Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) (20329 Views)

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
at least you said crimes? I ain't arguing that we are saint, my point is, we don't kill people in cold blood in the name of religion. Truth hurt.

And what did the crusaders do exactly? Go and pick up a history book. Crusaders were worse than vikings, they were one of the most menacing cold blooded killers of the middle ages.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by madridguy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Are you from Kaduna state?

Mikkyjay17:
we don't want there peace keeping mission always resulting to Muslim benefit.
That won't still mar them for more attacks on Christians.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by aloziedaya(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Shame to that pencil of a man they call el rufai. He is a disgrace to this state and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Dannidom(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Indeed you should. But small fey you dont know the full story, only what the media feeds you. Theyre not the innocent sitting ducks they claim the media is pathetically trying to potray them as.
Udomeanit
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

And what did the crusaders do exactly? Go and pick up a history book. Crusaders were worse than vikings, they were one of the most menacing cold blooded killers of the middle ages.
middle age u say? So because one particular religion killed in the past, you are bent on supporting your brothers to do same?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dannidom:
Udomeanit

Go fvck yourself you condescending im.becile!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
middle age u say? So because one particular religion killed in the past, you are bent on supporting your brothers to do same?

How old is christianity and how old is islam in historical terms?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Easy for you to say now but given your christian crusaders performed worse crimes in the name of your god your statement solidifies the hypocritical two faced selectively moral mind of christians does it not?
In what year? 1095-1291. The world has moved on. Now we are in 2017 and you guys want to do crusade. You look stupid when you are all grown and you now decide to play with sand. You guys need to also move on and get a life. We don't live in the middle ages anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
In what year? 1095-1291. The world has moved on. Now we are in 2017 and you guys want to do crusade. You guys need to also move on get a life.

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

Oga, don't forget that his actions too also led to a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year Presidency for Goodluck Jonathan because if he had JAHMED power in 1999, there may not be anything called democracy today.

Will you blame him for he corrupt practices under GEJ?

Quit this blame game, it's like you blaming Britain for giving us Independence. Is Britain responsible for our corrupt practices?
corruption? Did i mention that? Ooh my goodness are you kidding me? Men i said quality education to enhance his people more about human right, please don't quote me if u ain't close to the task of understanding

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by tolguy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
STOP KILLING FULANI CHILDREN AND STOP STEALING THEIR COWS,that is the only solution.cos des fulanis neva 4giv no 4get
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

The difference between us is that our crusades have evolved to saving lives. What about yours? How many lives have been lost to your countless crusades till date. All because you guys don't realise that the middle ages are gone. Wake up before its too late.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

stop beating around the bush, is obvious already, you are in support of those evil deeds, that's why you ain't shameful enough to try counter me,, please don't quote me again.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
The difference between us is that our crusades have evolved to saving lives. What about yours? How many lives have been lost to your countless crusades till date. All because you guys don't realise that the middle ages are gone. Wake up before its too late.

Answer the question small fry. Besides, your claims would have held more ground if the herdsmen were killing for religious purposes or even if teemrrorist groups had an islamic basis for their savagery. Small fry these people use babies as detonation devices, you may think little of islam but im sure you dont believe theres an aota of islamic basis for actions like these.

Socio political problems are easily mistaken for religious ones, herds men quarrel with and kill muslims too even fulanis like themselves though these people are of a surety not nigerians.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
madridguy:
Are you from Kaduna state?
I'm close to there.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
corruption? Did i mention that? Ooh my goodness are you kidding me? Men i said quality education to enhance his people more about human right, please don't quote me if u ain't close to the task of understanding
All I am saying is very simple, his inactions or actions did not lead to that? All these problems you listed even got worse during the civilian administrations and they could have been solved in 16 years if we really had serious leaders.

Your comment was demonizing him.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
stop beating around the bush, is obvious already, you are in support of those evil deeds, that's why you ain't shameful enough to try counter me,, please don't quote me again.

Please grin grin grin Counter you? That would mean you had an argument in the first place.

