Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death (44820 Views)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by darlenese(f): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Any Nigerian wishing my president death , it is your president that will die !

undecided
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by NaMeAboki: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Realdeals:
We know them before

If you dig enough you'll find they have flattened heads

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by timota(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
obailala:
The so called metro-uk.com is a fake mimic of the UK metro.co.uk. As usual, the site just like plenty others out there was created by one mumu Nigerian for the sole purpose of spreading fake propaganda to gullible fellows. The UK tag is meant to give it credibility that it's foreign media; just the same way we have the other site called guardiannewsusa.com which even though it's meant to be an American media site, it only talks about Buhari this and Buhari that and ipob.
I rem when they ask the president to bring his o level he brought 15 lawyers , if people said up are death the best thing to do is to show yourself

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Chibydinho(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
coolHahahahahahaha... Even Oga Obasanjo said him dey kamkpe then... Let this President speak ooo... We Love him
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Debaddest(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Address Nigerians because of what?!
Because of rumours by ipods?

Which Ipods? Is Ipods Nigerians?
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by celebrateme: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
As in the time of Yaradua we are wating for Feb 6th
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
SammieLowkey:
But with the whole hide and seek stunt, it's almost making it sound true. The more the president continues "hiding", the more the speculation about his health status keeps growing.

#patientlyWaitingForFeb6

The burden of proof is on the party making the assertion. Only in Nigeria do we tell outlandish lies and ask the victim of the lie to disprove it. All societies have conventions that make life more civil. Nigeria is different. All our conventions involve taking advantage of others while asserting ourselves.

If I were the President I will not say a peep even on arrival. I would simply resume work and allow the fantasy merchants continue their business. Nigeria is a country where focus is inferior to responding to every twits tweets.

4 Likes

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by ifycent2: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
still on hiding strategy!!!....

is it dat everyone in dis Nig ar fearing to enter UK abi na usa to see BUHARI HEALTH?

No tangible update abt his health till now...

So called VP no gat power to see him as well... na wa oooh

NIGERIA IS PURE ..................., (let me reserve my comment).
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by KingMicky3286: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
What is so special about Buhari's death, How many people has died since he went on vacation in London and no one is talking about them?

How many foreign presidents has come to Nigerian for Vacation and medical check up. If Nigeria is good why will he go for medical check up abroad, do we not have fresh graduate doctors, in Our country?

Do We not have equipment in our hospitals?

Do we not have nurses.... I

Infact, i dont want to get Angry about this to myself.

Which way Nigeria....... Song by Onyeka Onwenu.

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Debaddest:
Hahahaha, which fake? Let the president address Nigerians in any form. WhatsApp audio recording is even allowed.

U go wait tire
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by euchariadavid(f): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sai BABA Come address your country Fake news each day
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Debaddest(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
PUSH1:

U go wait tire

U will welcome him alive tire
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by lastpage: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
exlink10:
This President Buhari's death fabrication all started last week and trust social media, it spread like "petrol fire" immediately not knowing that the news is fake. The website alleged that President Buhari died in London Hospital. Everybody thought the news from a Nigeria website "metronew" not knowing it emanated from a UK website: METRO-UK.COM.

The Presidency was quick to dispel the reports as false, confirming that Buhari is hale and hearty.

But, investigations have revealed that the domain of ”Metro-uk.com” was registered in the USA by a company that also owns ”Huffingtonpost-fm.com” – that published President Buhari committing suicide. On Wednesday afternoon, huffingtonpost-fm.com reported that “Nigeria President’s security tightened after attempting Suicide”.

The fake metro report

The two fake websites are operated by the same company.

The same picture of Buhari was used in both stories, and the line “The President’s decision to receive medical care in a foreign land has angered some of his countrymen” was repeated word-for-word.

The owners of the two sites are listed as WILD WEST DOMAINS on whois.domaintools.com. The sites were registered in Arizona, United States.

“Huffington” was registered on November 19, 2016, and “Metro” on October 25, 2016.

more info below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/busted-see-details-of-fake-news.html

cc dominique lalasticlala mynd44

Most likely the handiwork of SaTANoids funded by Goatluck Jonathan, headed by Reno Omokri hiding away in the USA!

Their day of reckoning is coming very soon.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by lastpage: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
greenpasture:

The burden of proof is on the party making the assertion. Only in Nigeria do we tell outlandish lies and ask the victim of the lie to disprove it. All societies have conventions that make life more civil. Nigeria is different. All our conventions involve taking advantage of others while asserting ourselves.

If I were the President I will not say a peep even on arrival. I would simply resume work and allow the fantasy merchants continue their business. Nigeria is a country where focus is inferior to responding to every twits tweets.

Exactly!

Let them wail till kingdom-come.

But really, all these mess is making it more necessary to have an INTERNET/SOCIAL MEDIA LAW that punishes evil charactters that use the internet for Evil purposes.

Latspage!

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by orunto27: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
MMM Networks.
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by nduchucks: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Freedom of speech ends when the speech threatens the national security of a nation.

