Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (96021 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Oya I'm sorry, but I'll watch first. Did you see what smackdown did to raw?

Yes na...that's the #underseige I was asking if you saw..it was brutal

Now this woman is bck and is treating kurt like shit cos of it
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yes na...that's the #underseige I was asking if you saw..it was brutal

Now this woman is bck and is treating kurt like shit cos of it
Lol, it was unexpected!! cheesy
You mean Stephanie?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, it was unexpected!! cheesy You mean Stephanie?

Yea steph mama...she too dey disturb
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, it was unexpected!! cheesy You mean Stephanie?

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by dhayor58(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
so Shane o mac made himself captain of #TEAMSMACKDOWN...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

I don miss that lady ooo cheesy
Looks like I'm behind sef undecided
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I don miss that lady ooo cheesy Looks like I'm behind sef undecided

Lol ure behind like booty grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I don miss that lady ooo cheesy Looks like I'm behind sef undecided

Lol ure behind like booty grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I don miss that lady ooo cheesy
Looks like I'm behind sef undecided

Lol you are behind like booty

Wtf is wrong with my phone angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
dhayor58:
so Shane o mac made himself captain of #TEAMSMACKDOWN...

Yh any P undecided
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol you are behind like booty

Wtf is wrong with my phone angry
Glo people, you want to gimme 100 mentions abi? grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TRAILBLAIZER: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
hey guys good to b here
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
hey guys good to b here
Good to have you here bro. wink
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
lol its mtn ooo

Real madrid just spoilt my mood angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

He wiLl kill kane very soon just watch..I'm happy with him and samoa joe too all they know is destruction grin

Its bayley that nia fought with...I like nia too sha but not as much as charlotte

ohhhh yeah Bayley, I laughed at her facial expression when she saw it was nia she wanted to face( she be like " ahhh, temi bamicheesy)..

##cant wait for that Kane vs strowman's match..

BTW, what do you like in that charlotte girl sef-:\ she doesn't look ruthless to me..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
EmyLeo:

ohhhh yeah Bayley, I laughed at her facial expression when she saw it was nia she wanted to face( she be like " ahhh, temi bamicheesy)..

##cant wait for that Kane vs strowman's match..

BTW, what do you like in that charlotte girl sef-:\ she doesn't look ruthless to me..

Ah she is ooo...before she became a face I.e.when she was still a heel she was damn. Ruthless soo my. Likeness for her trenscended into her character change...

Braun will surely retire kane mark it somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 12:45am On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:
lol its mtn ooo

Real madrid just spoilt my mood angry
Who cares about football? angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Who cares about football? angry

I care ooo...

But I'm wondering what bobby roode will bring to the smackdown team Especially against the likes of braun and joe
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

I care ooo...

But I'm wondering what bobby roode will bring to the smackdown team Especially against the likes of braun and joe
I only like his theme song dazzal. He's boring to me. sad

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I only like his theme song dazzal. He's boring to me. sad

Even me too oh for me the only reasonable person on that team is RKO....

I think. Sami zayn and. Kevin owens will cost. Team smackdown that match just to get back at shane
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Even me too oh for me the only reasonable person on that team is RKO....

I think. Sami zayn and. Kevin owens will cost. Team smackdown that match just to get back at shane
You know? You're so right. It'll make a nice storyline. Since they're now rebels.

Cc Shane McMahon. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
You know? You're so right. It'll make a nice storyline. Since they're now rebels.

Cc Shane McMahon. grin

Lol if he was on NL everybody would hve known by now

Cc attention seeker grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol if he was on NL everybody would hve known by now

Cc attention seeker grin
Lol I was just telling Shane na, they're planning evil things for him. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol I was just telling Shane na, they're planning evil things for him. grin

Kurt wil suplex the broad daylight out of him grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Kurt wil suplex the broad daylight out of him grin
Kurt was angry ehn. cheesy grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Kurt was angry ehn. cheesy grin

Lol what did you expect after mama steph threatened him despite all his good work
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol what did you expect after mama steph threatened him despite all his good work
You know how Stephanie dey do nau. She go soon slap him.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
You know how Stephanie dey do nau. She go soon slap him.

I swear her character no dey evolve atall

I think their beef will lead to triple H vs kurt angle for wrestlemania
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by mrdickhead: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol why now
you see how strowman destroyed the miztarious hahaha
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
mrdickhead:
you see how strowman destroyed the miztarious hahaha

Lol miztourage grin yea I saw it...that's why miz hired themgrin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Qu3sT(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR
BRAUN STROWMAN
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Qu3sT(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Anybody here watching NJPW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.