Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,552 members, 7,958,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55649 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Annie939(f): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
the thunder that will fire buhari is coming from Iraq

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by tit(f): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.

Sorry ooo
If you are relying on that to wipe out Christians from nigeria, you better think again

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by durubrian(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
jieta:
your comment is provocative.
How? #truth
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by MMMw: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
gerawt

11 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by MMMw: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
christ even use koboko. Like ur sense remain small

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Donshemzy1234: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

Mayb I'm lost. please what did the cleric do??

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by gudnex22(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:
You make sense small apostle

But you will also be charged with treason

ELRUFAI will pay too

For now face your own charge

If anything happen to this man!!! I repeat if your useless clueless vision less focusless and useless govt touch this man that is when you will know that Christians are more violent than your blood sucking Muslims

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Macmoni(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

what violence did he possess jux because he dey should kill any herd men dey found ??if u rilli watch Dah video u will no dere is a plan 2 attract him

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Luciferdevil(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

oga close that hole u call mouth, u not a christain. Dnt worry till they come to slaughter ur whole family

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

He didn't do anything wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by vatiqan(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)

Check my comments, I dnt attack ethnicity, religion, neither do I attack tribe. I hate dumb comments. And, sorry I dnt love headlessly. I do so with caution.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Being a Christian doesn't mean foolish. It doesnt mean to be slaughter like a ram and end in hell or heaven while the perpetrators repent at dying minute to enter heaven or enjoy life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by toolovely(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I doubt if you are really a Christian.... it's the likes of you that encourage thus monsters slaughtering people like rams. because you are not affected. by the time it affects you, then I will know if you will still be talking this trash. that you are a Christian doesn't mean you should be a coward. no one is asking you to go and fight does not mean you should fold your arms while you are are being killed.... self defense is even allowed by law.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by PDJT: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

ELRUFAI will pay too

Could you explain why the man will/should be charge with treason?

Or is call to self-defense a treasonable crime in your country, Nigeria?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)
And the God you worship hates injustice

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by DauraDullard0(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:
Mathew 11:12.

Be warned and advised properly!

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by freeze001(f): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Christianity is against unprovoked attacks but not against self defence and elimination of clear enemies. We've turned all cheeks available and we have no more to turn. Even Jesus our Lord drove away the crazies from the temple with whips; He was not averse to using hard reset sometimes and that is what is needed now. Christians will not remain sitting ducks for target practice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Will you shutup

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by eunisam: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:
ELRUFAI will pay too

. . . .

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by I888(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

There comes a time when you throw sentiments aside... and apply logic. I am a Christian, he is a Pastor but if it comes to when a pastor has to carry gun to kill, so be it! I say so be it... let God leave his throne in heaven and come end this menace himself. We are not God but humans.

My friend in Kaduna just told me minutes ago that the killers have the backing of their clerics, governors while ours tell them to PRAY. Imagine!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Edelweiss44: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

You think you're a christian?? You must be a joker!! People that call themselves christian but have no understanding of what they claim to believe in! Who ever deceived you to believe that if you are a christian it means you can't defend yourself in the face of danger from a foolish islamic radical?? What bible do you read

Jesus asked us to be as gentle as doves, but as wise as serpents! Muslims enter the mosque and leave their shoes outside, but so-called christians of your kind enter the church and leave your sense outside. Does it ever occur to you that Jesus and his disciples were always moving around with swords while he was on earth Where do you think Peter got the sword he used to cut off the ear of one of the people that came to arrest Jesus before Jesus asked him to put back his sword because it was necessary for Him to be arrested and killed as a sacrifice to save humanity?? If it was a sin for christians to carry weapons solely for self-defense, do you think Jesus would have allowed Peter and other disciples to be carrying swords around Why do you want to be more holy than Jesus Christ Himself? God asked us christians to seek peace with all men, and to not be the ones creating trouble, but that never means we should not defend ourselves when we can if some wicked foolish people decide to attack us for no just cause!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by I888(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
gudnex22:

If anything happen to this man!!! I repeat if your useless clueless vision less focusless and useless govt touch this man that is when you will know that Christians are more violent than your blood sucking Muslims
Truth is if a war should start now, these muslims can withstand what will befall them... They can't.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Revelations
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by BAILMONEY: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

CHRISTIAN INDEED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Hmmm...Did you really listened to his speech? What he said has nothing to do with violence na...defend yourself when attacked what's wrong about that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

You need some brain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by seguno2: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Which Bible have you been reading?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by lovat(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

shut up

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by ZYZZA: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
What did he do wrong. Some foolish comments self
durubrian:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Princekembas(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

ibu ezi...look at what you are saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

ELRUFAI will pay too

You need some brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.