Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,632 members, 7,854,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US (52443 Views)

Ex-Governor Loses Hotel In Singapore To Mistress / NLC Names TEN States That Mis-Spent Their Bail Out Funds / Bailout Funds Scandal: Nigerian Governor Loses $10m To Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by abdulaz: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

Voltron , Defender of the universe.

You keep using your 100 Naira data to defend 10Million Dollar theft. You need prayers oo. Let it not be that you just follow them come.

You should be sad that your likes bleed and die during election. Some die online for them to win election and one girl far away just carry the money waka go.

On your flawed mathematics. The exchange rate from cbn is still less than 310. so we are talking about 3.1Billion Naira.

Is the News TRUE ? I don't know.

Is it possible ? YES IT IS VERY VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

Another report on bail out fund : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/states-squandered-fg-bailout-funds/

Even the one with evidence of money traced to account. Low lives still defended Fayose.

This is Obanikoro saying I gave him 2.5Billion. Yet you dumb skull still believe he is being persecuted and witch hunted.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/obanikoro-makes-shocking-revealtions-says-gave-fayose-n2-3bn/
http://punchng.com/obanikoro-admits-giving-n2-3bn-gov-fayose/

This is the summary of bail out funds as released by CBN.

Abia (N14.152bn)
Adamawa( N2.378bn)
Bauchi (N8.60bn)
Bayelsa (N12.85bn)
Benue(N28.013bn)
Borno(N7.680bn)
Cross River(N7.856bn)
Delta( N10.036bn)
Ebonyi(N4.063bn)
Edo(N3.167bn)
Ekiti (N9.604bn)
Enugu (N4.207bn)
Gombe (N16.459bn)
Imo (N26.806bn)
Kastina (N3.304bn)
Kebbi (N0.690bn)
Kogi (N50.842bn)
Kwara (N4.320bn)
Nasarawa (N8.317bn)
Niger (N4.306bn)
Ogun (N20.00bn)
Ondo (N14.686bn)
Osun(N34.988bn)
Oyo( N26.606bn )
Plateau (N5.357bn)
Sokoto (N10.093bn)
Zamfara (N10.02bn)

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by delishpot: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abi he doesn't want to remit the funds him talk say his babe run away with the money.
Omo, see bailout funds wey no reach the people it was meant for. Instead Dem go buy bread and rice with ground but oil take dash people.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
FAKE NEWS!
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by netmillionaires(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abeg do your computation again. No be #500M o na #5Billion.... the lady don hammer.
HtwoOw:
To me it doesn't matter if it is Wike or Fayose , What matters is one pusssy just got approximately ₦500M from a greedy selfish bastard

The total amount of money Buhari released to feed 7 states is ₦375M

Do you understand why i keep attacking PDP and their defenders ?

Bailout was paid in Nigeria , they managed to get $10M out of the country , despite the strict Forex Policy , Is these not corruption fighting back ?

Any small thing those useless robots will start shouting Buhari is killing Nigerians

As for that Olosho that Got free ₦500M , May you miraculously land infront of a bullet train and get torn into a thousand pieces

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by pennywys(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Annie939:
the lady of my dreams
hw far?
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by gbagyiza: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
saintgp:
Logical thinking:
If 10million dollars is converted to naira we get=5hundred million naira.i.e.10,000,000*500.

From the bail out money that has been shared so far,there's obviously no oil producing state that got such amount.
This news appears bogus.it looks like traffic generation post,little wonder no governor's name was mentioned.

Pls do your calculation well....d money should be 5 billion naira..
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Tinyemeka(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
To me it doesn't matter if it is Wike or Fayose , What matters is one pusssy just got approximately ₦500M from a greedy selfish bastard

Bailout was paid in Nigeria , they managed to get $10M out of the country , despite the strict Forex Policy , Is these not corruption fighting back ?

Any small thing those useless robots will start shouting Buhari is killing Nigerians

As for that Olosho that Got free ₦500M , May you miraculously land infront of a bullet train and get torn into a thousand pieces

After blowing all these big big turenchi you couldn't even perform a simple arithmetic. How does $10m equate NGN500m? smiley
Abi na the vexation and fit of righteous fury cause am? smiley
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Annie939(f): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
pennywys:
hw far?
cool
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by odogwubiafra: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

And anybody that complains about the incompetence of this indefensible Buhari led APC, you tag such person as PDP.

Ab initio, the bailout was a deceptive strategy to refund some funds to states that got bankrupt as a result of so much withdrawals for Buharis campaign, eg Osun state etc.

The last time l checked, Buhari is still in charge and corruption is still at the peak. They will always confuse the gullible that, if you fight corruption, corruption will fight back. Can l tell you something? That statement simply means, if you are hugely unclean, you can't fight corruption because your past will hunt and ruin the fight.

