Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? (5977 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by LarrySun(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Not cool. Not cool at all. cry cry
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
xaviercasmir:

i understand ma'am. all that am saying is that you should take it easy.
lol, blame it on d hormones
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
SirWere:
Can u direct me to the exact page number. Your story has grown to an humongus 64 paged thread shocked shocked
Respeck sha....
its 72 now. Bt go to page 70 or 69, i tink its der
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
Really interesting thread, it seems the op is seriously pained. Relax bro, life is too short for all this drama. Like most of the sensible commentors have said, if the story does not appeal to you, no one is forcing you to read or follow the story, log out or check out other threads or better still, write yours. The truth is, if you feel there's a void Nairaland writers are leaving open, fill it yourself. Nobody can tell your own story as good as you smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Apollux(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
ElectGINeer:
No offense, he was actually saying the truth. Most of the story here lack taste and contents, just the same genre and half baked thought.
.I'm intending to come out with something, my 1st novel. I want take a shot at science fiction. Most science fiction stories I have seen here didn't impress me much. And it s a serious challenge for me, because most people here may not like science fiction. Well watch out for it. If u like sci-fi and a couple of action, well I will suggest u watch out for it.. U will either like it or really hate me. [center][/center]
But some notable author and their work
Kayemjay
Larrysun
Frank317
D9ty
Simonhabby
Nitefurry
Oyinprince
The rest na to just put down the stupidity they call story or something.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Apollux(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
ElectGINeer:
No offense, he was actually saying the truth. Most of the story here lack taste and contents, just the same genre and half baked thought.
.I'm intending to come out with something, my 1st novel. I want take a shot at science fiction. Most science fiction stories I have seen here didn't impress me much. And it s a serious challenge for me, because most people here may not like science fiction. Well watch out for it. If u like sci-fi and a couple of action, well I will suggest u watch out for it.. U will either like it or really hate me.
But some notable author and their work
Kayemjay
Larrysun
Frank317
D9ty
Simonhabby
Nitefurry
Oyinprince
The rest na to just put down the stupidity they call story or something.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Oyinprince(m): 3:13am On Jan 31, 2017
Seeing the topic and the opening poster of this thread, I'm not about to read all through the posts, the OP never has something reasonable to say.

I'm only wondering why I got several mentions from this thread alone

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2017
Oyinprince:
Seeing the topic and the opening poster of this thread, I'm not about to read all through the posts, the OP never has something reasonable to say.

I'm only wondering why I got several mentions from this thread alone
Mr Tarasha, How U Dey Nah?
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2017
skarlett:
Really interesting thread, it seems the op is seriously pained. Relax bro, life is too short for all this drama. Like most of the sensible commentors have said, if the story does not appeal to you, no one is forcing you to read or follow the story, log out or check out other threads or better still, write yours. The truth is, if you feel there's a void Nairaland writers are leaving open, fill it yourself. Nobody can tell your own story as good as you smiley
I Will Read One Of Ur Stories Lemme Know What You Get In Stock. No Disappoint Me O
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2017
repogirl:
Lol! Everyone is a critic now, it seems.

Even the ones that don't know how to type correct sentences lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by EmperorShizzy: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2017
LarrySun:
Not cool. Not cool at all. cry cry

boss cool
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by EmperorShizzy: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Do u knw u're a fool?! I mean, must u bhave lyk a thug dat u are? Seriously, mst u fool yourself..everywhere you go? Thats how u fooled ursef in Buttersss' thread, nw u're displaying ur foolishness here again. I dont nid fvcking amateurs like ur silly dumb ass 2 teach me how 2 write, i cn do wel on ma own without ur silly teachin!
Stale u say?
Uninteresting?
Den pls fvck out!
We dnt nid frustrated, ambitionless, and ungrateful things with dis miserable and patethic excuse for a life right here on NL! Seriously, u nid 2 b banned frm NL entirely! Who are you to critise oda pple's wrks and call dem uninteresting? Who do u fvckin tink u are! So annoying! Bleep-ass jerk!

So you took that troll seriously cheesy
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by EmperorShizzy: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2017
bibijay123:

That wasn't a review or literary criticism but I can't waste my time explaining it to you.
sis cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
I Will Read One Of Ur Stories Lemme Know What You Get In Stock. No Disappoint Me O

Lol, like I said, nobody can tell your story as good as you.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Apollux post=53278971][/quote]Finally! A sci-fi writer!!! Man, I've been waiting for someone to write some good sci-fi for a while now.

Can you kindly mention me when you start Thanks bro smiley
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by xaviercasmir(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Chumzypinky:
grin grin I guess so.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Apollux(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
SirWere:
Finally! A sci-fi writer!!!
Man, I've been waiting for someone to write some good sci-fi for a while now.

Can you kindly mention me when you start Thanks bro smiley
Definitely I will do dat. I just finished chapter 4 yesterday
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Apollux:

Definitely I will do dat. I just finished chapter 4 yesterday
Music to my ears man.
So can I get the general outline of the story here?

Or not, it's your call sha.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by bibijay123(f): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
cheesy
EmperorShizzy:
sis cool
bro tongue
EmperorShizzy:
sis cool
bro tongue cheesy
EmperorShizzy:
sis cool
bro tongue
EmperorShizzy:
sis cool
bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Kayceenaz(m): 2:51am On Feb 02, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Ever since i began gracing this section, all the so called stories i have read so far were stale and unteresting..

When are the writers gonna come up with good stories that will suit my taste?

U guys need to up your games..plz.

Better still, i can teach you guys how to write good stories if you wish to learn, thanks

You really mean all? Then you haven't read this one--https://www.nairaland.com/3578443/together-short-story

Happy Reading!
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by EmperorLee(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hehehehehe, i laff. E jst dey pain u 4 ur body say i dey write dey get more fans. Guy, use my ass as cupcake if u're hungry, dude!

Hahahahahahahahhaa
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by EmperorLee(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bibi294:
OmG... This thread is hilarious....

I dey tehs you hahahahahahah, the thread dey make my day ahsweartahGod hahaha
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Palmerbarry: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
Chumzypinky:

den u're a big fool if u dnt knw wats kald positive criticism
your reaction to every comments here are immature, hence, may lose respect for you. Try keep it low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Translate I Miss You To Igbo Language / I Want To Be Famous (Quest For Fame) A Short Story / The Story Of A 'SWEET' Examination Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.