Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help (41462 Views)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Why are you crying. Your father contributed to the crisis this country is going thru so shut your mouf

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Naijalabel(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Come back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,
Your family donated large chunk of money to foist the most economic terrorist we have as President of Nigeria now.
What business do you have hiding in Maryland when we have Universities here?
Please return. As a matter of fact, I am forwarding your name through Trump's Twitter handle.

No family member of any APC politician should be studying or getting medical help outside Nigeria.
I believe in one Nigeria.
If the sons and daughters of Indimi, Dantata, Dangote and Dan Fulani are outside Nigeria, is it the Almajirirs left at home that will make Nigeria great?

Not to sound sensitive here but Mr. CramJones,
How many daughters of the Northern elites are you following on Facebook?

Nice One

You don talk my mind finish
And the big question is WHY?

grin Ozoigbondu Don enter trouble today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by gurunlocker: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Make she come finish for University of Maiduguri....

15 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Na your fatherland be that?

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by sergiolefty(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
make we join hand make our country better dem loh go hear..... If nah so der pikin dey travel out to study der country won't be like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
I hope trump bans Nigerians permanently so that our worthless politicians won't have to waste money on foreign trips and medical treatments abroad.

The only bad thing is that the people doing legitimate businesses there will be affected as well.

9 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
No troubles here in Fargo- Moorhead area. Just peaceful!
LET THEM GO! Or LET THEM IN!
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by remiopash: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,
Your family donated large chunk of money to foist the most economic terrorist we have as President of Nigeria now.
Please return. As a matter of fact, I am forwarding your name through Trump's Twitter handle.

No family member of any APC politician should be studying or getting medical help outside Nigeria.
If the sons and daughters of Indimi, Dantata, Dangote and Dan Fulani are outside Nigeria, is it the Almajirirs left at home that will make Nigeria great?

YOU TYPED THIS WITH YOUR ANUS OR FINGER ??

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,

SEE THIS FOOLISH FOOL

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Hades2016(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Come back to nigeria and finish your studies Ms after all we studied here in Nigeria and we are doing just fine .... undecided

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2017
My dear, America is not the only country in the world, there's Canada, Australia, Russia, Germany and many more. undecided
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by KAYD007(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Mrbigman1:
An she called someone's President wacko, if na ur brother dem call wack witho o, dem don finish am.

Hon, u still ve some grace, enjoy it while it last.

She has got some temerity...to call the president a wacko....imagine her sick mentality...she think she's in the core north?

10 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by TWoods(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2017
cramjones:
Alhaji Dantata's daughter. Dr. Hanatu Dantata, who is currently studying for an MBA at Johns Hopkins University, cried out on Facebook today on Trump ban! She vowed to exit the U.S and pleaded for an immigration attorney to help her navigate through these immigration storms to complete her studies and exit the United States with her two kids.

The panic on Trump ban is sending shockwaves to many Nigerians living in the United States (both legally and illegally!

-CramJones

Mrs. Dantata... Donald Trump was elected as a president for Americans and hence he has no obligation to you. If he so wills, he can terminate your studies by executive order and you will be deported promptly. Its funny, why aren't you here in your country studying? Are there no universities here? At least in America, you have a judicial system to protect you... thanks to your father and his acolytes, can the average Nigerian find a lawyer to protect them from government abuse?

There you are, in the land and school another man built, seeking protection from the justice system he designed. What did your father leave us in Maiduguri?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by MayhorE(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2017
you can do nothing, and my sister dont you have father's land ni? abi they burry ur placenta for that place?
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by kings09(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2017
U must be really pained. See grammar wey u deploy just to express dis ur pain. The fulanis r threatening war here in nig, na trump own u quick see. Oh sorry, I 4got u r fulani sef...
fiizznation:
Claptrap from a very myopic mind. Everything to you guys is APC vs your stupid PDP or Islam vs christianity. Even when serious problems are being discussed, you guys trash everything with your dumb, unintelligent comments. I guess you are really cockahoop with your new found dumbness. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2017
I like this. I love what Trump is doing

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by luvinhubby(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,

Ozoigbondu nwoke ike, I hail oo !

