Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95662 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MyNewJackeT: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2017
please where can I watch or download that NJWP
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
oga go and look for njwp fanpage this is WWe fan page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 5:25am On Nov 07, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Try torrents
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 5:29am On Nov 07, 2017
pu7pl3:
Happy new month to all you dormant WWE fans that only visit this thread monthly...I hope you change
Some of us may not exactly be dormant. Like me, once I miss any PPV or weekly show I plan on watching, I stay away to avoid spoilers. I'm up to date now and I hope not to fall far behind again.
I see prettyboi is still spewing his bogus Roman theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by GaniuKazeem(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2017
[Elimination chamber was fun to watch. however, i was surprised to see brey wyatt become the new heavy weight champion. this victory of his would fuel his penchant for gloating which i dislike alot. i doubt if brey would remain the champion till wrestlemania because john cena's rematch clause is still there for a chance to take back the title. it would also be in randy's best interest if he gets to face another wrestler for the title at wrestlemania instead of brey.
I guess dean and baron corbin's beef wont be ending anytime soon. dolph zigler has become a lost cause who's resorted to taking cheap shots, he's more of a sore loser.

For raw, samoa joe is cleaning house but the way he goes about it makes him look like a coward, from taking cheapshots to bling sighting his opponents like the way he did seth, roman and sammy zane. its becoming obvious that without resorting to taking cheap shots, samoa joe wont stand a chance of winning in a fair fight. this is almost akin to the way kevin owens relies on chris jericho's help in taking cheap shots so as to retain his wwe universal title whenever its on the line.

Speaking of kevin, i had this feeling that kevin might not chris jericho's apreciation of friendship as it was already getting mushy. just as i was having that thought, kevin went bat shit crazy on chris jericho, beating him up and ending it with a power bomb on the edge of the ring. this brings to remembrance how kevin owen beat up his best friend sammie zane in nxt just because sammie was the nxt champion. Their feud dragged on and on into raw till sammie zane ended the feud with three yakuza kick. i guess this will start a new feud between kevin and chris.
Mark henry should be inducted into the wwe hall of fame already and quit wrestling, his era of hall of pain has passed as this is he era of braun strowman. the world's strongest man couldnt evn lift up strowman. Strowman did a number on mark henry.

I was happy when bayley won her first ever championship title. if not for sasha banks that came in to the rescue after dana brooke rigged bayley's eyes, bayley would have lost woefully. i have belief in young girls who are determined to succeed]
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Kaycee7:
Some of us may not exactly be dormant. Like me, once I miss any PPV or weekly show I plan on watching, I stay away to avoid spoilers. I'm up to date now and I hope not to fall far behind again.
I see prettyboi is still spewing his bogus Roman theory.

You dey mind the boy?who are ur best guys btw
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2017
GaniuKazeem:
[Elimination chamber was fun to watch. however, i was surprised to see brey wyatt become the new heavy weight champion. this victory of his would fuel his penchant for gloating which i dislike alot. i doubt if brey would remain the champion till wrestlemania because john cena's rematch clause is still there for a chance to take back the title. it would also be in randy's best interest if he gets to face another wrestler for the title at wrestlemania instead of brey.
I guess dean and baron corbin's beef wont be ending anytime soon. dolph zigler has become a lost cause who's resorted to taking cheap shots, he's more of a sore loser.

For raw, samoa joe is cleaning house but the way he goes about it makes him look like a coward, from taking cheapshots to bling sighting his opponents like the way he did seth, roman and sammy zane. its becoming obvious that without resorting to taking cheap shots, samoa joe wont stand a chance of winning in a fair fight. this is almost akin to the way kevin owens relies on chris jericho's help in taking cheap shots so as to retain his wwe universal title whenever its on the line.

Speaking of kevin, i had this feeling that kevin might not chris jericho's apreciation of friendship as it was already getting mushy. just as i was having that thought, kevin went bat shit crazy on chris jericho, beating him up and ending it with a power bomb on the edge of the ring. this brings to remembrance how kevin owen beat up his best friend sammie zane in nxt just because sammie was the nxt champion. Their feud dragged on and on into raw till sammie zane ended the feud with three yakuza kick. i guess this will start a new feud between kevin and chris.
Mark henry should be inducted into the wwe hall of fame already and quit wrestling, his era of hall of pain has passed as this is he era of braun strowman. the world's strongest man couldnt evn lift up strowman. Strowman did a number on mark henry.

