Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! (2664 Views)

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids / See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! by LailaIkeji1: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
Laff wan kill me die, sweethearts.
Now, this is what you call a completely finished man!!
This is Wahala dressed up as Boko Haram, ready to undo you!!!

What will you do if your wife, a woman you paid her brideprice and have been with for 12 years, takes you to court and tells you the 3 kids you two have parented and her current pregnancy were not yours?

Cos it's happening to one Mr. Adewale Adebayo right now.
Though in this case, it's like Mr. Adebayo allowed this to happen, later breached on 'the contract' he had with his wife and she got fed up.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Mr. Adewale had taken his wife of 12 years Seinab to court after she ran away with their 3 children and pregnancy.
Adewale, who is the plaintiff, had early this month dragged his wife to court for packing out of the house with the three children without his consent.
He urged the court to order his wife to return his three children back to him.

Only for at the Ijebu-Ode Customary Court Grade ‘A’, Mrs Seinab dropped a bombshell!!
That her husband isn't the biological father of the kids and her pregnancy!
And that's why she packed away.

Not just that oo.

She also told the court that her husband is impotent.
He had been married for 10 years to his first wife, no child.
Then he married her.
Together they now swore an oath and agreed to employ someone to perform the magic.

Funny enough, the husband didn't deny the story but insisted he is the children's true father.
The court president had to order the husband to bring the oracle with which they swore to an oath to the court in the next adjourned date.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/03/wahala-my-husband-is-not-father-of-my.html
Re: Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! by Bello555: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2012
can u imagine..... Naija is full of bad stories. May God help them and deliver them too. Amen
Re: Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! by mykejones(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
Lol. I jus stumbled across dis story jus now.
I thought dis 'stuffs' happens only in d white man's world?
Impressive!
To me,the man is still d owner of the kids..simple.
See Blanket Jackson and co..do they look like Mj's biological children?
Re: Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! by Aybank: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
mykejones: Lol. I jus stumbled across dis story jus now.
I thought dis 'stuffs' happens only in d white man's world?
Impressive!
To me,the man is still d owner of the kids..simple.
See Blanket Jackson and co..do they look like Mj's biological children?
wat r u implyin??
Re: Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! by Aybank: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
wondas dey say sha neva seize.,. In my own opinion i fink d man is stil d fada, since he must have paid d oda peson to bleep his wife( he bought d oda man's sperm)
Re: Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! by Mynd44: 5:10am On Jul 18, 2012
*hisses*
Nonsense coming from a Linda Ikeji wannabe
Re: Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! by Adeemman: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Kon borow my cutlax 4 ur head or

Re: Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! by larrymoore(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
@op can u go back n get d real biological father's name n report back, lt could be any of these nairaland mods
Re: Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! by xynerise: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Women Naturally Troublesome And Wicked / Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man / 10 Ways Women Flirt With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.