Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters (110772 Views)

Solomon Dalung Turns 'Hunter' In New Pictures / President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by donodion(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2017
Haters grin grin grin grin grin do us all a favour...drink bleach + lemon fruit Now!!!
PMB silenced haters...quietly,without a word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Okeikpu(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2017
If ds man came back alive
Call me a bastard sad

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by denko(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2017
What is wrong with the people and their president, he went there for ten days and the period has not elapsed and why is he sending picture to counter what. Feb 6 shall tell
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Amuga(f): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2017
If by Tomorrow our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. My president can't go to London and be missing like that.
And to all Nigerians saying that my President is dead, it's your president that will die not mine...
He must complete what he started ooo...

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Ecosystem4u: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Afonjas have been perpetually shamed, they prayed n anticipated Buhari to die so Osibande can rule! Hypocrites
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by BabaO2: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2017
It is childish on the part of presidency to be responding and proofing the president is alive. President is on leave, and acting president is in place. Fvck anybody that doesn't like that, they can as well go to hell.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Bashyours546: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
DEAR PMB,
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH IN HIS INFINITE MERCIES GIVE YOU MORE STRENGTH AND WISDOM TO MOVE
NIGERIA TO THE PROMISE LAND.
SOME MISCREANTS WANT YOU DEAD BUT YOU KEEP GIVING THEM NIGHTMARE BY STEPPING OUT MAJESTICALLY. cool
ABEG ANYBODY WEY WAN DIE OTAPIAPIA NA #20 ONLY grin
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This old vegetable cant handle Aisha in the OZA RUUM, i can beat ma cheat that Aisha they shine her pvssy outside grin
dis man no look like person wey well o

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by sekem: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Come, is that the door to za oza room? wink

Sai baba!

Nwoke m, carry go!

Nothing do you!

All dose who wish you death will die first!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by olalat(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Live Mr President. Those who wish you dead shall you out live.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Bashyours546: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2017
Ecosystem4u:
Afonjas have been perpetually shamed, they prayed n anticipated Buhari to die so Osibande can rule! Hypocrites

WHO LET THIS DOG OUT THIS EARLY MOMO grin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Wesely01(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2017
40kobo77:
God is good.

Enemies don shame.

Meanwhile the picture below shows Buhari's face smiling at those wishing death.

FTC on the first day of the Week.

I dedicate this FTC to all the Urhobo people of Delta State and all the beautiful DARK SKIN URHOBO Girls.

Urhobo Wadoooooo.

God will protect the president but whoever you are I can bet you this is very old picture.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Freelancer2015(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Buhari should please address his country instead of sending pics to prove his death runor false. A photoshop done at the presidencial level cannot be detected by you an I.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by blackboythink: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2017
The life in Baba's left hand in these pictures does look questionable BTW.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2017
Bobby they try form nigger.

Any Nigerian wishing my president dead
It's their President dat will die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by bameyi(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2017
Our leaders ain't got no shame
Everything time they get sick they travel out. Can't they built same hospital in Nigeria. Or is he on vacation. Have you ever seen the Prime Minister of GB going for medical treatment in USA. COME ON SELFISH LEADERS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Okeikpu:
If ds man came back alive
Call me a bastard sad
lemme keep this comment here for you for future reference
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
I talk am b4, there is nothing ipod can do about it, buhari still have 6 years left in aso rock.
you lie. He has 2 years left, we will kick his sorry ass out.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by mengho(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This old vegetable cant handle Aisha in the OZA RUUM, i can beat ma cheat that Aisha they shine her pvssy outside grin

I just don't know why but I find this kind of joke extremely distasteful, I won't make it even to my most hated enemy
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by ikaboy: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2017
martynz50:
dis man no look like person wey well o

