Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? (1782 Views)

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by onila(f): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin

is it the banku

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by ollaxworld: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
They eat Donkunu alot grin

onila:

grin

is it the banku
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin

I never met any Ghanaian boiz before... grin

Maybe I will try my luck nxtime and see for myself if they are really that strong wink
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by ollaxworld: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lucky you, i am breaking your record, the first Ghanaian you will meet grin

QueenSuccubus:
grin

I never met any Ghanaian boiz before... grin

Maybe I will try my luck nxtime and see for myself if they are really that strong wink
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
ollaxworld:

*blushing*

Oohh that's too quick...i didn't even pray for yet grin grin grin

His there Mr. _______..how u doing?
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by Pieromania: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
They are not as strong as Naija men,live story
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by spartan117(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
ollaxworld:

Dis is nairaland what are u doing here undecided
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by yomi007k(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
spartan117:

Calm down joor....

He may help us get Ghanaian chiks grin

#optimism
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by ollaxworld: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
spartan117:

i want to be a Nigerian by Marriage and I am searching for Miss right. Can you help me with the searchlight? wink
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by dacblogger: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
ollaxworld:

i want to be a Nigerian by Marriage and I am searching for Miss right. Can you help me with the searchlight? wink
Miss right no dey ghana undecided
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by spartan117(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
ollaxworld:

I wud suggest u travel to igboland grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by onila(f): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pieromania:
They are not as strong as Naija men,live story

nigerian men just have money, swag
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
onila:

grin

is it the banku
sometimes,learn to be meaningful..not senseless! It's an advice.
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by Pieromania: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
onila:

nigerian men just have money, swag
moreover i dnt understand the aspect u are refering to,strong in bed or mentally wch.
To confirm to u tha naija men are stronger,u cn try me
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by PetroDolla6: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
The rant of a f00l. Who dash f00l sense?

[s]
azuson:

Ghanaians are not stronger than Nigerians I mean it,I have lived in Ghana like 3months,being to Cape Coast,Takaradi and I stayed in Kasuwa Accra.

Most of them are Average height and Dark skin.

They eat a lot of unripe plaintain I don't won't to bore u with the name.

They are not smart like Nigerians.

They are more honest than Nigerians

Their girls love Nigerians especially if u are light skin.

They believe you are rich.

Their girls are humble and with big back side especially Accra girls.so see most of them in night club close to Circle.

Nigeria is great and stronger than most west Africa countries I have been to from Lagos to the Gambia
[/s]
Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by KwessiStewie(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
ollaxworld:
They eat Donkunu alot grin

Its not donkunu but rather dokono

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ghanaian Men So Physically Strong? by moghulis: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
PetroDolla6:
The rant of a f00l. Who dash f00l sense?

[s][/s]

E pain you wella.

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Gang! Female Banker Feeling H0rny Rushes Into Toilet To m@sturbate(vide / I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? / My Collection Of Savage And Funny Twitter Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.