Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95230 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mickey02:

I didn't but I read the review. How did Kurt came to join the shield in the match and where the hell was Roman?
This year TLC was just too predictable. Gush!
Roman is under the weather (sick)
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
MorataFC:
Thank God I discovered this thread, I never knew WWE has its own thread, bro I have many questions that I want to ask,
1)Why are fans always booing Roman?
2) I always see Roman Empire, is that place owned by Roman?
3) ...the cage fight between Roman and Strowman, who open the gate for Kane, how did he enter?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
MorataFC:
Thank God I discovered this thread, I never knew WWE has its own thread, bro I have many questions that I want to ask,
1)Why are fans always booing Roman?
2) I always see Roman Empire, is that place owned by Roman?
3) ...the cage fight between Roman and Strowman, who open the gate for Kane, how did he enter?
Thanks
well well well, i observed that wwe fans started booing roman reigns ever since he defeated the undertaker. they've despised him since then. however the fans are divided on support for and against roman reigns. half of wwe fans love him, while the other half hate him. im the only roman reigns supporter on this thread, others are always finding dirt on him.

Abt how kane entered, lol shey na today wwe start to dey do wuru-wuru? hehe he prolly entered when his music came on and everyone got distracted.

lol guy your question about roman empire is funny. its a nick name for roman reigns, he's the big dawg and the wwe ring is always his yard, believe that
*drops mic*
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
prettyboi1989:

well well well, i observed that wwe fans started booing roman reigns ever since he defeated the undertaker. they've despised him since then. however the fans are divided on support for and against roman reigns. half of wwe fans love him, while the other half hate him. im the only roman reigns supporter on this thread, others are always finding dirt on him.

Is that why they started booing him? I never knew, just felt they didn't like him, it's better now sha, they don't boo him as much as they did some months back

Abt how kane entered, lol shey na today wwe start to dey do wuru-wuru? hehe he prolly entered when his music came on and everyone got distracted.
Lol, why do I think he was under the ring the whole time grin

lol guy your question about roman empire is funny. its a nick name for roman reigns, he's the big dawg and the wwe ring is always his yard, believe that
*drops mic*

Lol, a true fan of Roman.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
prettyboi1989:

well well well, i observed that wwe fans started booing roman reigns ever since he defeated the undertaker. they've despised him since then. however the fans are divided on support for and against roman reigns. half of wwe fans love him, while the other half hate him.im the only roman reigns supporter on this thread, others are always finding dirt on him. Abt how kane entered, lol shey na today wwe start to dey do wuru-wuru? hehe he prolly entered when his music came on and everyone got distracted.

*drops mic*
Thanks
@ bolded why? (here again? there must be a reason cheesy)I just love the guy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wwe 2017 TLC match was awesome. The shield came out victorious against all odds. Even with the absence of roman reigns, seth and dean ambrose held down the fort. 5 on 3 match became 5 on 2, dean and seth received the beating of their life yet they never gave up. They fought so hard gallantly to lift the name "shield" high above haters. I was excited when strowman and Kane turned against eachother, then cesaro, sheamus and miz all turned on strowman to throw him inside a garbage truck. Kurt angle tried yea, he got powerbombed by stroman into a table, went backstage to take some shots of adrenaline boosters, came out and knocked sheamus and cesaro out. Miz became the hunted animal for the shield, it was wonderful. Kurt angle, dean and seth rollings all led the shield to victory even without the help of the big dawg. Muah muah muah to d shield.

Dont mess with these guys
*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
all through oscar and emma's match i was like is this the undefeated nxt champ wey emma dey useless like this? her performance at TLC dint live up to expectations from the hype about her.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Is that why they started booing him? I never knew, just felt they didn't like him, it's better now sha, they don't boo him as much as they did some months back

Lol, why do I think he was under the ring the whole time grin

Lol, a true fan of Roman.
lol abi na
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2017
MorataFC:
Thanks
@ bolded why? (here again? there must be a reason cheesy)I just love the guy
they are of the opinion that roman is the most favoured raw superstar, that he's being made the face of raw, that they allow him win matches, beat anybody. its all bullshiit talk because roman shed blood, sweat and tears before getting to this level. their hate for roman over here is blinded by jealousy. imagine them hating roman reigns but loving coward cheater "the miz", doesnt make sense

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 12:56am On Oct 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:
all through oscar and emma's match i was like is this the undefeated nxt champ wey emma dey useless like this? her performance at TLC dint live up to expectations from the hype about her.

Lol, it's pronounced Oscar but spelt Asuka.
I swear, Emma impressed me a lot, Asuka did good but Emma brought the fight, it's just that Asuka's submission move is good as hell.
I don't understand Asuka's submission move though, but it seems to work very fast, like Becky's move, but I understand what Becky does, I don't know what Asuka's is doing.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, it's pronounced Oscar but spelt Asuka.
I swear, Emma impressed me a lot, Asuka did good but Emma brought the fight, it's just that Asuka's submission move is good as hell.
I don't understand Asuka's submission move though, but it seems to work very fast, like Becky's move, but I understand what Becky does, I don't know what Asuka's is doing.
ehen didnt know asuka was pronunced as oscar. anyways does becky have a new move ni? i only know of that her yeye armbar that always put her in trouble she will be battling to grab the arm and den loses rinf awareness till she gets thrown into the rope.

how i wished micky jane won alexa o, it was a fluke win alexa had over her.

i hope asuka will be great competition for sasha banks, sasha hasnt been on her A game lately
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2017
i feel Cedric Alexander will be a great talent for raw. his performance at TLC was on point. his back breakers are always deadly.
i doubt if jack Gallagher will last long in any ring, he'll soon start having concussions. the guy Knocks himself out with the head butts he delivers.

i am still waiting for the day Daniel bryan will return to the ring to fight just the way kurt angle did.

