by rusher14: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
IVORY2009:

Pourquoi?
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by IVORY2009(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=rusher14 post=53191515][/quote]

quelle? cool
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by rusher14: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
IVORY2009:

[b]quelle? 8[/b])
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by rusher14: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
IVORY2009:

quelle? 8)
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by IVORY2009(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=rusher14 post=53191709][/quote]

Jeune' homme prend ton' temps
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by rusher14: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
IVORY2009:

Jeune' homme prend ton' temps
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by mikolo80: 5:33am On Jan 28, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Buhari would only have been the right candidate if he improved on the condition of living of Nigerians.

A woman is not right just because she got married to a man, but because she got married to a good man.

Of what use is the rightness of defeating PDP to Nigerians when APC has proven to be worse.

I like Tinubu for his uncanny ability to spot talent that have become his rock since joining politics, but for now , there's nothing to celebrate about Buhari's presidency.

I don't know about tomorrow...
all you have to do is make a god bleed
Now everyone knows that federal might and incumbency is not enough to win election
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by mikolo80: 5:34am On Jan 28, 2017
sinistermind:
Yes the right candidate to beat PDP but was he the right candidate to take Nigeria to soaring heights? But we all definitely knows the answer. The plan was just to get PDP out of power and nothing more after that.
baby steps
Baby steps
Stop trying to fly without crawling first
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by refreshrate: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
ayoolanr:

Ok let me do this!!! How do you Nigerians think? Jonathan was a horrible president, end of story! That is a fact and there is no alternative fact!!! Having said that, buhari happens to be another terrible choice by all measures. Jonathan was so bad Nigerians were willing to take a risk on buhari which turned out to be a bitter sweet choice! Now if you asked me who the better performer is between buhari and Jonathan considering the situation of things in an objective manner, I woukd still cast my vote again for buhari if I were left with only those two options!! Jonathan was not a leader!!

Hence the term "zombie"

Why?

Cos it took us 43 years to exchange 300naira to the British pound but your buhari doubled it to 600+ in less than 2years amongst other disasters ...yet he is better, and you would rather choose him.

What greater proof do I need to not see you in this light?
Re: Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU by refreshrate: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tolexander:
hmmm!

They didn't waste their time chasing 5%, leaving the 95%!

And when they finally shafted his behind along with that of the entire region how do you people feel about yourselves now?

Slow down before you start pounding your keyboard I need you to be very honest with yourself, when I say very honest I mean it before you respond

Now go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) / Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m / Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.