Operators and bloggers who can be proved to have engaged in the malicious act and threats against the national security of this great country should be rounded up, jailed, and/or stoned.

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by me69: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
exlink10:
This President Buhari's death fabrication all started last week and trust social media, it spread like "petrol fire" immediately not knowing that the news is fake. The website alleged that President Buhari died in London Hospital. Everybody thought the news from a Nigeria website "metronew" not knowing it emanated from a UK website: METRO-UK.COM.

The Presidency was quick to dispel the reports as false, confirming that Buhari is hale and hearty.

But, investigations have revealed that the domain of ”Metro-uk.com” was registered in the USA by a company that also owns ”Huffingtonpost-fm.com” – that published President Buhari committing suicide. On Wednesday afternoon, huffingtonpost-fm.com reported that “Nigeria President’s security tightened after attempting Suicide”.

The fake metro report

The two fake websites are operated by the same company.

The same picture of Buhari was used in both stories, and the line “The President’s decision to receive medical care in a foreign land has angered some of his countrymen” was repeated word-for-word.

The owners of the two sites are listed as WILD WEST DOMAINS on whois.domaintools.com. The sites were registered in Arizona, United States.

“Huffington” was registered on November 19, 2016, and “Metro” on October 25, 2016.

more info below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/busted-see-details-of-fake-news.html

cc dominique lalasticlala mynd44
enemies of progress. They will be back in Feb doing a protest with 2thousandFace
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
They need to prove it's a rumour datsall.
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by obailala(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
timota:
I rem when they ask the president to bring his o level he brought 15 lawyers , if people said up are death the best thing to do is to show yourself
People should keep deceiving themselves wishing him death or waiting for his speech. Kontinuu... This was exactly the same way the entire PDP machinery was busy searching for buhari certificate instead of focusing on selling their candidate through campaigns, we all know the result of that, Otuoke! cheesy
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Mujtahida: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
I find it amusing and at the same time instructive that although the generality of Nigerians are concerned about the president's health and the associated issues, people from one tribe in particular seem desperate to will death on the President. They are waiting with bated breath. How pathetic.
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by Horus(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
jonahsunday97:
#i see no reason why people should be praying for the death of their own president...no wonder the white keep calling Nigerian black monkey...i pity this country and sense of reasoning #

So you are asking your "god" to kill the President and you talk about sense of reasoning? shocked
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by timecapsule: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
exlink10 .

As you have investigate the 2 WEB SITE to be fake, what about the news? if the news is fake show us your prove.
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by timecapsule: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
I have positive % believe of news from the two WEB SITE, from d day our FG twttes us his picture where he is watching CHANNELS TV from LONDON. They said he took it from london, whereas the program on the screen is a weekly program they show every monday by 7pm. So among this two news which one seems to be more correct to u, he your to say?
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by ayindejimmy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Debaddest:

Which Ipods? Is Ipods Nigerians?

Those spreadin the propaganda of hatred are ipods.
The president can't be addressing Nigerians just because haters are spreading rumours
He has a larger task

2 Likes

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by demandtruth: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
the news site has Saraki name written all over it
believe it or not
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Debaddest:
Hahahaha, which fake? Let the president address Nigerians in any form. WhatsApp audio recording is even allowed.

LOL keep waiting, We like making the blood of you wailers hot.. hahhaha

Buhari is not addressing anybody you can keep wailing we don't care....

R.I.P PMB

REMAIN IN POWER PMB....

1 Like

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Vanessa88:
Seen.. Meanwhile

God will help you to go join your favorites that have died so you will have rest of mind....

Prepare to go meet Michael Jackon, Dede One day and Sam Loco..
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by macgodon: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
skarz:

please stop he's someone's father/grandfather/brother don't wish other people dead
I wish him death, I don't believe in all this stories if he is alive he should come out and speak
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by CJAYFORTUNE: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Let Mr president address Nigerians in any form?
Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by gawu1: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sincere4u:
OP how do you know there was no attempted suicide?.
Nobody is sure about anything again in this country and some of the worst lies ever heard are from the presidency!.
You think Buhari is Ojuku? Seeing dead live, Ojuku cowardly disguised himself in female atire and sneaked out of the country into Ivory Coast where he lived as fugitive for over a decade. After incessant beggings and pledgings that he was going to be of good behavior, Awolowo facilited his pardon and permission to come back home and sin no more. Ojuku continued to live in frustration and regret for causing untimely deads of over 3million plus of his kinsmen. The coward died as nigerian, buried a nigeria. He left behind confused generations, who are yet to recover from the catastrophe of the war they themselves had caused and suffered. Lost in thought because of brain harmohrage suffered from the war, they are yet to settle whether to call themselves Jews, Biafra, or Ndi Igbo. Their present generation have grown slave mentality from compressed brain and always cry marginalization. They so much hate Buhari and want him dead everytime just because he contested against and defeated their adopted son, the ineffectual buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
one common tin amongst the cite owners is that they er all Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics / Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Deji Adeyanju: 'We Have Been Attacked By Police & SSS At June 12 Protest'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.