If youre too much of a ninny to understand where im coming from, thats your problem.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by hollywater: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
If this Man was even voted again as president, if would have been more better. I don't know if our economy would have been the same, but they would have been peace in the Country.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Answer the question small fry. Besides, your claims would have held more ground if the herdsmen were killing for religious purposes or even if teemrrorist groups had an islamic basis for their savagery. Small fry these people use babies as detonation devices, you may think little of islam but im sure you dont believe theres an aota of islamic basis for actions like these.

Socio political problems are easily mistaken for religious ones, herds men quarrel with and kill muslims too even fulanis like themselves though these people are of a surety not nigerians.
You are talking too much. We Christians are done talking.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
I pray they stop killing themselves there...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
You are talking too much. We Christians are done talking.

Ooh so you speak for christians now? Lool! Talk is all you can do, these christians are in a sensitive position sandwiched between muslims, you must tread with caution cause anything besides that might spell doom for them.

But im sure you dont even care about them, you just have a sensitive disposition.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by DNA123(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
In what year? 1095-1291. The world has moved on. Now we are in 2017 and you guys want to do crusade. You look stupid when you are all grown and you now decide to play with sand. You guys need to also move on and get a life. We don't live in the middle ages anymore.
What does it matter when it happened. Hypocrate!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by BigIyanga: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

Oga, don't forget that his actions too also led to a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year Presidency for Goodluck Jonathan because if he had JAHMED power in 1999, there may not be anything called democracy today.

Will you blame him for he corrupt practices under GEJ?

Quit this blame game, it's like you blaming Britain for giving us Independence. Is Britain responsible for our corrupt practices?
History amnesia! So GEJ denied tens of millions norhern kids and youth education?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by tolguy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mopolchi:
Abokí stop these killings for Allah's sake.
tel dem to stop killing fulani chldrn nd stealin deir cows
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
tolguy:

Exactly! People come here claiming ethnic bigotry when they dont even know the full story. Herdsmen dont cry to the media, they kill and get victimized for it. But theres an untold story, they wont just start murdering people for nothing

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
BigIyanga:

History amnesia! So GEJ denied tens of millions norhern kids and youth education?
Oh, tell me Abdulsalam is responsible for the high rates of drug peddling in the South East?

Remove the log of wood in your own eyes first before seeing the peck in others
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
DNA123:
What does it matter when it happened. Hypocrate!
You look stupid when you are all grown and want to play with sand. In fact you look stupid when you are fully grown up and you want to start Street fights.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by akilo1: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
he better hold meeting to ban Islam,the religion of killing
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Mopolchi: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
tolguy:
I will tell them but stop the killing please.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Ooh so you speak for christians now? Lool! Talk is all you can do, these christians are in a sensitive position sandwiched between muslims, you must tread with caution cause anything besides that might spell doom for them.

But im sure you dont even care about them, you just have a sensitive disposition.
We'll see.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by saintmark88(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Shey I mentioned this morning that why hasnt the catholic archbishop of kafanchan come out to give hate speech and ask pple to kill Fulani herdsmen... This is obviously the reason, what they want is peace....

I said it den instead of instigating violence, y not thru d PFN and CAN call Islamic leaders to peace talk, one fool here was talking rubbish.... Wen I say that these pple r not Christians pple would argue. The Bible says that by that fruit u shall know them

Some fools r already giving credit to that criminal of pastor that calls himself an apostle. The Pentecostal church n Nigeria should be ashamed of themselves..... These are the people who should go der and find a solution, they seat down in their churches and start instigating more violence..... Shame on u all
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Please grin grin grin Counter you? That would mean you had an argument in the first place.

If youre too much of a ninny to understand where im coming from, thats your problem.
you should check my previous post for more truth. I love argument, but only intelligent ones, So once you start Arguing blindly with me,, I quickly refrain myself from going further in other not to ignite insults, especially from your types. Now u called me an Hypocrite, forgetting the d main content of my post, I said Human Right should be taught, and constitutional law be executed and not any Muslim or Christian Law. If you are intelligent enough, you would av been ashamed to come up with a claim that Christians does kill for religion too. I mean if honestly before the Sun, if you ain't truly in support of those evil deeds, you would be shameful enough.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences / FFK: The Taliban Are Now Angels While ISIS K Are Demons / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.