Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95989 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by naijaboiy: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Hey wait, I sent a message there, and I saw it delivered before I left. I'm currently using mum's phone, just realized she has what I currently lack in excess so I'm just making use of it. Hope you're not jumping into conclusions?
I already did. But no problem.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kondomatic(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Nobody.
Bae
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

I already did. But no problem.
I sent a private message.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bae
Hey.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Nobody.

I think I've come across that moniker before...its a female moniker shey...
Why is she makingyou stingy with yournumber now grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

I think I've come across that moniker before...its a female moniker shey...

Why is she makingyou stingy with yournumber now grin
I don't know oo. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know oo. grin

Lol okay...have you seen what the miz has been doing on raw smiley

He has a match with corbin at survivor series via champvs champ...I don't even know who to root for grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol okay...have you seen what the miz has been doing on raw smiley

He has a match with corbin at survivor series via champvs champ...I don't even know who to root for grin
But miz will win na, so far him people dey. grin

You're also a miz fan. Omg! He can't even win a match on his own with his pathetic finishing that almost all the superstars kick out from.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
But miz will win na, so far him people dey. grin

You're also a miz fan. Omg! He can't even win a match on his own with his pathetic finishing that almost all the superstars kick out from.

Lol I no dey use am play the guy always brings his entertainment A+..and No ure wrong its only people wwe want to potray as really strong that kick out of the SCF not just anyone...

If Baron corbin hits end of days he will win cos nobody has ever kicked out of it that's why he May win miz...I. Like em both sha may the best villian win grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

No ure wrong its only people wwe want to potray as really strong that kick out of it not just anyone...

If Baron corbin hits end of days he will win cos nobody has ever kicked out of it that's why he May win miz...I. Like em both sha may the best villian win grin
The way baron won the title from aj during hell in a cell was epic. grin I didn't see it coming.
I don't know but I don't see Baron winning sha, not when miz's guys are there.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
The way baron won the title from aj during hell in a cell was epic. grin I didn't see it coming.
I don't know but I don't see Baron winning sha, not when miz's guys are there.

Yea cos the guy be lone wolf...he doesn't have friends while miz get boys and monsters grin

Did yousee how styles and balor tore down the place at TLC
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea cos the guy be lone wolf...he doesn't have friends while miz get boys and monsters grin

Did yousee how styles and balor tore down the place at TLC
I watched that match, it was littttt, I swear I still can't believe Balor won. grin shocked
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I watched that match, it was littttt, I swear I still can't believe Balor won. grin shocked

Lol yea he won cos it was a raw ppv and the demon doesn't lose but I'm sure if were the other way around styles would hve won

What intrigued me was how the match felt like a wrestlemania type match even without build up or stories and feuds....debbie imagine this two feuding omg its gon be awesome...for me they are the two most talented wrestlers in WWE
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol yea he won cos it was a raw ppv and the demon doesn't lose but I'm sure if were the other way around styles would hve won

What intrigued me was how the match felt like a wrestlemania type match even without build up or stories and feuds....debbie imagine this two feuding omg its gon be awesome...for me they are the two most talented wrestlers in WWE
Honestly I was just wowed. They seem to bring out the best in them lol. Bray was boring compared to styles. After the match, I couldn't close my mouth chai. They should fight again. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly I was just wowed. They seem to bring out the best in them lol. Bray was boring compared to styles. After the match, I couldn't close my mouth chai. They should fight again. grin

Lol I'm just imagining ur open mouthgrin

Did you watch #underseige ?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry I can't disclose that here. Thanks hun.

##No p dear, glad yhur okay tho..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2017
EmyLeo:

##No p dear, glad yhur okay tho..
Thanks dearest.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2017
After watching raw today all I can say is I still love the miz he is alotta fun

I'm glad samoa joe is back he is bae too

And finally..............................

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2017

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2017
All of you saying the miz can't win on his own hope you watched RAW grin
I'm looking at you makydebbie
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

He wrestled with enzo abi?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
He wrestled with enzo abi?

Lol miz has killed enzo before and will gladly do it again cheesy
He beat matt hardy and that dude is no slouch grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new month to all you dormant WWE fans that only visit this thread monthly...I hope you change
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol miz has killed enzo before and will gladly do it again cheesy

He beat matt hardy and that dude is no slouch grin
Hahahaha till I watch the match. wink
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

#Lol...don't mind them bruh,

..he can't fight but he can win championships. more like a student with bad handwriting but keep on banging A's...

....##am not too happy with strowman jare,make he fight Kane(someone need to cage that old man, the way alexa did to mickie jamescheesy),BTW iono why I love nia jax tho, (despite her weight ,she did that rolling stuff in her last match again fox I think),she's really a good fighter.

##happy new month to you too bruh, (one hell of a crazy wwe fan)..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha till I watch the match. wink

Ur middle name is thomas shey grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Ur middle name is thomas shey grin
Yelz na, because you cannot be trusted. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
EmyLeo:

#Lol...don't mind them bruh,

..he can't fight but he can win championships. more like a student with bad handwriting but keep on banging A's...

....##am not too happy with strowman jare,make he fight Kane(someone need to cage that old man, the way alexa did to mickie jamescheesy),BTW iono why I love nia jax tho, (despite her weight ,she did that rolling stuff in her last match again fox I think),she's really a good fighter.

##happy new month to you too bruh, (one hell of a crazy wwe fan)..

He wiLl kill kane very soon just watch..I'm happy with him and samoa joe too all they know is destruction grin

Its bayley that nia fought with...I like nia too sha but not as much as charlotte
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Yelz na, because you cannot be trusted. grin

Lol why now
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol why now
Your love for miz. undecided
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Your love for miz. undecided

Aiit fair enough but if you tell me somthing bout ur husband I won't doubt you oo sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Aiit fair enough but if you tell me somthing bout ur husband I won't doubt you oo sad
Oya I'm sorry, but I'll watch first. Did you see what smackdown did to raw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.