Whoever that believes that corruption is fighting back has turned blind eyes to Buhari's past. Buhari's past can't allow him to touch some of his accomplices that are already at the public domain as agents of corruption.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by back2sender: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Awoo88:

How much did wike and fayose get in bailout fund.
See question my people, this are the kind of dumb head that abounds in Nigeria today.
Even if its one naira, he got bail out funds and what did he do with the money. Civil servants commiting suicide in Ekiti because they have not been paid salaries that the bail out fund was meant for. The governors diverted the funds for thier girl friends to use.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by odogwubiafra: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by nwakibie3(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
The states that benefited from the funds, which the NLC said it would monitor include:
Abia (N14.152bn)
Adamawa( N2.378bn)
Bauchi (N8.60bn)
Bayelsa (N12.85bn)
Benue(N28.013bn)
Borno(N7.680bn)
Cross River(N7.856bn)
Delta( N10.036bn)
Ebonyi(N4.063bn)
Edo(N3.167bn)
Ekiti (N9.604bn)
Enugu (N4.207bn)
Gombe (N16.459bn)
Imo (N26.806bn)
Kastina (N3.304bn)
Kebbi (N0.690bn)
Kogi (N50.842bn)
Kwara (N4.320bn)
Nasarawa (N8.317bn)
Niger (N4.306bn)
Ogun (N20.00bn)
Ondo (N14.686bn)
Osun(N34.988bn)
Oyo( N26.606bn )
Plateau (N5.357bn)
Sokoto (N10.093bn)
Zamfara (N10.02bn)

So people that are shouting WIKE did u see rivers state on the list I still believe it's one of the APC's propaganda
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Awoo88: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
back2sender:

See question my people, this are the kind of dumb head that abounds in Nigeria today.
Even if its one naira, he got bail out funds and what did he do with the money. Civil servants commiting suicide in Ekiti because they have not been paid salaries that the bail out fund was meant for. The governors diverted the funds for thier girl friends to use.
Na papa wen born you bi dumb head. If fayose got bailout how much What kastina osun, imo, etc is public knowledge. If fayose got something it should be a public knowledge. Instead answering a simple question you typing nonsense putting your mother and your father to shame .
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by nwakibie3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
saintgp:
Logical thinking:
If 10million dollars is converted to naira we get=5billion naira.i.e.10,000,000*500.

From the bail out money that has been shared so far,there's obviously no oil producing state that got such amount.
This news appears bogus.it looks like traffic generation post,little wonder no governor's name was mentioned.
Modified

U are a right thinking human being. Don't mind APC and their propaganda

The states that benefited from the funds, which the NLC said it would monitor include:
Abia (N14.152bn)
Adamawa( N2.378bn)
Bauchi (N8.60bn)
Bayelsa (N12.85bn)
Benue(N28.013bn)
Borno(N7.680bn)
Cross River(N7.856bn)
Delta( N10.036bn)
Ebonyi(N4.063bn)
Edo(N3.167bn)
Ekiti (N9.604bn)
Enugu (N4.207bn)
Gombe (N16.459bn)
Imo (N26.806bn)
Kastina (N3.304bn)
Kebbi (N0.690bn)
Kogi (N50.842bn)
Kwara (N4.320bn)
Nasarawa (N8.317bn)
Niger (N4.306bn)
Ogun (N20.00bn)
Ondo (N14.686bn)
Osun(N34.988bn)
Oyo( N26.606bn )
Plateau (N5.357bn)
Sokoto (N10.093bn)
Zamfara (N10.02bn)
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by gawu1: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Elan83:
Nonsense! Where exactly is buhari now? We want him dead or alive bck here! he z born to rule so he must rule nigeria,, if he's dead alrdy thunder'll still strike him up bck to life,, piglets!!
Hushshsh! Terrible Ipods mentailty.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by back2sender: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Awoo88:

Na papa wen born you bi dumb head. If fayose got bailout how much What kastina osun, imo, etc is public knowledge. If fayose got something it should be a public knowledge. Instead answering a simple question you typing nonsense putting your mother and your father to shame .
See how you dey display your stupidity in a SHOW GLASS for all to see. You have the time to support crooks, rogues, looters but not a second to google this information dumb head, humpty dumpty naa your name now.
Antiwailer has even mentioned the amount here still yet this humpty dumpty is asking me how much Ekiti got?
This are the kind of ipod yoot that we have in Nigeria. I no be your mama hence i will not spoon feed you to know how much Ekiti received, i have given you the clue, find Antiwailer post on this matter humpty dumpty.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

But Fayose is not from an oil producing state, cos even me I'm trying to narrow down who the greedy person is too.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by betterABIAstate: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chai, I'm so disappointed in this country
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by gawu1: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirJeffry:
Even an abo ki governor no go mumu reach that level. This is a big, fat and long lie. undecided
Inyamerai are thieves. I hope you are not belying the news to defense a kinsman.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Dee60: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

5 billion.....
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by saintkash(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

Voltron , Defender of the universe.

