Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) (4484 Views)

May 29 Remains Inauguration Day For Presidents – Senate / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by citizenY(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

guy..the problem is,i dont trust anybody without military background...

after buhari i would vote buratai if he contest...

If you trust boy scouts , you caoyld co soder Fayose.. He is the leader of Cuckooo patrol. Remember their motto..."Be perpared". His time is now.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by Litmus: 1:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Dangote
Ben Bruce
That former governor of Lagos as well as some of those best performing ones, can't recall those names right now. Ah, Fashola

But perhaps Nigeria needs to inovate another system altogether. Why not, we have to work with what have now in terms of our characteristics and not continue to follow the Western models that does not fit. Sure, we are a young Nation requiring time for those systems to work but for now we could tinker. I propose a Board of Presidents for Nigeria not one president. We would not vote for national president but vote for men in our states. Two of them. One will become governor of state the second will go to represent the state as part of the Bord of Presidents. The Board of President will be the most powerful legislative at the upper House .They can select the Chairman of the Board of Presidents. In a sense,the chairman they select would be the nearest thing to President in this new system. Traditional leaders will form a lower House . A third tier of government would be student representative as well as leader s of unions and so on. We should also create another state populated by the military, fulfill thire political ambitions (Military State(lol))

Anyway not thought out too well but you get my gist...
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by orunto27: 1:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Only Dangote can't face Trump without being rude on Points.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by quickly: 1:21am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

the north and west will never vote a halfcast,...

forget the idea...

you must be completly black to become president of nigeria..

Is it by colour or business acumen.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
OP pls remove 2face n Soyinka from dat list biko

Even Linda too
Very true they are famous but that does not qualify them to lead Nigeria.

It has a high probability of turing out badly like when the movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected to be Governer of California and put it in a horrible state
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by darknetcom: 1:27am On Feb 08, 2017
quickly:

Is it by colour or business acumen.

its by color yes..obama was not a black man...

sorry...you dont suppose to have children with white-people..and if you do,dont dream of them becoming anything in africa..

you can send them to america or europe..but dont bring them here to nigeria...
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 08, 2017
majorbravo:
]

Wole Soyinka

This 1 resembles the African American actor Morgan Freeman

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:08am On Feb 08, 2017
majorbravo:
Dear Nigerians,

2019 is fast approaching and we keep hearing old names being recycled. So I thought it would be my civic duty to post some names that don't cross Nigerian minds often when it comes to the selection of the No 1 citizen of state. Perhaps this could start to jog some peoples minds and hopefully it would bring about useful contribution from well meaning citizens towards ensuring we get it right.

So I ask you all, who among these is most suitable for the office at Aso Villa come 2019? Please be honest with your responses. I am not going to place any introductions to who they are or what they do, so as not to appear partial or be mistaken as a campaigner. People tell me from time to time that there are no good choices but from the much I have seen, it cant be that bad, only if someone convinced the few good to run with the possibility of winning.

Here we go:

Pat Utomi

Ben Murray Bruce

Abike Dabiri

Martin Onovo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236501_martinonovo_jpeg41593d53b926c427aa4fa49491e4c380

Donald Duke

www.nairaland.com/attachments/302887_my_president_ooooo_jpgb57b168b5361dff60208f5ad1204f350

Wole Soyinka

Chimamanda Adichie

I must not forget there are some people who do not have to attend Oxford or Harvard to be worthy candidates. Donald Trump was not imagined to be a successful president until he started campaigning so I am leaving no stone unturned here...

More for you

Aliko Dangote

Tuface Idibia

Linda Ikeji

Olajumoke Orisaguna

So what do you guys think? Feel free to add yours
Are you on drugs?
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by saint047(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2017
Tubaba the award winning multiple impregnator as a model day president of Nigeria grin

This must be a joke of the decade.

This is also a sad news for Nigerian Democracy.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by revolt(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

the north and west will never vote a halfcast,...

forget the idea...

you must be completly black to become president of nigeria..
thats why theyve destroyed this nation for years...
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
This 1 resembles the African American actor Morgan Freeman

I remember asking someone to check Morgan Freeman and Don King's DNA for similarities with this man.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by oyatz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Since the time I saw his list till now, I am still laughing.
The guy is a good comedian.

greatgod2012:
You mean Jumoke Orisaguna, the ex-bread seller or another jumoke

Thank you for making me laugh so loud this evening, you're a very good comedian, even basketmouth is still a learner where you are!
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by 989900: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Donald Duke and Chimaamanda only.

The rest will make very poor Presidents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Speaks On Outcome Of Supreme Court Judgement / Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. / Boko Haram Spokesman Arrested Indicts Seven Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.