3 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Chrisharry(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
No problem madam Dantata, we have a university in Kano and kaduna where Christian activities has been banned. You will be safer there. You won't have trump or any christian disturbances around anymore while you are in school.Just come home with your two kids. You will also enjoy a lot of security here with your father's tentacles watching your back.

13 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Chibydinho(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,

You said it all... One Nigeria! let them return jare.

3 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2017
cramjones:
Alhaji Dantata's daughter. Dr. Hanatu Dantata, who is currently studying for an MBA at Johns Hopkins University, cried out on Facebook today on Trump ban! She vowed to exit the U.S and pleaded for an immigration attorney to help her navigate through these immigration storms to complete her studies and exit the United States with her two kids.

The panic on Trump ban is sending shockwaves to many Nigerians living in the United States (both legally and illegally!

-CramJones
n
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Born2Breed(f): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Come back home baby cos it's about to go up......
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by dragonking3: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Honestly I am beginning to like this Trump. All these thieves don't have anywhere to hide again. .if you wanna go on holiday or school go to Afghanistan ma. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Sharp9: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2017
US is not ur country, just come back, we have bigger issues here.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by pcei: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:
Is Nigeria part of the countries Trump is trumping? But the lady is in one of the best University in the world, highly rated.
We must all condemn Mr Trump nationalist acts, it may spell doom for the world. Student of history will agree that nationalism started both World war 1 and World war 2.
I also detest Trump generalisation, you can't call a whole country bad, there good and bad elements in every country
can u distinguish b/w d two? A muslim is a muslim and thus has terrorism trait in his/her blood. Little provocation, it's gonna spill out from him/her. Trump is even taking too long to carry out his campaign promise, he should kukuma pack all of them inside a malfunctioning aircraft and send them home. Whatever happens over there in d space, I won't give a Bleep. The world's problem is nothing but existence of islam.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Wazzaowner(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2017
Nixiepie:
USA is boiling right now,trump got no chills at all grin
Waoh!!!. You So Prewty..
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2017
Madam before the sickness wey dey plan kill buhari go locate u, u no go come back Nigeria.

Trump is d best thing to have happened in a long time, please keep giving this Muslims headache, then the world will soon follow

9 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2017
cramjones:

-CramJones

at least you have the luxry of crying in a system that works...
anyway blame your religion not Mr Trump, he is just doing wjhat he was elected to do by the American People,

did u cry out when Boko Haram was bombing Nigerians or as Buhari is killing Nigerians, afterall you and the Northern Elites are all beneficiaries of years in Power, you think you can go to a country that works export your psychopathy there and expect the people not to revolt, save your tears for the Factory of Beggars in the North. Nonsense, the world owes you nothing, its just repaying the evil and savegry you people has sown for decades

9 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by pcei: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Claptrap from a very myopic mind. Everything to you guys is APC vs your stupid PDP or Islam vs christianity. Even when serious problems are being discussed, you guys trash everything with your dumb, unintelligent comments. I guess you are really cockahoop with your new found dumbness. Smh
wonder who is myopic here....u make little or no sense

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2017
You don't make an iota of sense, how is she going to better Nigeria without gaining advance knowledge abroad, there's nothing here in Nigeria, our knowledge are limited here, no advance technology to expand our knowledge to make the country great. So if everyone come back to Nigeria without gaining any knowledge from there, Nigeria won't move anywhere, Nigeria will be stagnant. undecided
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Originality007: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2017
just come Home and stop crying like baby whose candy was stolen.. I think is high time Trump compile all the Names and D address of All Nigeria politicians children in US, hunt them down and send dem back to Nigeria (both Christians and Muslim).

5 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Shabi university don finish for Nigeria? You never see anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.