Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,616 members, 7,865,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) (20332 Views)

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

Oh, tell me Abdulsalam is responsible for the high rates of drug peddling in the South East?

Remove the log of wood in your own eyes first before seeing the peck in others
we ain't talking about crimes. Even in the global world there are crimes. We are talking about evil acts.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
you should check my previous post for more truth. I love argument, but only intelligent ones, So once you start Arguing blindly with me,, I quickly refrain myself from going further in other not to ignite insults, especially from your types. Now u called me an Hypocrite, forgetting the d main content of my post, I said Human Right should be taught, and constitutional law be executed and not any Muslim or Christian Law. If you are intelligent enough, you would av been ashamed to come up with a claim that Christians does kill for religion too. I mean if honestly before the Sun, if you ain't truly in support of those evil deeds, you would be shameful enough.

Which one are you again? If i'm not mistaken you quoted me first small fry.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by holyfather(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Indeed you should. But small fey you dont know the full story, only what the media feeds you. Theyre not the innocent sitting ducks they claim the media is pathetically trying to potray them as.
Pray tell us what really happened.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by sammomoh(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
good work for the love of country.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
we ain't talking about crimes. Even in the global world there are crimes. We are talking about evil acts.
This statement shows how uninformed you are, don't you know it's a crime to deprive a child of education?

It's even against the Nigerian 1999 Constitution

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Which one are you again? If i'm not mistaken you quoted me first small fry.
just forget dude, u ain't qualified for d task
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by saintmark88(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
In this peace meeting were is Adeboye, we're is TB Joshua, we're is Oyedepo, we're is fake pastor sulaiman.......All they know is to seat down n their comfort zone, mount D pupit and instigate violence...........

The PFN and it's sister is crime D CAN should bury it's head in shame. As for that fake apostle, u have a q to answer with d govt... A lying apostle... What we heard of video, he turned around and said he didn't say... Liar!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by promohouse(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
LET THEM FIND PERMANENT SOLUTION TO THIS FULANI'S MESS.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by PointZerom: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This is one CRIMINAL that milked Nigeria dry before handling over to Obasanjo shocked

All of them including IBB ABACHA came to power b'cos of Buhari's coup and that's how corruption taprooted in Nigeria.

Buhari is corrupt.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by muchyblink(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
These guys are not feeling the hardship in Nigeria. They looted for life
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by PointZerom: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:
In this peace meeting were is Adeboye, we're is TB Joshua, we're is Oyedepo, we're is fake pastor sulaiman.......All they know is to seat down n their comfort zone, mount D pupit and instigate violence...........

The PFN and it's sister is crime D CAN should bury it's head in shame. As for that fake apostle, u have a q to answer with d govt... A lying apostle... What we heard of video, he turned around and said he didn't say... Liar!!!!!!!!!!

Did you invite them in the first place?.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by saintmark88(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
PointZerom:

Did you invite them in the first place?.

Couldn't they have been at the fore front of the peace talks, and den invite others instead of preaching hate
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

This statement shows how uninformed you are, don't you know it's a crime to deprive a child of education?

It's even against the Nigerian 1999 Constitution
i guess u need to check d meaning of euphemism in ur dictionary. I know all evil deeds are crimes to the society. But here is my point there are some crimes that shouldn't be termed crime alone. Becux they are one way too bad to be called just crime but EVIl.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by pressplay411(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
amnesty7:
Simple man of peace. But the car must still be a bullet proof.

Curious that Abdulsalami seems to always butt in when things are falling apart. Though I fear he might just be putting a front.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by slodot2000: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

Oga, don't forget that his actions too also led to a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year Presidency for Goodluck Jonathan because if he had JAHMED power in 1999, there may not be anything called democracy today.

Will you blame him for he corrupt practices under GEJ?

Quit this blame game, it's like you blaming Britain for giving us Independence. Is Britain responsible for our corrupt practices?

Britain is the reason Nigeria is not at peace, 1. Amalgamation north and south in 1914, 2. giving us independence as early as 1960 (this is the biggest mistake of all times.)

Nothing Good has happen to Nigeria ever since they left, the only thing happening are bad things corruption, killing & massacre of Christians till date, excessive looting of public funds and property.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
WE DONT WANT NO PEACE, WE WANT EQUAL RIGHT AND JUSTICE
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by geraob1: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:
Shey I mentioned this morning that why hasnt the catholic archbishop of kafanchan come out to give hate speech and ask pple to kill Fulani herdsmen... This is obviously the reason, what they want is peace....