I was happy when bayley won her first ever championship title. if not for sasha banks that came in to the rescue after dana brooke rigged bayley's eyes, bayley would have lost woefully. i have belief in young girls who are determined to succeed]

angry who Be this one wey go copy and paste old outdated news
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lol dean and seth lost their titles grin

I'm betting newday vs sheild for survivor series cheesy

I still love the miz but BRAUN is the new GOAT

Modified:samoa joe destroying people is always fun too cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

You dey mind the boy?who are ur best guys btw
Roman Reigns
The Usos
Cesaro
Aj Styles
The Miz
Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
Randy Orton
Kevin Owens
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kaycee7:
Roman Reigns The Usos Cesaro Aj Styles The Miz Samoa Joe Finn Balor Randy Orton Kevin Owens Dean Ambrose Seth Rollins
Lol see u putting roman first too cheesy That. Dude will be down my list
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kaycee7:
Roman Reigns The Usos Cesaro Aj Styles The Miz Samoa Joe Finn Balor Randy Orton Kevin Owens Dean Ambrose Seth Rollins
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Mickey02(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

do sth about this ur browser [quote author=pu7pl3 post=62168159]
b4 u talk about RR
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol see u putting roman first too cheesy
That. Dude will be down my list
I'm a big fan of Roman. I jst disagree with prettyboi on his popularity.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Mickey02:

do sth about this ur browser
Do sth Bout urs too cheesy roman will always Be down my list
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Nobody has ever has a good match with jinder mahal since he came on smackdown but AJ styles is just too good that he masked all of jinders in ring woes...

AJ is really phenomenal and I'm just glad jinder mahals reign is finally over

Makydebbie how happy are you

4 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2017
pu7pl3:
Nobody has ever has a good match with jinder mahal since he came on smackdown but AJ styles is just too good that he masked all of jinders in ring woes...

AJ is really phenomenal and I'm just glad jinder mahals reign is finally over

Makydebbie how happy are you
Very very happy!

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Very very happy!
Lol...did you watch the match?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol see u putting roman first too cheesy
That. Dude will be down my list
there must be a reason why u people hate Roman this much cool
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
MorataFC:

Who said anything about hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Who saw the wicked superman punch roman reigns gave cesaro cheesy...for once I cheered the big dawg cheesy

Makydebbie I've cheered him oo

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 5:53am On Nov 15, 2017
pu7pl3:
Who saw the wicked superman punch roman reigns gave cesaro cheesy...for once I cheered the big dawg cheesy

Makebbie I've cheered him oo
Awwn, I've not watched it ooo. Gist me what happened?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2017
Jesus! See the way Raw brand invaded Smackdown brand this morning... My God!!!!!!!

Massive massive destruction of Smackdown Live which was led by Braun Strowman and The Shield.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn, I've not watched it ooo. Gist me what happened?

Steph mama in an attempt to cut angles balls as usual got interrupted by the sheild and after some bck and forth she booked the shield vs sheamus cesaro and miz..roman was alive in dt match tho ambrose nd rollins did most of the work that superman punch on cesaro was epic and the crowd was behind him

Oh and tripple H removed jason and put himself as the 5th member of team Raw grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Debroslink:
Jesus! See the way Raw brand invaded Smackdown brand this morning... My God!!!!!!!

Massive massive destruction of Smackdown Live which was led by Braun Strowman and The Shield.

It was always coming grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
pu7pl3:

Makydebbie I've cheered him oo
Roman is back?
ROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!
Roman Empire ti takeover

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kaycee7:
Roman is back?
ROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!
Roman Empire ti takeover
Yup! Teamroman!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
pu7pl3:

Steph mama in an attempt to cut angles balls as usual got interrupted by the sheild and after some bck and forth she booked the shield vs sheamus cesaro and miz..roman was alive in dt match tho ambrose nd rollins did most of the work that superman punch on cesaro was epic and the crowd was behind him

Oh and tripple H removed jason and put himself as the 5th member of team Raw grin
Are you serious?

Lol been a while the crowd cheered Roman. Jason should be removed jare, wetin him sabi? So HHH is back? Raw is about to get very interesting.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Yup! Teamroman!!! cheesy
All my prayers was just 4 The Big Dog to make it to Survivor Series. Respect to Angle but I missed the nigga at TLC
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MrBONE2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
MorataFC:
those who hate Roman Reign are the Authority grin cheesy
MorataFC:
those BoneBeings who hate Roman Reign are the Authority grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kaycee7:
All my prayers was just 4 The Big Dog to make it to Survivor Series. Respect to Angle but I missed the nigga at TLC
Lol, I'm happy jare.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Are you serious?

Lol been a while the crowd cheered Roman. Jason should be removed jare, wetin him sabi? So HHH is back? Raw is about to get very interesting.

Lol funny enough the reason people booed roman is the same reason people boo jason...the push is too much when there are other stars grin now see you booing him too...

Yea THE GAME is back cheesy I was supporting team blue before cos I thought kevin owens will be in the team but immediately tripple H pedigreed that kurts son infront of him I switched alliegance sharply grin cerebral assasin all the way
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Smackdown live was lit men....LAWD soo many big spots cheesy

All the titles on smackdown are now back where they belong. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.