Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) (49059 Views)

Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) / David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) by AbuSaad39(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
PapaBrowne:

600 Naira regular.
900 Naira VIP
Its okay. This should be VIP former senate president using right?
Re: David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
ephi123:

Maybe you should go and pick up a dictionary, or alternatively work in a project team. Implementation refers to the actual work and nitty gritty involved in building something.

I guess you are advising yourself because the word in contention was 'implemented', not 'implementation'. Do not try to mix it up.

For your information, I am an engineer and a qualified Project Management Professional (PMP)with over a decade experience in various projects, cutting across critical sectors, such as Oil and Gas, LNG/LPG Processing Plants, Construction and Manufacturing.

I do not have to join any project team - In fact, I lead project teams. I am currently leading one now. As for consulting a dictionary, I pretty know when to do so, certainly not to check up the meaning of 'implemented'.
Re: David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) by ephi123(f): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
CoolAmbience:

I guess you are advising yourself because the word in contention was 'implemented', not 'implementation'. Do not try to mix it up.

For your information, I am an engineer and a qualified Project Management Professional (PMP)with over a decade experience in various projects, cutting across critical sectors, such as Oil and Gas, LNG/LPG Processing Plants, Construction and Manufacturing.

I do not have to join any project team - In fact, I lead project teams. I am currently leading one now. As for consulting a dictionary, I pretty know when to do so, certainly not to check up the meaning of 'implemented'.

You lead project teams yet don't know a project cannot be completed until it is first implemented. Goodness gracious.
Re: David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) by PapaBrowne(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ballmer:

Why are some of you Igbos born with so much hatred, anguish and lies ? The construction of the airport in Lagos is ongoing, recently there was news about moving flight to Kaduna so that the tract on the Abuja airport could be finish on time and yet you have the audacity to tell such a despicable lie. Trust me you deserve to be hanged.

You don't even know what you are talking about. You just talk. You've been blinded by your slavish mentality.
First I am not Ibo. I am Edo.
Secondly, you probably have never been in any airport so you don't even know the runway repairs Amaechi is talking about is different ffrom the new terminal buildings Jonathan was constructing in Enugu, Abuja and Lagos.
FYI, the picture below is a picture of the terminal in Abuja and it hasn't changed much since Jonathan left almost 2 years ago.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) by Ballmer: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
PapaBrowne:

You don't even know what you are talking about. You just talk. You've been blinded by your slavish mentality.
First I am not Ibo. I am Edo.
Secondly, you probably have never been in any airport so you don't even know the runway repairs Amaechi is talking about is different ffrom the new terminal buildings Jonathan was constructing in Enugu, Abuja and Lagos.
FYI, the picture below is a picture of the terminal in Abuja and it hasn't changed much since Jonathan left almost 2 years ago.

Tell the your are not Igbo tale to the goats in your village. The terminal in Abuja as not changed much is not what you insinuated preciously.
PapaBrowne:
Even the wonderful airport terminals Jonathan was building have all come to a grinding halt under thi failed administration.
The failure you insinuated in the quote is all of what you are. You failed to recognize and outrightly lied that every airport terminal construction came to a grinding halt under this govt. That of Lagos is progressing steadily under this administration and we are debating the construction of Abuja runway. Why then did you claim all work came to a halt ? Why is your soul filled with so much hate n mystery ?

These are the signs n symptoms synonymous with only Ipob youth so it is very easy to pick you out of a billion crowd. You live your life on hate, you feed and sleep on it so there's no wonder your life is filled with bitterness enmity and hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections / Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo) / Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.