Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster (987 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by Whisperedd(f): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
TO TRUST OR NOT
Happy weekend everyone and God bless you admin and the few persons who comment here. I had to go through few stories here, and I must commend you and your followers for the mature advice you all dish out her
Please keep me anon, I've been dating my guy for 10 months now, and I'm not the media type that brings my privacy to the world, so my relationship and many aspects of my live remained private that even my bestie who moved to another country a year ago, doesn't know my lover.
Something strange happened last month, when my guy saw the picture of my bestie, shock was obviously registered on his face but he only claimed he didn't like the girl and that I would have to choose between keeping him or my bestie. Everything started happening so fast, the hate and complications grew worse, so since we are in a long distance relationship, I had my space to investigate.
TNT, my friend who screamed when she saw my lovers picture claims he is a fraudster and a gigolo who makes money off of women.I confronted him and he claims otherwise. Pls help me FAM, I love them both, but who could be lying? @truth_and_tears

ADMIN: I'm not so good at statistics but its obvious you lover isn't what he appears to be. In a long distant relationship, you can't state what the other party does, and my guess is that he travels a lot. Fraudsters are real my dear, investigate more, to kill your curiosity, after all he got shocked at the first sight of your bestie who stays in another country..then again, there are always two sides to every story, so be wise and thread carefully...things might not be what it seems. Good luck!
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by SafeDavid(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Would have been better if the real owner of the story posted it for better advice especially in a very sensitive situation like this.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by Whisperedd(f): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
SafeDavid:
Would have been better if the real owner of the story posted it for better advice especially in a very sensitive situation like this.
posted as gotten dear, my attached advice is the only foreign item. I understand your point tho, and I appreciate your comment.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't understand a thing you wrote.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is critical I don't knw what to say about this issue cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fine girl hw u doing it has been a wile
Lawlahdey:
I don't understand a thing you wrote.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Fine girl hw u doing it has been a wile
Errr... Do I know you??

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by SafeDavid(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Whisperedd:
posted as gotten dear, my attached advice is the only foreign item. I understand your point tho, and I appreciate your comment.

The question shouldn't be about trust because in reality, it's hard to trust anyone and even when it's earned, you still have to keep your eyes open.

It is left to her to find out the veracity of her friends claims and to decide if she's ready to live with that.

At least fraudsters are human too and people do date them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by marshalcarter: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
abeg....guitarist dey here....abeg....wey unaa oooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yes ma.. grin
Lawlahdey:
Errr... Do I know you??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Yes ma.. grin
Really?? From where..? sad

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by Splinz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eh... fraudster? Have you call EFCC

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fraudster

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Child Marriage; Girls Wed At 12 In US As Lawmakers Battle To Raise Age To 16 / For The Married Ladies! / Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Bare Bottom During Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.