I said it den instead of instigating violence, y not thru d PFN and CAN call Islamic leaders to peace talk, one fool here was talking rubbish.... Wen I say that these pple r not Christians pple would argue. The Bible says that by that fruit u shall know them

Some fools r already giving credit to that criminal of pastor that calls himself an apostle. The Pentecostal church n Nigeria should be ashamed of themselves..... These are the people who should go der and find a solution, they seat down in their churches and start instigating more violence..... Shame on u all

Ppl like y r d reasons y Christians will be overrun. Do u think if d Israelis went for peace e'tym dey were attacked, dt dey wud have a place to call home. U can't dialogue peace wt an advasary whose ideology is bloodshed in order to have his way. Smtyms u match violence wt violence so dt wen ur assailant wants to strike, dey wud think twice; not coming here to yan dust abt peace n forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Indeed you should. But small fry you dont know the full story, only what the media feeds you. Theyre not the innocent sitting ducks the media is pathetically trying to potray them as.

All these closet terrorists sef sad
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by BigIyanga: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

Oh, tell me Abdulsalam is responsible for the high rates of drug peddling in the South East?

Remove the log of wood in your own eyes first before seeing the peck in others
There are millions of almajiris in the north while there are not more 50k drug convicts in South. You guys keep thinking that depriving 30m folks education and livelihood is the same thing as selling drugs by choice.
Log of wood is raising millions and millions of BH soldiers, enablers, sympathizers and supporters by denying them education.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by PointZerom: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

Couldn't they have been at the fore front of the peace talks, and den invite others instead of preaching hate

No body is preaching hate.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by BlueMurder(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
The same person whose action and inactions, one way or the other led to the present situation.

The same leaders that could have enhanced quality education, in other to enlighten their people more about, Human Right and not Muslim right or Christian right, or some Sharia Law but constitutional LAW.

Mind you no Christian will shout the name; 'Jesus' before executing their victims.

So you are actually present when such Christians are "executing their victims"? Or are you one of the executioners?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
BlueMurder:

So you are actually present when such Christians are "executing their victims"? Or are you one of the executioners?
I wish i would reply u.. But i don't wana be stupid, so just ignore me
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by tillaman(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good work
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by princessayesha(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
na him new job be that.

Useless northern leaders.

They will wait for crisis to happen and many lives lost before they begin their hypocritical peace talk. Useless ppl
Like the useless sperm that brought about a useless tribalistic slowpoke
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by princessayesha(f): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
at least you said crimes? I ain't arguing that we are saint, my point is, we don't kill people in cold blood in the name of religion. Truth hurt.
If You dont kill people in the name of religion what was crusade about then? go and research again! and by the way there are christians among the fulani's, there are atheists...and they are not killing in the name of religion. And most of the times they kill for revenge, they dont strike first. Stop attaching religion to everything news from the north biko cry
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by win3k: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
man who killed Abiola on a peace mission?
Only in that useless country called Nigeria!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
princessayesha:

If You dont kill people in the name of religion what was crusade about then? go and research again! and by the way there are christians among the fulani's, there are atheists...and they are not killing in the name of religion. And most of the times they kill for revenge, they dont strike first. Stop attaching religion to everything news from the north biko cry
I am living in Benue state, I study here. Do you wana continue with the killer herdsmen stuff? I ain't attributing everything to religion, please try to understand me..
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by yedidiah(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
We are tired of the meetings. We want to see action! let us see arrests and prosecutions.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

And what did the crusaders do exactly? Go and pick up a history book. Crusaders were worse than vikings, they were one of the most menacing cold blooded killers of the middle ages.
The Christian crusades was a defensive war against muslim jihadist, you should pick an history book yourself.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by comos: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tunami:
Yeye elder statesmen, na now apostle suleiman don ginger people dem want become responsible elder statesmen.

exactly,

they are only intrested in tithe and offering,

when it is time to stand up against christian persecution, they kept quiet
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by mayorchelsea(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This is one CRIMINAL that milked Nigeria dry before handling over to Obasanjo shocked
You,Afriifa and the likes are jobless folks who derive so much fun by hating around and displaying your useless monickers all over.Had Abdulsalam not handed over power,mofos like you would still be crying today.What is the difference between Abdusalam and GEJ?Are they both not lovers of democracy? When people call Diezani or Patience thief, you begin to cry for evidence, give us a proof that Abdusalam is a thief too,fvcking double standard ambassadors.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
mayorchelsea:
You,Afriifa and the likes are jobless folks who derive so much fun by hating around and displaying your useless monickers all over.Had Abdulsalam not handed over power,mofos like you would still be crying today.What is the difference between Abdusalam and GEJ?Are they both not lovers of democracy? When people call Diezani or Patience thief, you begin to cry for evidence, give us a proof that Abdusalam is a thief too,fvcking double standard ambassadors.
take heart bro shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past / Buhari Congratulates Biden, Harris: "We Look Forward To Working With You" / Oyebanji Expresses Condolences On Nollywood Actor, Fadeyi Oloro’s Passing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.