Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy (1780 Views)

Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2017
So if abortions becomes illegal then men must be taken to account for impregnating women.

#ProChoice angry

1 Like

Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Theyveedo(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2017
They should also make it illegal for women to spread legs grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by MrJorge(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2017
True Talk! cool
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
nonsense,, as long as it wasn't rape angry
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Premarital sex should be made illegal....that'd be better tongue
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by ikp120(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chai! Ladies sorry for una o grin grin grin grin
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by McBrooklyn(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2017

Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by ellechrystal(f): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lmao. Na wa o .
True that!
Y will the woman be the only one to suffer d stress? N d man will just elope to only God knows where.
Abeg, no try run from Edo babe when u put am Belle o. Infact , be extremely nice to her.
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
ellechrystal:
Lmao. Na wa o .
True that!
Y will the woman be the only one to suffer d stress? N d man will just elope to only God knows where.
Abeg, no try run from Edo babe when u put am Belle o. Infact , be extremely nice to her.
nature made it so. carry your burden
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
ellechrystal:
Lmao. Na wa o .
True that!
wait ooO so if man give woman belle he go run,my tell u,u know y eh?na bcuz na una make our eye open,una carry apple give us,u forget eh,see God dey vex for una ooO ee never forgive una,he just dey prepear anada punishment for una,!!!
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
ellechrystal:
Lmao. Na wa o .
True that!
wait ooO so if man give woman belle he go run,my tell u,u know y eh?na bcuz na una make our eye open,una carry apple give us,u forget eh,see God dey vex for una ooO ee never forgive una,he just dey prepear anada punishment for una,!!!I but wait oO I still dey wonder were d pickin dey pass cm out na Anus abi na virginal,,,
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Timelezz: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Never seen such an idiotic senseless proposition ever!
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:
Never seen such an idiotic senseless proposition ever!

So although it takes two to make a baby, only a woman should be held responsible?
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Splinz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmm. Wish I could counter this proposition, but no. This is a true saying. All them fvckboys must take responsibility for their fvcks... smiley
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by firstking01(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Asif you got impregnated at some gun pointundecided
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by iamDaisy(f): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kikikiki desperate people.
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
firstking01:
Asif you got impregnated at some gun pointundecided

As if you cum at gun point. Foolish men.

2 Likes

Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
iamDaisy:
Kikikiki desperate people.
This kikikikiki gurl

Always laughing like someone who inhaled some laughing gas [N 2 O]
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Timelezz: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

So although it takes two to make a baby, only a woman should be held responsible?
What you're saying in essence is when i fück an adult sane female who knows her monthly circle, fertility rate and time of the month--and who really consented to my sperm flowing down the walls of her pussy down to the base--i become responsible for her without any prior agreement.

Were the women raped? Or deceived in anyway?

You people buy into any dumb Feminist propaganda.

It takes the consent of thewoman more for pregnancy to occur.

1 Like

Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:

What you're saying in essence is when i fück an adult sane female who knows her monthly circle, fertility rate and time of the month--and who really consented to my sperm flowing down the walls of her pussy down to the base--i become responsible for her without any prior agreement.

It takes too for pregnancy to occur.

Yes. You are responsible for your sperm. You should be aware that pregnancy is a high chance if you allow your sperm to enter this woman's body. You are a sane man who understands how the reproductive system works. Gone are the days when men act a fool. It's 23 chromosomes each so you should be accountable for your half.

Like you said it takes two!
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Timelezz: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Yes. You are responsible for your sperm. You should be aware that pregnancy is a high chance if you allow your sperm to enter this woman's body. You are a sane man who understands how the reproductive system works. Gone are the days when men act a fool. It's 23 chromosomes each so you should be accountable for your half.

Partial judgement. When I drop my sperm in your body WITH YOUR CONSENT, you become responsible for what you do with it. Except there's an understanding for consequences.

I cannot begin to jot down on my notepad the monthly circle of every vagina that envelops my dick.

Every woman is responsible for the preek which devides her pussy when the owner of the preek didn't promise marriage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:

It takes the consent of thewoman more for pregnancy to occur.

At bolded I can't believe you just said that! Lmao! Because a woman fertilised herself? Men acting like boys since the days of Adam.
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:

Partial judgement. When I drop my sperm in your body WITH YOUR CONSENT, you become responsible for what you do with it. Except there's an understanding for consequences.

I cannot begin to jot down on my notepad the monthly circle of every vagina that envelops my dick.

Every woman is responsible for the preek which devides her pussy when the owner of the preek didn't promise marriage.

Then women should be able to abort any foolish, man child's seed before it turns into a fool like his/her father.

The point of this op is that if women can't abort then they shouldn't be forced into taking responsibility of the child while the man moves on to impregnating other women.
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Timelezz: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

At bolded I can't believe you just said that! Lmao! Because a woman fertilised herself? Men acting like boys since the days of Adam.
Yes, it's the boyishness that attracts you more.

Oh, women didn't fertilise themselves? And men produce their sperm voluntarily? Hahahaha.

You're an adult. You alone knows your body system more than anyone else.

When I unload my fluid of vital nutrients into you , which you received gleefully by parting your legs and even guiding my preek expertly into the easiest opening, it is your Wahala.

Except, I promised you marriage, or you're an invalid, then the law has no business with me.
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:
Yes, it's the boyishness that attracts you more.

Oh, women didn't fertilise themselves? And men produce their sperm voluntarily? Hahahaha.

You're an adult. You alone knows your body system more than anyone else.

When I unload my fluid of vital nutrients into you , which you received gleefully by parting your legs and even guiding my preek expertly into the easiest opening, it is your Wahala.

Except, I promised you marriage, or you're an invalid, then the law has no business with me.

You are chatting for the sake of chatting. What you say makes no sense. This isn't a Indecency. It's procreation we are talking about. So I'll leave it here. Thank you for contributing. smiley
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Timelezz: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Then women should be able to abort any foolish, man child's seed before it turns into a fool like his/her father.
No. You waived your right to abortion when you didn't parry the preek away from dividing your pussy into two and entering inside. grin And the foetus is half hers too.
JuicyLucy:

The point of this op is that if women can't abort then they shouldn't be forced into taking responsibility of the child while the man moves on to impregnating other women.
They are responsible for wilful infanticide. Because they had all the chance to avert the circumstances.

Science has made it easier. Postinor 2, baby.
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Timelezz: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

You are chatting for the sake of chatting. What you say makes no sense. This isn't a Indecency. It's procreation we are talking about. So I'll leave it here. Thank you for contributing. smiley
Procreation? I'm using sarcasm to point at the hollowness of your proposition.

There are many casual fückings going on with Procreation far from the picture. If you frown at the law of abortion then don't get pregnant.
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

You are chatting for the sake of chatting. What you say makes no sense. This isn't a por.no. It's procreation we are talking about. So I'll leave it here. Thank you for contributing. smiley
I think you still need the fluid cleansing. cheesy

Thank me later. wink
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
I think you still need the fluid cleansing. cheesy

Thank me later. wink

Air head! For what exactly?
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Air head! For what exactly?
You're not in the right frame of mind to call someone "air head". cheesy

Secondly, some "full stops" were unnecessarily used.
Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
You're not in the right frame of mind to call someone "air head". cheesy

Secondly, some "full stops" were unnecessarily used.

Please. Get a refund. Education isn't by force! I'm not here to school you on sentence structure.

#Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hehe

Ain't nothing like watching two gurls fight dirty.

Let see wins this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? / How Many Nairaland Likes You've Got? Flaunt It / Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.