He is well. This is what happens when a man assumes everywoman will derail like his mother
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by HomeOfMe(f): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Do presidents of other African countries travel abroad for medicals like the nigerian president does,does it mean he has written off the healthcare system in the black's most populous nation,and what has he done to address it? Why do we keep having sick presidents in Nigeria..,it's high time we the youths woke up.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Okeikpu(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2017
desquad:
lemme keep this comment here for you for future reference
grin
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by pressplay411(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Loving the swag. Nice Pose. Some Jay Z and Beyonce shi.
Sadly this still won't dispel the death rumor cos haters don't like...
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Gbemini(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2017
So he no feel talk again,why sharing just because,and besides the man no well self,see how he sit down like ghost.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by CXLVII: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
Its a lie, its a lie. This is an old picture. Any picture taken with Aisha was taken a long time ago ever since he put her in the kitchen and other room. And why is he smiling like that? It shows this was taken a long time ago when the economy was good. Why is the background white? The White background shows he has already died and is now in the land beyond. Another APC lie bursted!

Children of hate
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by itisco(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2017
Neddstark:

You think Aisha us like your mama?

Yeeee shocked shocked shocked.... What are u trying to insinuate nah?
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by sisisioge: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2017
40kobo77:
God is good.

Enemies don shame.

Meanwhile the picture below shows Buhari's face smiling at those wishing death.

FTC on the first day of the Week.

I dedicate this FTC to all the Urhobo people of Delta State and all the beautiful DARK SKIN URHOBO Girls.

Urhobo Wadoooooo.

grin grin. But I totally love this your version of Buhari o. He's super cute wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Laredojohn(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2017
Do we really need all this picture proof He is on vacation, he communicated to the right source, he handed over to his vice, he is scheduled to resume on the 5th of Feb or there about, if he is rumored sick or dead, let's all wait till 5th if he does not come back and another letter is communicated to extend his leave we now say something is wrong...my thoughts though, you have the right to yours..i dnt wish him dead, but if is isn't soo fit, it's better we know his true state of health, than all this unnecessary drama
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by klax(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2017
So it's no longer sahara reporter it's now abuja reporter!!!

Interesting!!!

But the man I'm seen on this picture does not look very fit. Anyway I wish him well and quick recovery but this is really sad that the North and apc present this man to Nigerians knowing fully well his heath condition and his age factor and here we are again soon or later it's certain another Yar adua gej is looming not for death but when his health can no longer cope there is no other option than for him to step down so he look after himself to avoid another a minute silent.

North una see una lives power greed has always be what will kill you all. IBB warned you then all of you in the north abused him now see it happening look at buhari in this picture please is he healthy I guess a honest mind will know he is weak already I pray may God spare his life and he can return home and go to his village and rest. President is not by force but Hausa and fulani will not listen they love speaking the mind of God which no one can do and this is why they end up the looser.

Every other region of Nigeria is like comparing London to Somalia that is how north look like to other region in Nigeria despite producing president since independence yet no development instead to ask their selves why but they won't all they want is power, oil, position and region.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by madridguy(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2017
ALHAMDULILAHI.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by TijaniAbu: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2017
This picture released by a failed presidency reveals more than it conceals.

Firstly it is so easy to date stamp and geo-locate photographs, why has the presidency failed to do so?

Secondly, if Mrs Daisy Danjuma can sit next to Buhari in a staged photograph, why is Aisha having to kneel next to her husband or standing stiffly next to each other like strangers while Buhari has been dressed up in several sweaters to conceal his seriously emaciated frame?

Doubtless president buhari is not only ill but arrogant and disrespectful to the Nigerian public on whose purse his medical vacation is funded.

Buhari and Osinbajo's 20 month incapacity is not by reason of illness though, but incapacity of incompetence.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by amahthelma(f): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2017
can't dey release a press video instead of all diz yeye picture dey keep sending to us...........or beta still get a #30 cardboard and write d present date wit a marker and snap wit him holding it boldly for all to c because me am not understanding diz whole fake paparazzi diz people are doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.