Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) (13809 Views)

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by metronaija3: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
PDP candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu in last year Edo state Governorship election storms Okpella to seek support for the Hon Jude Imagwe, Candidate of this Saturday's House of Representatives Estako Federal Constituency Election. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-pastor-ize-iyamu-campaigns-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by metronaija3: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by frankloloko: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
We'll they should give me this money to marry my old time girl gf . She's the only one left in her family to get married and she's 32 . Pls I know you will not win .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Adedolapo1406(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
You do well
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Wasky101: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
You again

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
The peoples governor...

Who is the governor of Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
That is if Apc will not rig

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by fergie001: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
After stealing as National President of NANS,Nigeria is indeed a cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
See my guy Daniel. PDP all the way bt APC will rig this election
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
so a thread of only 6 comments got to the FP under 2 mins #TheMod wheh done sir while order relevant and informative threads are wallowing in the new topic section #IsOkay
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
See as Obaseki dey look am for the first picture! For Obaseki mind, he will be like, "see this loser. Your own election u no fit win, u wan come win this one for Jude"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
How Ize Iyamu and PDP wan take defeat Oshomole for him own zone? Lofty dreams indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
That is if Apc will not rig

People who rig are those who underperformed when in office. APC did way better than PDP in Edo hence APC will win. You can go and drink snipper if u are displeased

9 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by fobiflex(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
I thought that was osho baba zone?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by mantosa(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
See Jude Imagwe oh.

The guy used to be NANS president that year during his Uniben days and SA on Youths to GEJ.

He is really creating his political career out well.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
opal4real:
See my guy Daniel. PDP all the way bt APC will rig this election

Rigging or no rigging APC will win.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
sad
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
mantosa:
See Jude Imagwe oh.

The guy used to be NANS president that year during his Uniben days and SA on Youths to GEJ.

He is really creating his political career out well.

He was a thief and a cultist then and I'm not surprised he is hobnobbing with a fellow criminal and cultist like Size Iyamu. That guy will only win election through the barrel of a gun and not by popular choice.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by guychidile: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
nice ideal.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by leofab(f): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Useless man; is that the 200,000 jobs he promised to provide ?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dat one sef dey
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by wellmax(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
People still remain for PDP?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by mantosa(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na you talk am oh. But even in school he was a calm person unlike all those small small boys cultist. I wasn't close to him but I had a friend who was and even almost bought that his small NANS car.

BlackAfrican:

He was a thief and a cultist then and I'm not surprised he is hobnobbing with a fellow criminal and cultist like Size Iyamu. That guy will only win election through the barrel of a gun and not by popular choice.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mttteewwww....clowns, See this one that couldn't win his own election campaigning for someone, to win or to loose? And to top it all, this is Oshiomhole's zone and also the zone of the new deputy Governor Philip Shuaibu. PDP kiss the truth, you are dead and buried in Edo state, try somewhere else.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Des5(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
With free and fair election opposition party pdp will defeat apc in Edo state,

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Des5:
With free and fair election opposition party pdp will defeat apc in Edo state,
who is this one? And which Edo are you talking about? I will pardon you if you talk about another party, as for pdp in Edo? Forget it.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:
The peoples governor...

Who is the governor of Edo state?

Adama Barrow..
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by jide219(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
As long as oshiomole is alive pdp will never win any election in my state
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) by Collinchini(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
BlackAfrican:

. BAD BELLE HUG TRANSFORMER WEN HE WINS

(1) (Reply)

LIRS: Workers To Pay More Income Tax In Lagos / Rivers State: Gale Of Defection Hits Ubima PDP / Buhari Appoints Tunde Lemo As FERMA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.