You keep using your 100 Naira data to defend 10Million Dollar theft. You need prayers oo. Let it not be that you just follow them come.

You should be sad that your likes bleed and die during election. Some die online for them to win election and one girl far away just carry the money waka go.

On your flawed mathematics. The exchange rate from cbn is still less than 310. so we are talking about 3.1Billion Naira.
It is amazing that you are still defending those who denied you quality education by stealing.

Is the News TRUE ? I don't know.

Is it possible ? YES IT IS VERY VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

Another report on bail out fund : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/states-squandered-fg-bailout-funds/

Even the one with evidence of money traced to account. Low lives still defended Fayose.

This is Obanikoro saying I gave him 2.5Billion. Yet you dumb skull still believe he is being persecuted and witch hunted.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/obanikoro-makes-shocking-revealtions-says-gave-fayose-n2-3bn/
http://punchng.com/obanikoro-admits-giving-n2-3bn-gov-fayose/

This is the summary of bail out funds as released by CBN.

Abia (N14.152bn)
Adamawa( N2.378bn)
Bauchi (N8.60bn)
Bayelsa (N12.85bn)
Benue(N28.013bn)
Borno(N7.680bn)
Cross River(N7.856bn)
Delta( N10.036bn)
Ebonyi(N4.063bn)
Edo(N3.167bn)
Ekiti (N9.604bn)
Enugu (N4.207bn)
Gombe (N16.459bn)
Imo (N26.806bn)
Kastina (N3.304bn)
Kebbi (N0.690bn)
Kogi (N50.842bn)
Kwara (N4.320bn)
Nasarawa (N8.317bn)
Niger (N4.306bn)
Ogun (N20.00bn)
Ondo (N14.686bn)
Osun(N34.988bn)
Oyo( N26.606bn )
Plateau (N5.357bn)
Sokoto (N10.093bn)
Zamfara (N10.02bn)

Bros u nailed it
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by walezy85: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

they didn't say $1M it's $10M may God help Us in this country full of selfish leaders
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
gawu1:

Inyamerai are thieves. I hope you are not belying the news to defense a kinsman.
I won't be surprised to learn this man is a director in one ministry. Lord Lugard why? cry
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by gawu1: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
obyrich:

Why do you think it is not an APC governor who did this?
Because PDP governors and their supporters say stealing is not corruption. To say morgue is for dead bodies is factual.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Awoo88: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
back2sender:

See how my papa display his stupidity in a SHOW GLASS for all to see. My father have the time to support crooks, rogues, looters but not a second to google this information dumb head, humpty dumpty naa my papa name now.
Zombies have even mentioned the amount here still yet my papa and mama humpty dumpty is asking me how much Ekiti got?
This are the kind of stupid people like me in that we have in Nigeria. I be my mama hence my father will not spoon feed me to know how a polite conversation about much Ekiti received, I got clue of how stupidly runs in my family. My father will find anti zombie post on this matter humpty dumpty.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by fyneboi79(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

bros $10M is well over 4 billion naira na
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by entrepreneurmic: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yksoul:
CAN YOU SEE THE PEOPLE WE CALL LEADERS WHEN THEY ARE LOOTERS
MOST OF THEM ARE NOT LEADERS. THEY ARE GREEDY & WICKED. WORKERS SALARIES ARE NOT PAID. D THUNDER THAT WE FIRE THEM IS CLOSE.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Adonis3: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

What a huge joke... $1=N480

480 X 10,000,000=4,800,000,000

4.8BILLION my guy!!!!

GOD punish Satan
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Sallam01(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
And who is that governor
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

Do you understand why i keep attacking PDP and their defenders ? $10m is actually 5billion naira

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by gawu1: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirJeffry:
I won't be surprised to learn this man is a director in one ministry. Lord Lugard why? cry
Ameen!
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by back2sender: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=Awoo88 post=53217503][/quote]
Humpty dumpty see ya life. Even to write your own post u no fit naa to copy? Even to copy you still no get am, your case of olodo is pathetic.
Have you Noticed ipod yoot, wailers, fedora cap people cannot argue logically or engage one in a debate of ideas rather naa to say :
Naa una money
Naa my brother
What of obj
Wetin concern unaa
We go bomb third mainland bridge
We go kill our papa, no be mr able presido buhari.
Humpty dumpty i get your time, will teach you SENSE here because wen they send you to school to learn, naa to dey jump school fence and learning how to break pipelines you go master.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.