Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,651 members, 7,854,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US (52444 Views)

Ex-Governor Loses Hotel In Singapore To Mistress / NLC Names TEN States That Mis-Spent Their Bail Out Funds / Bailout Funds Scandal: Nigerian Governor Loses $10m To Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by justmenoni: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this your comment funny die

D
Tazmode:
I don't recall us having a governor whose name is "the governor"
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by DonCortino: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
To me it doesn't matter if it is Wike or Fayose , What matters is one pusssy just got approximately ₦500M from a greedy selfish bastard

The total amount of money Buhari released to feed 7 states is ₦375M

Do you understand why i keep attacking PDP and their defenders ?

Bailout was paid in Nigeria , they managed to get $10M out of the country , despite the strict Forex Policy , Is these not corruption fighting back ?

Any small thing those useless robots will start shouting Buhari is killing Nigerians

As for that Olosho that Got free ₦500M , May you miraculously land infront of a bullet train and get torn into a thousand pieces

What of if its ambode or rochas?

How do u know it is a pdp governor? angry
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
It must be Rochas and since he's APC no name will be mentioned, deodorant sprayed and case closed
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by chloride6: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL wetin Akeredolu and Ambode find reach there? Them never swear in Akeredolu and Lagos just recently join oil producing states and not sure if it has been fully confirm self..

my bad with the akeredolu ish.. grin grin grin grin you can never trust nigerian politicians

Lagos is confirmed ooh...they received their first derivation payment some months ago.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
odogwubiafra:

And anybody that complains about the incompetence of this indefensible Buhari led APC, you tag such person as PDP.

Ab initio, the bailout was a deceptive strategy to refund some funds to states that got bankrupt as a result of so much withdrawals for Buharis campaign, eg Osun state etc.

The last time l checked, Buhari is still in charge and corruption is still at the peak. They will always confuse the gullible that, if you fight corruption, corruption will fight back. Can l tell you something? That statement simply means, if you are hugely unclean, you can't fight corruption because your past will hunt and ruin the fight.

Whoever that believes that corruption is fighting back has turned blind eyes to Buhari's past. Buhari's past can't allow him to touch some of his accomplices that are already at the public domain as agents of corruption.

Buhari's past that nobody has been able to reveal, that's a tad bit too convenient innit?
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tinyemeka:

After blowing all these big big turenchi you couldn't even perform a simple arithmetic. How does $10m equate NGN500m? smiley
Abi na the vexation and fit of righteous fury cause am? smiley

Na vex
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
netmillionaires:
Abeg do your computation again. No be #500M o na #5Billion.... the lady don hammer.

Yeeeeee mo'ku oooooo 5B??
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by me69: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dotng:
Bailout funds scandal: Governor loses $10m to mistress

A governor is under probe after the sum of $10 million he diverted from the bailout funds allocated to his state was hijacked by his mistress.

The governor was said to have commissioned his mistress to help him launder the said sum only for the latter to refuse to remit it in the slush accounts the governor provided.

Already, the money in question has been traced to a bank in the United States.

The Nation investigation revealed that the governor resorted to using his US-based mistress to stash the funds abroad in order to avoid monitoring by security agencies.

The cash was allegedly either wired or hauled in tranches in order to beat the nation’s Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).

In spite of the governor’s tricks, however, security agencies were able to intercept the deal between him and his mistress.

It was gathered that the diversion of the looted $10 million by the mistress created an uproar that triggered the ongoing investigation of the deal between the love birds.

One of the sources involved in the probe said: “A governor from an oil-producing state is in soup and under probe by some security agencies.

“The governor seems to have been duped by his mistress who stays in Texas in the United States.

“The governor is worried after discovering that his girlfriend has defrauded him of $10 million.

“What started as a love affair and promises of good faith has turned sour.

“Yet the governor would not want his wife or the people of the state, who will be disappointed, to know about this ugly transaction.”

The security chief added: “Investigation so far indicated that the governor allegedly diverted part of the bailout funds meant for his state to the mistress.

“All relevant security agencies are already tracking how the cash was wired to the mistress as well as the whereabouts of the funds.

“Very soon, the details of the transaction will be revealed to Nigerians.

“This is why the government has decided to monitor how bailout funds and London-Paris loan refunds were spent.”

The Presidency in 2016 released the sum of N1. 266.44 trillion to 36 states within nine months.

The breakdown includes N713.70 billion special intervention funds to states and London Paris Club loan refunds of N522.74 billion.

The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) had said 16 states were yet to disburse about N57, 663, 185, 735 of the bailout funds approved for them by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The agency also indicted some of the states for diverting the bailout funds which were meant for workers’ salaries.

http://thenationonlineng.net/bailout-funds-scandal-governor-loses-10m-mistress/
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOO. Bail out money!!!!!!!!!!! When people are starving!!!!!!!! NOooo Mr President you have tried for us Now I see that these governors are the real enemies
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Cmeo:

Do u know mathematics at all? $10m = 5Billion Naira.
Oya correct your post now, before I vex for u.

Na vex I use type am, I just land destination now I no even fit check NL update na 5B
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
ionsman:

You must have sucked so bad at mathematics during your high school days...Mr man, that's 5billion naira going by a dollar to 500 naira.

