Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband (5745 Views)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by OdefaGirl(f): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
I came across this just now on my wall...
This woman has told her story and needs advice.
Please guys, what's your take on this?

cc: Dominique, lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Froshloaded: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chisos
For saying men are something else you are a big fool....
You better abort the bastard or tell your husband the truth..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by millionboi2: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:

cc: Dominique, lalasticlala, Myndd 44
she is very stupid to have "Tag men as somtin else"

U blame men4ur stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by chatinent: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
All women are the same; holes.

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by MedicH: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Unbelievable
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
The prostitute is already putting the blame on the man alone

Smh

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by 21cents: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
shift it to me instead..
mumu woman.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Infeno(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
na waoh

1 Like

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by pbethel: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Confess your sin o. Tell ur husband d truth.
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by DenreleDave(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Prettychichi21(f): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Believe this at your own peril! Next post please!
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by OdefaGirl(f): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
The thing off me aswear
The part she said all men are the same got me really angry though I don't know what others think about it.
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by OdefaGirl(f): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Prettychichi21:
Believe this at your own peril! Next post please!

Doesn't this kind of thing happen?

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by AreaFada2: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
What is title of the flick: my sexy neighbour or The Neighbour Who Shagged Me. shocked
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by AfroKnight: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
If she wants to accuse the neighbour of rape, she should do that already. Not this crap about someone hitting your cookie “forcefully” twice in a day! She desperately wants to sound innocent. You cheated on your husband and now want him to raise the child of another man.

See woman o.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Jman06(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
This story is not true
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by kwakwakwa(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
mtcheeewwwwwwww cool
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Next fabricated story pls!
This one no too sweet like that, he no enter

1 Like

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Olunmercy56(f): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Shameless woman sad sad I don't know why a married woman will be so loose to allow another man to climb her embarassed embarassed . No wonder some men cheat easily too undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Humphrizy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Biko...what's the title of dx movie abi story?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:

When you marry an olosho grin

If you can't stay in a marriage walk out.
Tell your hubby the bitter truth
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by iammo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
and you couldn't use after sex pill
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Merciful77: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
guy u funny ooo
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by lalasticlala(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fake story
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by FirstbornWds: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
I doubt the credibility of this news
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by simplepee(f): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
The story is as fake as bob risky's ass.
Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by Kolisky(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Next plzzzzz sad sad sad

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by HMarshal(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Well

Re: Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband by OdefaGirl(f): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
Next fabricated story pls!
This one no too sweet like that, he no enter

Well, I can't possibly have the time to fabricate stories....too busy for that.
But stuffs like this happens every day... even in your neighborhood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Valentine Day Mean To You? / Man Caught On Camera Masturbating On The Road (Photos/Video) / “I Will Pay $15,000 Monthly To Any Man Who Will Marry Me Under This Condition”-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.