Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55189 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
Just shut up. angry

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LorDBolton(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hahaha

FG should compel el rufai?

Ok let's assume FG goes beyond that boundary and compels el rufai.

Hope wike and fayose won't start screaming 'dictatorship when FG starts compelling them too'
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by queenblossom(f): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
kokosin:
so we should keep quite n watch dem slaughter us?even the Israelites went to war.

Don't mind d idiot

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by lovat(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Annie939:
the thunder that will fire buhari is coming from Iraq
Are you a Christian or Amadioha grin
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Where are all the xtian politicians and pastors,when the herdsmen kill all of us who will pay ur tithes and offering s.I am starting to respect Suleiman. He is anther moses

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by kingDarius(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
you can roll your fingers at will to type gibberish because non if your family member was affected.
If indeed you are Christian visit southern Kaduna n spew dis thrash.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nudoibaretep: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
You need prayer, u must be very sick and needed psychiatric evaluation. Dumb fo.o.l. I.d.o.t

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by crisycent: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Waste of sperm!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by AlphaStyles(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
forgot to add this

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by yankeypha: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

by the time fulani kill one of your relative you will said the truth, don't you know does people they kill is some one brother, or if you don't feel pains of does christians they kill, I pray may fulani people visit you and your family,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Awoo88: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Your brain dey pain you and you never see who tell you

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Afromalaika(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I pray Fulani to just cut one of yr leg or arm whether you will still say dis trash. The problem of Christianity are Christian. Let's just speak with one voice for once. What is bad is bad.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Melinde: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

shut up if you don't know what to say.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by mr1759: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Muslim and Islam which one is better?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Benoxvals(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Self defense has nothing to do with violence..
Even the Apostles defended themselves during their days.
Go and read The Bible again if you are really a Christian as you claim.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by specco(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Taa shut up. You are not a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Viking007(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
jieta:
your comment is provocative.
Very provocative
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Firefire(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
The stage is set... "To your tent oh Israel..."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by crackhouse(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
I agree El Rufai should produce those who represented the herdsmen and those who he paid

However I do not agree with suleimans approach, asking people to kill people

Suleiman is going to jail and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Inciting violence is a serious business
LOL, jail indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by freshyabstel: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

U can imagine ur comments, so because u re a Christian and u re against violence, then u should stand still and do nothing while ur throat is being slitted, hian my brother wake up.

We Christians are the cause of all these, if this wake up call had happened long before now, we won't have been where we re.

Thank You Pastor may God continue to give people like you and Bishop Oyedepo boldness to speak the truth like that of a lion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Pascal181: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

u are not a Christian but a big fool. Have u ever asked ursef why no Fulani herdsmen have not be arrested or their sponsors but the people defending themselves be arrested. How I wish it was u n Ur family that were wiped off in Kaduna u wouldn't av been alive to type this rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Friendz4blue(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hell rufai freely said he paid the fulani herdsmen as compensation... But what ppl don't know is that, the said compensation money was the same money used in procuring arms and ammunition to slaughter Christians in southern kaduna.... I believe Jehovah will fight for us

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Daplux4: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=owobokiri post=53241955]That is a valid request. Hellrufai made those revelations freely. He knows those he paid. Which means he knows those responsible for those killings His job is to arrest and prosecute criminals not to pay them.... They know what they are doing with their brothers quartered in Niger and Mali[/quote

El rufia or what ever they called him is an extremist the commander of herdsmen/bokoharam the Satan of our time check very well those attack took place imidatately after elrufia ban churches in Kaduna that was why Northerner's refused to say anything or condem those killings

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by SycophanticGoat: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
I agree El Rufai should produce those who represented the herdsmen and those who he paid

However I do not agree with suleimans approach, asking people to kill people

Suleiman is going to jail and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Inciting violence is a serious business

Same way GEJ, NOI, Saraki, etc, are now in jail okwia? grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Only in Nigeria is speaking truth is an offence

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by mida101(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Plsss remind me, I thought the Fulani President said worse things aftermath of the 2011 general elections Naija is really a zoo poo!
(Quote author=durubrian post=53241919] Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen[/quote]

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by coolplanet: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Going to church doesn't mean a fool is a christian.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by TeamSimple(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
The fight between kaduna herdsmen (fulani settlers) and Southern Kaduna date back to 1993,but all of a sudden the christians are just waking from their sleep.

I wonder what they would have say if BH that has taken more lives in thousands started under this regime.

Let Buhari do and leave that sit. I want to see a christian president again,and let see how these people who were once dumb under a christian leader will react when another takes power.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by heirloom90(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
what makes you think your opinion really counts we rather fold our hands and go extinct because of fake Christians like you.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by austinbrown: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
look @ this one, what do u knw about Christianity? U think Jesus Christ didn't know that Peter had a knife with him and yet he allowed him. Bros use ur head o

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Johnsown1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)

Go and read the origin of Christianity and ur scriptures very well.
Kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the volient taketh it by force,
Go and read the early life of christainity

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

wat exactly did he do?
Asking xtians to fight back and defend themselves... You are not a xtian.. You derive joy in killing of xtians

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.