Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos (36368 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by dasloi: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2017
refiner:
Beautiful...
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2017
I hope couples would put much thought and effort into their marriage as they put into these pre wedding photos stuff.
Seriously, this thing is getting too serious and stale.
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by meezynetwork(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2017
That's Raymond Onwugbenu
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by enniewest(f): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

See as e dey pain am
paiiiiiin?joke of the century undecided
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by sweetestjane(f): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Pre wedding shiii
lol
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by peter0071(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2017
abeg i still Gambia
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2017
enniewest:
paiiiiiin?joke of the century undecided
Then why are you hating?
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2017
sweetestjane:
lol
So, how your end?
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by sweetestjane(f): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
So, how your end?
Sorry, I am not in for this, just too wack.
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by LePrezident(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2017
refiner:

Lol...misses u too

Awww kiss
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by ghostwritter(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2017
fake couples everywhere.... beautiful weddings....ugly marriages

2 Likes

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2017
sweetestjane:
Sorry, I am not in for this, just too wack.
Sorry, didn't get you
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by sweetestjane(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Sorry, didn't get you
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by zest17(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Na imm be say recession never grt dem be dat ooo...nice one though
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by enniewest(f): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Then why are you hating?
Am not hating.it's just that I think the money spent on taking this over hyped pre wedding pics ,will do a great in deal in saving marriages if channeled into other areas, for example pre marital counseling sessions.You get my drift?
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2017
enniewest:
Am not hating.it's just that I think the money spent on taking this over hyped pre wedding pics ,will do a great in deal in saving marriages if channeled into other areas, for example pre marital counseling sessions.You get my drift?
Yea, I do

But what if the couple has got more cash to blow?
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by euchariadavid(f): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Lovely
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2017
am loving it. where is my future husband
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by emsco(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2017
I no like am jor,it's not special
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by enniewest(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Yea, I do

But what if the couple has got more cash to blow?
It's not really about the money.It's the way people put it first on their priority list like the wedding is not complete without it or something. Most of this marriages break really fast.
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2017
enniewest:
It's not really about the money.It's the way people put it first on their priority list like the wedding is not complete without it or something. Most of this marriages break really fast.
So, do you by any means infer that you prefer a quiet wedding to noisy ceremonious one even if you have the means to pull it through?
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by enniewest(f): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So are you by any means inferring that you prefer a quiet wedding to noisy ceremonious one even if you have the means to pull it through?
Yes
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2017
enniewest:
Yes
Where do you hail from?
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Their mates busy thinking how to save in this recession .. their busy printing shorts grin it is well

We can see their priorities lol
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by enniewest(f): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Where do you hail from?
Ondo
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2017
enniewest:
Ondo
That's could be the reason then.
Anyway, thumbs up
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by enniewest(f): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Sorry I don't get?[quote author=TheSlyone2 post=53173057]
That's could be the reason then.
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
enniewest:
Ondo
It nothing.
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by TinaAnita(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2017
People waste so much time and resources on pre-weddings while the marriage itself is nothing to write home about.. Too bad!
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by kenoz(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ugosample(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2017
cramjones:
Over the years I have noticed that the generation of today have focused so much on frivolities rather than building a strong marriage that would last till death. We now focus on senseless pre-wedding photos, showcasing fake moments the couples never had. We hunger and thirst for likes on our photos, tell our wives happy birthday on Facebook before telling them face to face. We have really lost it in this generation!

Little wonder why marriages hardly stand the test of time. Shame!

-CramJones

Don't be a killjoy..

do you know each of these individual couples to know that these photoshoots are all they focus on?

This is the trend, and let them enjoy it, simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.