Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look (8659 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by handsomety(m): 6:42am On Jan 27, 2017
how do you see both of them?

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by femolacqua(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Omo this one's no fit wait, they are hot.
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by hylyne(m): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2017
What's their point?

4 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by RaskiloGas: 6:53am On Jan 27, 2017
Our GAS company deliver GAS to your doorstep in PORT HARCOURT. Visit www.raskilo.com for more info

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by kachi19: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2017
It is confirm That's how you know they found love at the night club. This one eh. her mother in law is in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by NOC1(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2017
mumurism.
gateman and oga daughter

4 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2017
cheesy

They both having orgasm while the camera is flashing grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Alasi20(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Nofin Unique
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by makydebbie(f): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2017
That looks like a gateman and oga wife nau

6 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by jonaifame22(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2017
She has a very fresh laps, lemme come and ne goin b4 bae catches me here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by pyyxxaro: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2017
Gateman leave e duty post

Enter house go de smooch oga pikin

Amaka am going to show ur dad dis pik embarassed
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by optional1(f): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Gateman leave e duty post
Enter house go de smooch oga pikin
Amaka am going to show ur dad dis pik embarassed

lol Amaka ke that's not me nah. Dat's photoshop.
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by refiner(f): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2017
The man looks more like a gateman....and d lady,like the oga wife!

Ayam north understanding...
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by softwerk(f): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Rough play at play! grin

I'm still searching for the first couple that introduced stupidity in pre-wedding shots cry
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by pyyxxaro: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
optional1:

lol
Amaka ke that's not me nah. Dat's photoshop.

Sorry Amaka

I wanted to write Amarachi tongue

Lemme go and show her dad now embarassed
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by babz007(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2017
optional1:

lol
Amaka ke that's not me nah. Dat's photoshop.
i am really sorry abt yesterday jst 4give me
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2017
refiner:
The man looks more like a gateman....and d lady,like the oga wife!

Ayam north understanding...
You are taking hot drinks
smoking cigarette
Wearing all black, bad gang
Keeping late night
Putting on dress
Carrying girls bad gang
Keeping your beard
Piercing your ear
Don’t comb your hair
Bad gang
Sleeping outside wearing tight jeans
Pelu nose ring bad gang
Body count going way up
Was a good girl but you changed up bad gang,I see una,you all know when madam and oga employee dey roll abi,
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2017
softwerk:
undecided
cose trouble,I see ya you
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by refiner(f): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2017
Martin124:
You are taking hot drinks
smoking cigarette
Wearing all black, bad gang
Keeping late night
Putting on dress
Carrying girls bad gang
Keeping your beard
Piercing your ear
Don’t comb your hair
Bad gang
Sleeping outside wearing tight jeans
Pelu nose ring bad gang
Body count going way up
Was a good girl but you changed up bad gang,I see una,you all know when madam and oga employee dey roll abi,

Was this all for me? undecided
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Sandydayziz(f): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2017
handsomety:
how do you see both of them?
That's a movie not a pre-wedding photo... angry
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2017
refiner:

Was this all for me? undecided
nah it waz meant to be for refiner,she's joined bad gang,no woman I will not cry....u did me wrong u know abi?
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by refiner(f): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2017
Martin124:
nah it waz meant to be for refi.ner,she's joined bad gang,no woman I will not cry....u did me wrong u know abi?

And what am I?

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by gqboyy(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2017
olosho alert
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2017
(Ref) see why did you run away from the lord prophet?
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Wehdone sir

Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by optional1(f): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Sorry Amaka
I wanted to write Amarachi tongue
Lemme go and show her dad now embarassed

lol
ok oh
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by EWAagoyin(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
they met in the night club
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by handsomety(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sandydayziz:
That's a movie not a pre-wedding photo... angry
that what I thought... do know.. really..you a lot of people do that snaping pre wedding pics
Re: Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look by Heltinking(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Favorite Valentine Songs/ Albums / Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures / Funny Memes About Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.