Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death (44819 Views)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by jonahsunday97(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
#i see no reason why people should be praying for the death of their own president...no wonder the white keep calling Nigerian black monkey...i pity this country and sense of reasoning #

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wailers
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by rusher14: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Debaddest:
Hahahaha, which fake? Let the president address Nigerians in any form. WhatsApp audio recording is even allowed.

If you've ever been to the UK you would know Metro paper is freely distributed on public buses and trains.
Importantly, the Metro logo differs so much from this childish and certainly low level copy.

3 Likes

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by sehin79(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
the only metro newspaper for uk wey i sabi and that is free in the uk
http://metro.co.uk/

and i havent read any thing about pmb on there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Enemyofpeace: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by lekani4real(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
people should take it easy haba. did pmb not notify the senate when living for vacation.
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by obailala(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
The so called metro-uk.com is a fake mimic of the UK metro.co.uk. As usual, the site just like plenty others out there was created by one mumu Nigerian for the sole purpose of spreading fake propaganda to gullible fellows. The UK tag is meant to give it credibility that it's foreign media; just the same way we have the other site called guardiannewsusa.com which even though it's meant to be an American media site, it only talks about Buhari this and Buhari that and ipob.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by lekani4real(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=53203792]
u bahd gan o
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by CXLVII: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
harmbhrosz:
animal.... You want to take away our freedom speach, so shall God take away your joy

You will go to tell your God in heaven or hell about freedom of speech when ur likes re quietly executed.

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by macdon4all(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
prince9851:
D man is still alive??

Bleep!! angry
lol...u won make him die?
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by ikp120(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
This guy's is al learner .He didn't even use whois protect to hide his ass
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by airminem(f): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
CXLVII:
The DSS should find the perpetrators of such and quietly execute them.

Not Until After The Vacation And Appearance Of Mr. President

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by michoim(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
The looters are behind the fake news, and also the looters involving a former south-south governor are sponsoring 2face-idibia, on up coming 5th of feb protest. 2 face and his colleagues have taken bribe, they don't love this country. They shall be openly disgrace that day.

3 Likes

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by ayindejimmy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Debaddest:
Hahahaha, which fake? Let the president address Nigerians in any form. WhatsApp audio recording is even allowed.

Address Nigerians because of what?!
Because of rumours by ipods?

5 Likes

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by harmbhrosz(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=53203792][/quote] enemy of peace, sucker of blood get behind me.
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by CXLVII: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
airminem:

Not Until After The Vacation And Appearance Of Mr. President

Agreed!

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by NaWetinDey(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
You tried. But it's still a poor intelligence report that anyone can google out through whois.

I expected the name on the credit card used in registering those sites, his/her address(es) and the contact numbers and, then, his/her family compound in Nigeria if they are Nigerians.

Now, that would be an intelligence report.
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by refreshrate: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
sheftyxz:
Oya

A bit too old for this kind of responses don't you think?
And you're raising a child ?

God!
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Enemyofpeace: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
harmbhrosz:
enemy of peace, sucker of blood get behind me.
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by CXLVII: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
harmbhrosz:
idiott leave that stupidd cave of yours and come to where real men are to try those stupidd extreme acts of yours and see what will happen to you blood sucker.... You can see what is happening to your religion in the USA already, what about the middle East... Na small small till your likes will be wiped away from the surface of the earth.

Re u drunk? Whose religion? What America and Middle-East re u talking about? Do you think I could be so foolish and gullible like you who was cajoled by an imported storybook? Grow-up please.

The last time someone was ranting like you in my presence. He got chopped into cubes with a missing head.

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by harmbhrosz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
blood sucker get behind me or are you dear?
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Enemyofpeace: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
lekani4real:
grin u bahd gan o
who good EPP?
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Enemyofpeace: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
harmbhrosz:
blood sucker get behind me or are you dear?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by eposho: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ipob yute them

2 Likes

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by curvilicious: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wetin consine me?
Na d well being of the common man be my consine
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by kayo80(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Work of children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by harmbhrosz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
CXLVII:

Re u drunk? Whose religion? What America and Middle-East re u talking about? Do you think I could be so foolish and gullible like you who was cajoled by an imported storybook? Grow-up please.

The last time someone was ranting like you in my presence. He got chopped into cubes with a missing head.
animal don't you still get it Your religion is the joke of the day as far as planet earth is concerned,

It's just so unfortunate that an ill-brained fellow like you isn't ashamed of being tagged a terrorist... You shall all perish tongue you will be wiped off the surface of the earth before you even think of islambad-zing the world tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Shame on you blood sucker, if you know you're man enough, leave your bush and come to the real world and come display your head chopping skills werey
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by DonBenny77(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
he will still die

buhari must die oh!!
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by daamazing(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ventura1:
They abound most owned by Liepod. let me burst them further

hinnews.com
thetrentonline.com
weeklypostng.com
hi, please how did you get this info, I'll like to know too, that's of you wanna share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics / Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Deji Adeyanju: 'We Have Been Attacked By Police & SSS At June 12 Protest'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.