Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi (26765 Views)

Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" / Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by dunkem21(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2017
focus7:
Since your claim about the defecting 8 governors is not supported with details then is not tenable.

And don't tell me you believe that caricature display about Fayose by a group of people that attended their village meeting.

As for you, you are always welcome anytime you are ready. APC is willing to accommodate everyone that will bring their best in to move Nigeria forward.

..Was just joking, bro ..

Now, is the time to engage me in APC before it is late ..The MEGA party has started well already because of their choice of name ..

We can change the equation psyche.

Thanks for keeping it civil.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2017
We are in same shoes!
The useless/clueless nomad is a GROSS WASTE of my vote!
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by egobetatoday: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Blackfire:
I will campaign vigorously and vote for buhari come 2019...

How does that concern us if u will campaign and vote for buhari?. It will only bother us if U CAN FORCE US TO VOTE FOR BUHARI. grin. My friend, the latter is more important to us.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
You are entitled to your own opinion

Don't use the word we

If I am giving the opportunity to choose again

Between Pmb and Gej . I will choose Pmb again and again

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
who did these to you?
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by freeze001(f): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2017
mikolo80:
name the other 10

Is it that u are too lazy to find out for yourself?
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by pepigeorge(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Don't use the word we

Hmmmm.... I like u because u are not wise but u are still wiser than the afonjas

I blame the yorubas that are always making mistakes and regretting afterwards. .

Shud ur dullard president dies.... abo.kis should force Osinbajo to resign....bend the constitution as u like, the yorubas can't do anything cos they are mouthy cowards and we won't support them

SS and SE will not join d afonjas protest..

ABO.KIS AND AFONJAS IS TIME FOR U TO FIGHT
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by WordMetrix(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Don't use the word we

[s][/s] Sentiment won't allow you admit the truth [/s]
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by marisdgreat(f): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

So no more biafra ?

Hypocrisy. You see why that criminal called kanu
Will rot in kuje prison.

We will move him from kuje to Bama, Gashua, Nguru and finally kirikiri Maximum .

He his facing 105 count charge treason, felony among other charges against our beloved country
Fool speak for yourself, your beloved country not our beloved country
Nonsense frustrated supporter.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2017
ayindejimmy:

It was only BTW Gej and Buhari

Did you vote for any of the other contenders?
Did any of them come 2nd?
Did any of them get 2m vote?
If your answers are NO, then it's BTW the two

It seems my comment went over your head.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by DauraDullard0(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
adedayoa2:
sometimes I wonder if GEJ had made life this easy, why was he voted out?
You voted him out based on very primordial reasons.

If Jonathan made life difficult for Nigerians, I wonder what Buhari is doing now. Thank God we're all buying things from the same market.

1 Like

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Splashme: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2017
dunkem21:
cheesy It seems young wailers are wiser than all these learned advanced zombies grin

Its time to change that proverb that says "What a child climbs up to peep, an old man sits down and sees it all cool
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by selch(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
Don't use the word we

Getting high on weed at this time is it not too early,?
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by mikolo80: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2017
freeze001:

Is it that u are too lazy to find out for yourself?
burden of proof is on you. I don't believe you. If you want to convince me, you do or forever hold your peace
Why will I waste my time on losers who barely registered at the polls
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Odkosh: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Don't use the word we

that is your own opinion. If am given the opportunity to chose between a goat and buhari, I will choose goat because goat is more sensible than buari and has human feelings too.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by uvalued(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
maka mak kam
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by IbeOkehie: 12:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Everyone should read this thread. This Feyi guy is one of the most disgusting "intellectuals" in Nigerian discourse, but he's representative of the entire Nigerian educated class, the university graduates. I actually wrote to this guy before the 2015 elections trying to reason with him about his support for Buhari, but all he did was throw a bunch of buzzwords and angry epithets at me.

This is intellectua nigeriana.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by YoshihideSuga: 1:19am On Nov 07, 2023
IbeOkehie:
Everyone should read this thread. This Feyi guy is one of the most disgusting "intellectuals" in Nigerian discourse, but he's representative of the entire Nigerian educated class, the university graduates. I actually wrote to this guy before the 2015 elections trying to reason with him about his support for Buhari, but all he did was throw a bunch of buzzwords and angry epithets at me.

This is intellectua nigeriana.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

The so-called intellectwats from Yoruba ethnic group supported Buhari so that it paves way for Tinubu in 2023. Also, there are others who have innate hatred for anything Igbo or Igbo-like. If not, the calumny against Jonathan shouldn't have existed.

1 Like

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by IbeOkehie: 1:42am On Nov 07, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

The so-called intellectwats from Yoruba ethnic group supported Buhari so that it paves way for Tinubu in 2023. Also, there are others who have innate hatred for anything Igbo or Igbo-like. If not, the calumny against Jonathan shouldn't have existed.

Igbo people also have innate hatred for the Yoruba. Till today the Igbo can't acknowledge their role in locking the gates of the Zoo. https://www.nairaland.com/7827930/difference-england-uk-great-britain/3#125576140

Tribal, racial, religious bigotry....it's natural, it's a human thing, all these Nigerian tribes locked in a can't leave hell of a Zoo feel they have to fight. No different with the tribes of Europe, that's what the 1st and 2nd World Wars were about. The solutions that applied in Europe can be easily applied in Nigeria but our people are too "educated" to understand.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Adinoyi Onukaba Ojo, Obasanjo's Biographer / Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately / Breaking: Court Grants Melaye Bail On Ground Of Ill-health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.