Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55162 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Buharimustgo: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
I totally support u Apostle

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nothing can be more correct in this case.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by diegwu01: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
gudnex22:

If anything happen to this man!!! I repeat if your useless clueless vision less focusless and useless govt touch this man that is when you will know that Christians are more violent than your blood sucking Muslims
Your type of Christianity, Not my type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Adegokenath(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
YOU ARE A F**L

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by ZYZZA: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Should they be paying people to stop killing or arresting them
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by kings09(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
U can submit ur relations for slaughter n beta don't react
durubrian:

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by redcliff: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

my friend we u keep kwiet?!!!

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

is Christianity against self defense? because self defense against violence is also violence.

don't be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
What will el rufai gain by killing Christians?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
dealslip:
Nigeria is at boiling point. Hell Rufai will regret every single wicked and evil actions of his, he is really taunting Christians, I know he has the ears of Buhari and the sponsors of Jihad in Nigeria. He would suffer for every drop of blood shed while he supervised the decimation of people of Southern Kaduna and he would eventually bow down to the name above all names. the Lord, Jesus Christ

Even tho I ain't in support of some of his policies and he should face the panel regarding the payment of herdsmen. Nothing will happen to him

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by AlphaStyles(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
and then they said Islam is a peaceful religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity". .. It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
@bolded, I thought you said you are a Christian?, but this statement proves otherwise undecided, stop impersonating, you are a Muslim that's the fact

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by AlphaStyles(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
peaceful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

The old testament is soaked in bloody violence. This people are lucky that Christians have mellowed down due to civilization. Their godfather will soon expire and they will go back to oblivion. Idiats.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
PMB is leading this country to a civil war. El Rufai on the other hand, has something to do with the southern Kaduna massacre. He can't and shouldn't pretend about it. I think it's time every christian whether you're from the north or south to take up arms and defend yourselves. This is not a case of being slapped on the right cheek and turning the left cheek. It's getting too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by gabicon: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Look let's not try to use another angle to cover a wrong. I feel strongly that Christians should defend themselves when attacked but when a pastor gives order to behead an people that is clearly an abuse of office. I get that he was emotionally angry like a lot of us when the news broke but the fact is Christianity is a religion of love that's what Jesus preached so did his disciples and so must we.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
is Christianity against self defense? because self defense against violence is also violence.

don't be stupid.
don't be deceived, that guy is a Muslim, go back and read his responses

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by neolboy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Abeg in the name of been called a Christian you just wait and watch the Fulanis slaughter you while you watch them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by AntiWailer: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by mikeweezy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

do u have brain at all ?

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by luvinhubby(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

And we Christians are not target practice for Fulani herdsmen either.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by willibounce1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Should the DSS even wait for anybody to tell them that they need to investigate El Rufai? How did he know the Fulani men he paid?Whose money did he use in bribing them and why would you pay fulani men to stop killing christians instead of arresting them?

How much did he pay them self. That man needs to be flogged.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shame on the Christians that voted for that dwarf..

I don't think DSS can do anything to him, since they are bro and actually trying to achieve same goals..

Turn Nigeria to an Islamic State

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by KKKWHITE(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
I like that
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Omonoba1: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

shut up! You are no Christian.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by AlphaStyles(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
we are peaceful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by melejo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Beginning with "I'm a Christian" before you write does not make the rubbish you typed sensible. Who asked you whether you're a Christian or not? How does the thrash you typed relate to the contents of the post. Juvenile delinquency

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by tigonana: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ehnn but dis Suleiman said elrufai will die sometin last year but d man still dey gve d pastor toff tyme!!!

E be like say I know understand dis our pastor again.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by SycophanticGoat: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Any foolish Christian who rebukes this man is a demon who cares less about the thousands of Christians sacrificed for no just cause. My prayer is, whoever fails to speak out against the persecution meted out on Christians, and still have the temerity to jump out and castigate Suleiman, may what befell Southern Kaduna Christians befall such demon!

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by AlphaStyles(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by coolplanet: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Against violence u say.if u have an opportunity of overpowering a robber who came to ur house and the only option is to kill him.what will u do.pls be sincere Mr christian. Will u allow him to kill u first.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:
[s]Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen[/s]

Yorubaa muslim!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.