Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church (2315 Views)

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by Gentle99(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
He’s Protecting himself from fulani herdsmen and Boko haram..according to the Facebook user who posted the photo..
Where is this country heading to. Everyone is now afraid of the unknown. Problems/killings everywhere.
We can’t trust our security agencies for protection anymore. You dare not open your mouth and talk else you see the full wrath of the securities.
God help Nigeria…….

Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
i sense anarchy in dis con3 govt shld b up and doin otherwise the con3 wil plunge into .......
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by Kowor(f): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Attention seeker. As if he'll be able to stand when the shooting begins.
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by vani86: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Kowor:

So trying to protect yourself from blood thirsty murderous inbreds is now termed attention seeking.

I dont blame you sha, that is the reality of the contraption called nigeria. Double standards are prevalent

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by Kowor(f): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2017
vani86:

So trying to protect yourself from blood thirsty murderous inbreds is now termed attention seeking.

I dont blame you sha, that is the reality of the contraption called nigeria. Double standards are prevalent
Holding a gun doesn't always mean one can use it. I can hold it without knowing how to cock and shoot. You get the point?
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by autotrader014(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2017
Kowor:

Holding a gun doesn't always mean one can use it. I can hold it without knowing how to cock and shoot. You get the point?

Sharap my friend, ewu.. Have u ever lived in the north before? Typing rubish from ur shiiit hole..

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by autotrader014(m): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Kowor:
Ur level of stvpidity no get part 2.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by orontogorah(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Kowor:

1 Like

Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by Kowor(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
autotrader014:
Ur level of stvpidity no get part 2.
And your foolishness knows no boundaries. Don't mention me again.
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by Kowor(f): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2017
autotrader014:

Sharap my friend, ewu.. Have u ever lived in the north before? Typing rubish from ur shiiit hole..
Why is it that you don't have sense? Ok. so you've lived in the north and sern the way people are butchered kwo. Aka for you. If you have been to the four walls of a school, you'll read what is there with meaning. Anumpama.
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by Kowor(f): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2017
Before you odes start mentioning me, reread my comment over and again and if you dont understand, ask someone with brain to explain to you. Am not against self defense nor protecting the families. So don't just quote me cos u can.
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by Kowor(f): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2017
orontogorah:
And your definition of common sense is selfie with a gun. yes?
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by iluvdonjazzy: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
na lie na nollywood movie
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by orontogorah(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kowor:

And your definition of common sense is selfie with a gun. yes?

An u tink u deserve Rose flower ryt?
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by gaetano: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Machine-Gun Preacher cool
Re: Just In: Catholic Priest Poses With AK47 In His Church by Kowor(f): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
You are a glorified idiot, if you can't explain.
autotrader014:

I wanted to explain how stvpiid u sound, but after goinh tru ur profile I realized ur a kid. So no need. Get busy kid

(1) (Reply)

Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot / APC And Reformed APC Members Exchange Blows In The House Of Reps (photos) / BUSTED: APC Using Israeli Image For Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.