Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident (1315 Views)

Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma / Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by obiremy: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Uniabuja students that died in road accident

Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by madridguy(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2017
This is too heavy for heart to carry. May God Almighty comfort the family and grant them internal rest.
Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by efepro(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2017
God knows I can't ply Naija roads with all my family onboard....
Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by efepro(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2017
God knows I can't ply Naija roads with all my family onboard....I rather travel alone than put my family at risk on these death traps called road..
Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by sarrki(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Rip

I joined all other Nigerians home and abroad to condole with the families

This year 2017 will be year of discovery for us all

God will take us on eagles wing anywhere we are going
Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by obailala(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Bloggers and fake news na wa.. Aren't these the pictures of the 4 uni abuja students who lost their lives last week?... when did they become siblings?
Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by obiremy: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2017
obailala:
Bloggers and fake news na wa.. Aren't these the pictures of the 4 uni abuja students who lost their lives last week?... when did they become siblings?
Pls can u show me the link to the news and photo?I did Google searc on what you said and saw this photo on this link http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/4-uniabuja-students-killed-in-auto-crash/182586.html. I stand to be corrected.One luv

Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by obailala(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2017
obiremy:
Pls can u show me the link to the news and photo?I did Google searc on what you said and saw this photo on this link http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/4-uniabuja-students-killed-in-auto-crash/182586.html. I stand to be corrected.One luv
This is from another blogger and there was no mention of the being siblings.

https://www.nairaland.com/3594549/uniabuja-students-died-motor-accident#53152706
Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by obiremy: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2017
obailala:
This is from another blogger and there was no mention of the being siblings.

https://www.nairaland.com/3594549/uniabuja-students-died-motor-accident#53152706
God bless u.Thanks for the correction.Correction made.One luv!
Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by bounju(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
These guys where my friends back in my Unibuja days......RIP
Re: 4 Photos of 4 UniAbj students that died in road accident by Nutase: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
cry

(1) (Reply)

HEARTBREAKING!!! Great Tension In Aso Rock. / IPOB Slam Northern Elders, ACF For Condemning Ohaneze Ndigbo / ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.