I just realized that I was pretty pissed when writing the comment
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Awoo88: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
back2sender:

Humpty dumpty na my life. Even to get talk well I no fit. Na my I dey shame my papa and mama na the only thing I sabi!! Even write well I still no get am, my case of olodo is pathetic.
Have you Noticed idiots people with irrational hatred, zombies, ricetified youth and people whose shameless parents cannot be proud of cannot argue logically or engage one in a debate of ideas rather naa to say :
Naa una money
Naa my brother
What of obj
Wetin concern unaa
We go bomb third mainland bridge
We go kill our papa, no be mr able presido buhari.
Humpty dumpy na my life and i no get time, to learn SENSE here because wen they send me to school to learn, naa to dey jump school fence and learning how to rape underage girls I go master.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by me69: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
To me it doesn't matter if it is Wike or Fayose , What matters is one pusssy just got approximately ₦500M from a greedy selfish bastard

Bailout was paid in Nigeria , they managed to get $10M out of the country , despite the strict Forex Policy , Is these not corruption fighting back ?

Any small thing those useless robots will start shouting Buhari is killing Nigerians

As for that Olosho that Got free ₦500M , May you miraculously land infront of a bullet train and get torn into a thousand pieces

$10mil is about N5b black market rate. The mistress stole 5b
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
chloride6:

my bad with the akeredolu ish.. grin grin grin grin you can never trust nigerian politicians

Lagos is confirmed ooh...they received their first derivation payment some months ago.

And you think that money issue was a month or 2 month ago? I trust Ambode more than that..
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
is fayose from oil producing state? u mentioned his name cus his a PDP member why didn't u call okoroawusa? U be aturu jalingo

You are one of dem dem grin
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
chloride6:

Not 500 million

5billion!

Just realized that ,
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jolar101:

Are we sure if it's not Adam of Edo state?

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Awoo88:

Did wike or fayose get bailout

Everybody did and yes Wike got it, Fayose got it I'm more than sure of it, read news about it
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Its actually 5 billions naira cry

Yeee I yaf died
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
moshino:

How did you calculate $10m to get N500m?

N vexed calculus grin
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
yaki84:

did wike collect bailout fund?
D report said south south governor, is ekiti in south south?

Thr r 6states in south south; 2 didnt get d bailout funds, akwaibom n rivers. Next time use ur brain. Incase ur brain needs washing apply detol, hypo n conc sulphuric acid.

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
me69:
$10mil is about N5b black market rate. The mistress stole 5b

Wait whaaaaaat?

5B??

1 Like

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Optimist88(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

As for that Olosho that Got free ₦500M 5 Fvcking Billion Naira , May you miraculously land infront of a bullet train and get torn into a thousand pieces

Can you read at all? What brought Fayose's name into oil producing state? Are all oil producing states Govs. PDP members? Wise up now Mr. APC rat!
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by soath(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lie!
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
What sorts of morons will have In the media house, if u don't have fact and figure keep mute. Unprofessional journalists filled the entire country.

Give fact and figure

Governor don't bear a name?
Mistress don't bear a name?
Bank used that have a name?
Method and process who the money was being launder can't be find out?

I just tire for this kind system. We need to grow up and stand for equity and justice by ourselves. No one will fight ur fight as it comes to survival of the fittest

We dont need to hear from these buy journalists who are looking for what to eat around.
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by chloride6: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you think that money issue was a month or 2 month ago? I trust Ambode more than that..

if i was a politician i wouldn't trust myself grin grin grin grin grin

so how can i trust ambode?

Infact if i was a politician and people said i stole even when i didn't, i would believe them grin

Because the way this politicians steal eh? you would begin to think that they do it sleep walking or something grin grin

Like they cant help it.

Don't be surprised if after this administration, you hear that bubu took some cash sleep walking tongue
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
chloride6:

if i was a politician i wouldn't trust myself grin grin grin grin grin

so how can i trust ambode?

Infact if i was a politician and people said i stole even when i didn't, i would believe them grin

Because the way this politicians steal eh? you would begin to think that they do it sleep walking or something grin grin

Like they cant help it.

Don't be surprised if after this administration, you hear that bubu took some cash sleep walking tongue

LOL You might be right, But i can trust Buhari..
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by HtwoOw: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Optimist88:
Can you read at all? What brought Fayose's name into oil producing state? Are all oil producing states Govs. PDP members? Wise up now Mr. APC rat!

I said I don't care
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Hakeem3(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
hmm they chose to blame buhari for the sins of others.. they forgot that a tree cant mke a forest..since the president assume office it has bin one bailout whatsoever to state governors yet no improvement in our states.. what are our state governors doing to assist the nation go out of recession. absolutely nothing..nd dey r waiting for buhari to b a magician.tumoro one lunatic of a governor will b shouting stomach infrastructure.!! seriously i pity this country o
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by bush112(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tazmode:
I don't recall us having a governor whose name is "the governor"
the Governor no get name?
Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
HtwoOw:

Why don't them mention name? They said oil producing state. With this Apc will know whose oil money they have been looting.

Re: Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US by Bgorgeous: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Noblesoul123:

You are the only one that is thinking rationally on this thread.
Sweetheart get your information straight, they got billions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.