Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters (110808 Views)

Solomon Dalung Turns 'Hunter' In New Pictures / President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by DauraDullard0(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2017
kettle84:
never underestimate the power of sex enhancing drugs.
The moment that dried old vegetable of a man takes just one pill of sex enhancing drugs, he's gone for good. The man looks too frail and sickly to be thinking about sex.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by deflover(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2017
coolesmile:
Singing:
He's alive. Amen
He's alive. Amen
Buhari is alive, forever he's ...

Must u be stupid
Equating Jesus to buhari
Do u ve sense at all
No one said u shouldn't worship him
But never in life should u equate him with Jesus

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Toks2008(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2017
agohmamuda:
For us to believe its a current pics, let him hold a paper showing today's date and time. grin grin

#If the Presidency decides to do a Photoshop on his behalf, we will find out. The Presidency have until midnight to do as i've instructed.

No need for panic..Febuary 5th is around the corner shebbi it's two weeks vacation.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by ntrukpum(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2017
dis aisha buhari sef...... mehn d woman too set.ooo
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Cyriloha(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2017
bamideleafolabi:

http://abujareporters.com.ng/see-the-latest-pix-of-buhari-sent-in-from-london-with-his-wife-beside-him/

See guy what is all this nonsense al about is Nigeria such a small country to be to yes with so such a big country like Nigeria is playing with death see guys Nigerian government should be fair this her people if buhari is death they should let us know if his not they should let us now and prove it not by sending pics are we all fools president your people said your death come out live on tv and address your people stop showing us stupid punk ass pics please

Happy sunday ALL
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by teebillz: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2017
To be sick is not a crime. To hide sickness is foolishness. This is not even necessary. People fall sick everyday. People die everyday. Don't forget that Yar'dua also played squash and drank tea with his ministers. Mr. President, If you are truly sick, I wish you a quick recovery. But if you are just on vacation, have a blast.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by amahthelma(f): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2017
grin[color=#000099][/color]
georgeben205:
any Nigerian that would wish my president to die, his own president will die. grin
yeye
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by klax(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2017
madridguy:
ALHAMDULILAHI.

Hold on a bit for that let him return first pls. We have seen such in the past so we are not moved by picture and words reality is what we are after.

That how they showed us pictures upon pictures of that wonderful man called Yar adua who would have be the best president but they did not allows him to look after his health very well because of the north power greed and he was gone. So please let him return first then we are sure he is back and not all these craps picture and pictures.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by ntrukpum(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2017
biggest lie ever
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by CarrotAndStick: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2017
I don't want this man dead even though he's as good as dead. I want him to come back ALIVE and finish what he started.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Shakur86(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
Its a lie, its a lie. This is an old picture. Any picture taken with Aisha was taken a long time ago ever since he put her in the kitchen and other room. And why is he smiling like that? It shows this was taken a long time ago when the economy was good. Why is the background white? The White background shows he has already died and is now in the land beyond. Another APC lie bursted!
yes it's a lie
yes the picture is old
yes the picture was taken long ago
Then if you want buhari dead you can go and kill him

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by amahthelma(f): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Cyriloha:

See guy what is all this nonsense al about is Nigeria such a small country to be to yes with so such a big country like Nigeria is playing with death see guys Nigerian government should be fair this her people if buhari is death they should let us know if his not they should let us now and prove it not by sending pics are we all fools president your people said your death come out live on tv and address your people stop showing us stupid punk ass pics please

Happy sunday ALL
Happy Sunday 2
pls always avoid murdering our dear English

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2017
Stop deceiving yourself bro, do you think Muslim will keep a corpse for 24 hours before buried? Forget bruaabruaa you're reading for haters.

klax:

Hold on a bit for that let him return first pls. We have seen such in the past so we are not moved by picture and words reality is what we are after.

That how they showed us pictures upon pictures of that wonderful man called Yar adua who would have be the best president but they did not allows him to look after his health very well because of the north power greed and he was gone. So please let him return first then we are sure he is back and not all these craps picture and pictures.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2017
MakeADifference:
Continue like this and you will soon find out from experience that you don't mock God. Compose your own song for your own purpose; be wise.

st janet wey turn am to pub song no die jesus no be god
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Cyriloha(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2017
amahthelma:
Happy Sunday 2
pls always avoid murdering our dear English

Bro hahaaah good morning too see it's not my fault ooo. Na my stupid tab key pad and I don't usually look up before posting secondly since you read and understood what else do you want but congratulations to you minister of English and
President of corrections affairs
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Rooneyboy(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Amuga:
If by Tomorrow our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. My president can't go to London and be missing like that.
And to all Nigerians saying that my President is dead, it's your president that will die not mine...
He must complete what he started ooo...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You've killed me
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by semyman: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Whosoever wish Buhari dead should go blind on seeing him alive again in the name of what they believe in, amen
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by uzo4real(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2017
undecided

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Mouthgag: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This old vegetable cant handle Aisha in the OZA RUUM, i can beat ma cheat that Aisha they shine her pvssy outside grin
True
Just the way OJUCROOK couldn't handle Bianca's pûssy and ffk was shining it for him grin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by braine(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2017
agohmamuda:
For us to believe its a current pics, let him hold a paper showing today's date and time. grin grin

#If the Presidency decides to do a Photoshop on his behalf, we will find out. The Presidency have until midnight to do as i've instructed.
And who do you think you are?
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by almarthins(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
I talk am b4, there is nothing ipod can do about it, buhari still have 6 years left in aso rock.

Let dem write lamentation chapter 6 grin grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by projectking68(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2017
agohmamuda:

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Cyriloha(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2017
A president who can not die for his country is that one a president ?

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Remedy111: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Buhari will not die by God grace even Nigeria is facing some challenges. shame to enemy
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by klax(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2017
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself bro, do you think Muslim will keep a corpse for 24 hours before buried? Forget bruaabruaa you're reading for haters.

Honestly I don't wish him dead because he is a human like me beside he is a family man and a father to his kids but all I'm saying let pictures stop it doesn't count. He is really sick that is the truth but try to lie to people will make things worst. They should let him be for now the truth will come out soon.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Cyriloha(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2017
deflover:

Must u be stupid
Equating Jesus to buhari
Do u ve sense at all
No one said u shouldn't worship him
But never in life should u equate him with Jesus

Please a question please?

Mr buhari is the president of Nigeria and our father right?
Yes

Okay a father who can not die for his people is that one a good father.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This old vegetable cant handle Aisha in the OZA RUUM, i can beat ma cheat that Aisha they shine her pvssy outside grin
and u think she's ur mother right?

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by CXLVII: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Okeikpu:
If ds man came back alive
Call me a bastard sad

I will gladly call you when his back. Your name has been noted.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by HHH7king: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2017
40kobo77:
God is good.

Enemies don shame.

Meanwhile the picture below shows Buhari's face smiling at those wishing death.

FTC on the first day of the Week.people don dey vex now the picture appears.thank God

I dedicate this FTC to all the Urhobo people of Delta State and all the beautiful DARK SKIN URHOBO Girls.

Urhobo Wadoooooo.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by klax(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Guys take a good look at this picture it's superbly photos hope by craft master.

Look from buhari right shoulder down to his part that touched his wife check the the craft job finishing. Check buhari left shoulder down to the man made shadow on his left side.

Abuja reporters your days are number you want to start Sahara reporters game isn't Ok nah soon police will come for you.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by ddippset(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2017
epistleNow:

This is hilarious!
Thanks for this.
Happy Sunday to you and yours.
thanks bro, and to you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.