Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55637 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nurusystem(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
dealslip:

Did I touch a nerve? Wicked people. Hypocrite, blood sucker, evil, demonic, possessed man. You would all face the wrath of God for supporting Fulani herdsmen in their agenda. DSS would also join in the wrath coming in you blood sucking vampires who have no respect for the lives of others. So Christians shouldn't react but wait for you to come and slaughter them. Just like the enemies of Gideon faced themselves and decimated themselves so shall it be with you all. As the Angel of the Lord delivered Elisha and his servant from the marauding Assyrians so shall the Angel of the Lord descend into your midst and your sponsors. Every sponsor of Book Haram and Fulani herdsmen shall work naked on the streets if Nigeria. Leprosy and Cancer shall overtake them. So shall it be by the Power and Authority of the one who sits on the throne and who is above every power and authority both in heaven and the earth. The one that has cancelled all ordinance written against shall destroy the camp of the evil one.

Akpan you no God? stop spittin like parrot ,your voice is evill nothing godly you wil face fire of God,krokodio
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
nurusystem:

Akpan you no God? stop spittin like parrot ,your voice is evill nothing godly you wil face fire of God,krokodio

Are you still excited about the bloodshed your brothers have been prompting
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by metallisc(m): 6:24am On Jan 31, 2017
adadike281:
Prophet Suleiman is right on this. Soon, murder will become a good business in Nigeria courtesy of El fire abi na Elrufai. Instead of bringing them to book, El rufai is paying murderers! pls let me ask, is he paying them for a job well done or what? before u know it, they will start killing more Christians as soon as they run out of cash. Aru!

your head dey there, my sister! idi very ok!

abeg na your CV be that wey dey your profile pic? grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nurusystem(m): 7:01am On Jan 31, 2017
dealslip:

Are you still excited about the bloodshed your brothers have been prompting

Akpan you never knew ,you are wrong for your falsehood,and falsehood surely perish..
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by adadike281(f): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2017
metallisc:

your head dey there, my sister! idi very ok!

abeg na your CV be that wey dey your profile pic? grin grin grin
yes of course
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by metallisc(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2017
adadike281:
yes of course

abeg o, i want to apply for CEO position! grin
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by adadike281(f): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2017
metallisc:

abeg o, i want to apply for CEO position! grin
lol. u no people wey don dey apply b4 u for dis nairaland?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2017
nurusystem:

Akpan you never knew ,you are wrong for your falsehood,and falsehood surely perish..

Anyway, I can see you can't even write coherently. I assume the little gibberish write up you can come up with is one of the blessings of the quota system hat brought your president to power. I won't waste too much energy on you.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Elswaggzy(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2017
vatiqan:

Keep quiet, if you dnt have anything to say. When your fada and moda are being killed by these idiots, kindly clap for them.

As illustrated earlier, when you turn both cheeks for the enemies to slap, when next they visit, where would you give them to slap. Just feel you are a kid, if not; you are a very st.upid adult.

..chai!.. Brodaly.. U harsh sha.. Well,sum pple brain don dey extinct.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by metallisc(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
adadike281:
lol. u no people wey don dey apply b4 u for dis nairaland?

leave that matter! Ha amaró how far? grin grin

check PM make we talk better! cool this is a matter of national security! cheesy ndewo!
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nurusystem(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
dealslip:

Anyway, I can see you can't even write coherently. I assume the little gibberish write up you can come up with is one of the blessings of the quota system hat brought your president to power. I won't waste too much energy on you.

Akpan you never knew that is only a foolish will be saying rubbish like you..don't let it get into your head next time..
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
nurusystem:

Akpan you never knew that is only a foolish will be saying rubbish like you..don't let it get into your head next time..

i give up, you sound like your cows. I cant be discussing with a cow. Thanks
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nurusystem(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
dealslip:

i give up, you sound like your cows. I cant be discussing with a cow. Thanks

Akpan stop eating cows ,you shuf prefare poke ,,,dogs
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
nurusystem:

Akpan stop eating cows ,you shuf prefare poke ,,,dogs

You are sick and deranged calling a female Akpan. Blood drinker
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nurusystem(m): 3:27am On Feb 01, 2017
dealslip:

You are sick and deranged calling a female Akpan. Blood drinker
a female goat is callad akpan..
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2017
nurusystem:

a female goat is callad akpan..
Lol. It is confirmed that you are mad
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nurusystem(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
dealslip:

Lol. It is confirmed that you are mad

akpan mad is your father. like father like son..ignoramous,if dey born u well send me ur number i will destroy u..akpan
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 12:20am On Feb 02, 2017
nurusystem:

akpan mad is your father. like father like son..ignoramous,if dey born u well send me ur number i will destroy u..akpan
You have rabies go to a vet Doctor. Blood sucking demon. My no is 08056451239. Let me see what you can do.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nurusystem(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2017
dealslip:

You have rabies go to a vet Doctor. Blood sucking demon. My no is 08056451239. Let me see what you can do.

7 demons will visit u today by 12pm
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2017
nurusystem:

7 demons will visit u today by 12pm

Hahahaha!!! They know me very well. They will bow down at my feet and come back to eat your flesh.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nurusystem(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
dealslip:

Hahahaha!!! They know me very well. They will bow down at my feet and come back to eat your flesh.

beg me..
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by orunto27: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Supported. He should provide the constitutional Power to do so.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
nurusystem:

beg me..

for what na?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Eldee54321(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
that's because they never reach house...cos if the do.there would av been another different story now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.