Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55198 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Ahmeduana(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
JUST SHUT YOUR FORKING STINKING MOUTH IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AM A MUSLIM BUT I KNOW THAT THERE IS 100 PERCENT TRUTH IN WHAT THAT MAN SAID, IF YOU ARE SO BRAIN WASH AND BLINDFOLDED BY INTERNET TO THE EXTEND OF NOT IDENTIFYING TRUTH. Even we southern muslims are not save, this anti-social species of human with sub-human heart are perpetrating tribal genocide by hiding under religion, you are there talking rubbish, EVEN MY RELIGION ISLAM PERMITS ME TO RETALIATES EQUAL MEASURES OF WICKED ACTION DONE AGAINST ME, SO IS NOT ALL THE TIME YOU TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by TeamSimple(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pascal181:

u are not a Christian but a big fool. Have u ever asked ursef why no Fulani herdsmen have not be arrested or their sponsors but the people defending themselves be arrested. How I wish it was u n Ur family that were wiped off in Kaduna u wouldn't av been alive to type this rubbish
Sorry o,how many herdsmen or sponsors GEJ arrest during his tenure?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

Go and sleep! It's obvious you are not a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by ReubenE(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
Bros, we have to stay alive to behave like Christ o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by sageer1706(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Apostle Johnson suleiman only invite wey DSS invite u na dey make u fear like this (30 lawyers to accompany you) I wonder how many lawyer u go carry by the time them (DSS) give u self contain just like Zakzaky

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nurusystem(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
dealslip:
Nigeria is at boiling point. Hell Rufai will regret every single wicked and evil actions of his, he is really taunting Christians, I know he has the ears of Buhari and the sponsors of Jihad in Nigeria. He would suffer for every drop of blood shed while he supervised the decimation of people of Southern Kaduna and he would eventually bow down to the name above all names. the Lord, Jesus Christ

shut up and listen stip talking like Sulaiman or else you will be invited by not Dss but fulani hardmen in the jungle...no do garagar akpan ,close your mouth stop spittin rubish and noisence like Sulaiman a woligan Pastor.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by southpole: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Just to remind you that God asked the Israelites to go to war. Pray that you DONT cross path with these fulanis.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Ugosample(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
vatiqan:
For all of you making negative comments aboit thos post, pray!, your family/village is not the next target.

Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Syria, Lebanon, etc; were once Xhristian entities. They were turned to Islamic countries just like they are begining to do in parts of Kaduna, Jos, Benue.

keep on defending injustice but someday, it may boomerang!

Stop misinforming the gullible.

Iran and Egypt were NEVER Christian countries.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

seen u ar a christian what should you do??speak for urself and u only

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by semyman: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
The same el Rufai u said should die abi another? Your misyarn is becoming uncontrollable mr man, just stay with the free tithe and offerings quietly
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by xpool(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

May your father, mother, wife, brothers, sisters and children be raped and butchered by hoodlums.
You are an idiot.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
The price of our liberation from this government is eternal vigilance.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Alphasoar(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

This statement is almost, if not irritating! gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Cubeet: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
Biggest Fool.
Speak for yourself. Am a Christian and not a Fool. You are probably not a Christian but pretending to be one.

You are probably sitting somewhere very safe in Nigeria and saying this, go up North and see for yourself.

Enough is Enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Yehman(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Wasted spermatozoan

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by agabaI23(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I am a christian too and I think the DSS should ask El-rufai to produce those he appeased with money or let this man be.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by RobinHez(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
KAYD007:

I don't understand....why will I even turn any of my cheeks to my enemy to slap? Supposing I turn my left cheek...and the resounding slap dislocated the jaw bone or drop the 32 teeth nko? That's even the first try oo

grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Blitz888(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

You obviously did not read the article before making your lame remark or is it safe to assume that your comprehension is challenged?

You're not from southern Kaduna neither did you suffer the loss of a family member, so stop displaying your blatant ignorance and insensitivity to another's plight.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Blitz888(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
agabaI23:
I am a christian too and I think the DSS should ask El-rufai to produce those he appeased with money or let this man be.

You couldn't have put it more succinctly....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by obailala(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
I888:
Truth is if a war should start now, these muslims can withstand what will befall them... They can't.
Real truth is that, if a war should start now, the Muslims would be united as usual, but would Nigerian Christians be united? I'm sure your guess is as good as mine; only the Christians directly affected and who feel the direct heat would be involved while the rest would be singing and dancing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by tommykiwi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

if U were to be in southern Kaduna what would U av done if Herdsmen attacked U.Fold ur arms ?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by timota(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

not against self defence note this is how moslems started in turkey that was predominantly christain but today through voilence christ ianity has been wipe out

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by aljharem(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

STFU idiioooot The kingdom suffers violence !!!! Read your Bible mumu

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by proeast(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Majority of christians in Nigeria are cowards, they are afraid of saying the truth even when its so glaring to them. God will continue to bless and protect Apostle Suleiman Johnson and other men of goodwill who are not afraid of saying the truth.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Sparky12(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by NaWetinDey(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Until and unless people like this come up saying what this man is saying unafraid, Nigeria will go nowhere because the herdsmen will remain in power. An aboki knows nothing except roaming the bush with animals. But now that our complacency allowed them to sit on seats of power, we cannot expect to be lead except the way they lead the animals - into the bush. Let Suileman stand his ground and let Christians back him thoroughly. Then let's see how the war will end. Idiots.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by herald9: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

please just shut up. You know nothing.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Daplux4: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Ur comments shows clearly were u belongs but let me tell u and those who support or contributed one way or the other including DSS and Thier chairman that the day of judgment is coming no body fight God and live watch out how ur life and ur cohort will be.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by chilltoo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
May God save us all from untimely death

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by DjAndroid: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Bros do you remember that Jesus cleared the temple when people used it as a market place?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by xpool(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
semyman:
The same el Rufai u said should die abi another? Your misyarn is becoming uncontrollable mr man, just stay with free with free tithe and offerings quietly
All these abokis that smell like cow dungs, you are rejoicing over the slaughter of Christians; don't worry, our GOD is not your week god, he will definitely make you people cry forever like the Palestine

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

because ur relativs no dey among dos killd?
oyia take

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.