Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now (1394 Views)

Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? / See Me See Wahala! / Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by nwabuking5(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2009
what do i do. we have been friends for 3year now here in japan. and i tell her about a month ego that i will be traveling to Nigeria early December and she agree with me. but since 3days now she have not stop crying telling me that somethin in her tells her that i will Mary a Nigeria girl when i get to Nigeria. that i should not go. and i have try all i can to pet her to stop crying but she cant. and my travel is tomorrow. please what do i do i need help now
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by SisiKill1: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2009
Aww how sweet, she's gonna miss you.
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
Well are you going for your traditional marriage? grin
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by SisiKill1: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^ Bwahahahahahahaha! Now that sounds like a likely scenario.
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by omega25red(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
why didn't you take her with you?
I'm sure she must have heard that when our boys go home they run into chicks that would be willing to throw themselves at you so she is worried.
If i were you i will go home and be faithful so you don't have any guilty conscience when you get back and that way you can tell her you did nothing and actually mean it. go on your trip and make sure she knows she has nothing to worry about
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by nwabuking5(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
there is nothing like that at all and i have told her that. and i have not tell her that i will marry her at the first place
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by nwabuking5(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
i have tell her not to wory. that i will come back after just one month
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by omega25red(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2009
hmm all the chicks you will get to slay in Nigeria in one month hmm hmmm i hope you bought you a box of trojans grin
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by nwabuking5(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2009
my guy nobe what u think
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by edoyad(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
Omega , What do you take Nigerian girls for ? angry Do you think they don't know the difference between Japanese Yen and American dollars ? angry
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by nwabuking5(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2009
had it been that i know it will be like this i should have plan for both of us to travel together. but she agree with me when i tell her at the first place. i dont know why she chenge again
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by omega25red(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
edoyad:

Omega , What do you take Nigerian girls for ? angry Do you think they don't know the difference between Japanese Yen and American dollars ? angry
grin grin
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by omega25red(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ poster
you really have no choice but to go and just let her know you care about her and you will be back.

Why a whole month anyway?? i understand you can't spend all that money travelling just to spend a week in naija but a whole month? i will think you are going to marry too
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by nwabuking5(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
for now i dont have any marying in nigeria in mind i only going to nigeria just to superseed my business at the same time see my people and come back.
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by nwabuking5(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
and she know every thing because i told her aready.
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster
just tell her and be down with it. japanese women are over doing it (i know from experience)

if she can then take her with you, if she cant then she should dry them tears and accept her fate. too much trouble for nothing.
or does she expect you to cancel the trip!?

gambatte ne!!!!
Re: See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now by posakosa(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
she's gonna miss ur manliness not you--- u berra buy her a Love Machine and do ur thing.

(1) (Reply)

Who Cheats More? Men Or Women / -- / 90% Of Guys Using BB Are CHEATS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.