So jinder wants to challenge lesnar, i pray jinder loses that match.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2017
lol oga pu7pl3 dem don ban u ni? hehehe
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:
lol oga pu7pl3 dem don ban u ni? hehehe

Lol how did you know grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:
i feel Cedric Alexander will be a great talent for raw. his performance at TLC was on point. his back breakers are always deadly.
i doubt if jack Gallagher will last long in any ring, he'll soon start having concussions. the guy Knocks himself out with the head butts he delivers.

i am still waiting for the day Daniel bryan will return to the ring to fight just the way kurt angle did.

Can never happen, Daniel Bryan didn't retire voluntary, Doctors told him that he couldn't wrestle again. He was very sad. I've the reason why though.

So jinder wants to challenge lesnar, i pray jinder loses that match.

Hian grin is that one prayer? grin we already know he will lose na grin grin grin,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:

they are of the opinion that roman is the most favoured raw superstar, that he's being made the face of raw, that they allow him win matches, beat anybody. its all bullshiit talk because roman shed blood, sweat and tears before getting to this level. their hate for roman over here is blinded by jealousy. imagine them hating roman reigns but loving coward cheater "the miz", doesnt make sense

I think because Miz makes people laugh. I don't like the way he can never wrestle and win a match on his own always cheating, and that can be annoying as hell, but his promos are always Gold. He is evil and lazy, but he is damn funny, I think that may be why,

I didn't know it's because he beat undertaker that he started getting booed, I always thought he did something really evil, lol you know undertaker is our darling we only see at wrestlemaina so no one should come and spoil his match for us, just lose to undertaker and go, but Roman did the unthinkable grin so he must be punished grin I will go and look for why Roman is always being booed though, I can't believe it was becuase of that match,

The booing was terrible, anytime they see him they will boo, he better not talk if not they will boo him louder, grin grin, it's even better now, grin far better grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:

mix na wrestler? Abeg that one na cheater
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by darealsola(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Mickey02:

I didn't but I read the review. How did Kurt came to join the shield in the match and where the hell was Roman?
This year TLC was just too predictable. Gush!
roman nd bray wyatt were not feeling fine ...that was why they had to make changes
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

I think because Miz makes people laugh. I don't like the way he can never wrestle and win a match on his own always cheating, and that can be annoying as hell, but his promos are always Gold. He is evil and lazy, but he is damn funny, I think that may be why,

I didn't know it's because he beat undertaker that he started getting booed, I always thought he did something really evil, lol you know undertaker is our darling we only see at wrestlemaina so no one should come and spoil his match for us, just lose to undertaker and go, but Roman did the unthinkable grin so he must be punished grin I will go and look for why Roman is always being booed though, I can't believe it was becuase of that match,

The booing was terrible, anytime they see him they will boo, he better not talk if not they will boo him louder, grin grin, it's even better now, grin far better grin

Why una dey talk like people wey just start dey watch wwe this year...roman reigns has been booed since the sheild broke up and wwe started pushing him down our throats trying to make him the next john cena

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
All of una wey dey cast the miz just know that without him there wouldn't have been a sheild reunion in the first place

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Are you a fan of the miz?

I'm a fan of wrestling entertainment soo I'll automatically be your fan if you entertain
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

You're back grin

I don't know why he is being booed. I just know that they love booing him, and that it's not as bad as before.

It got worse after that undertaker match but its back to how it used to be last two years
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
pu7pl3:

Why una dey talk like people wey just start dey watch wwe this year...roman reigns has been booed since the sheild broke up and wwe started pushing him down our throats trying to make him the next john cena

You dey mind them? The boring Reigns had to be put under the cover of Rollins and Ambrose just to get some cheers. Dude still can't cut a good promo all on his own.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Debroslink:

You dey mind them? The boring Reigns had to be put under the cover of Rollins and Ambrose just to get some cheers. Dude still can't cut a good promo all on his own.

Asin eh...just four moves and wwe think he is the most talented mtchew
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol how did you know grin
hehe i saw u eyeing the thread last night but u no comment
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Debroslink:

see them, haters of roman reigns like as if the boos didnt stop untill the shield came back together. wwe fans started loving roman a couple weeks before the reunion of the shield. make una dey continue to dey hate dey go. conspiracy theorists will say wwe reduced the sound of the boos m like wtf, u guys can cook up anything so far it makes u happy.
Anyways im looking forward to the return of roman reigns. he will continue climbing to the top whether you hate it or love it.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
did anyone notice that the vest kurt angle wore was super padded and thicker than the one dean wore!!! kurt wud have suffered broken ribs if not for that vest
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
pu7pl3:
All of una wey dey cast the miz just know that without him there wouldn't have been a sheild reunion in the first place
ehn your miz still chop beta beating, persin wey dey always fear.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2017
prettyboi1989:
hehe i saw u eyeing the thread last night but u no comment
Lol...that spambot hates me men
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2017
prettyboi1989:
ehn your miz still chop beta beating, persin wey dey always fear.
Tell me one person for wwe wey no dey chop beating grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.