Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help (41467 Views)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by NeChErEnO1(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Lifestone(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2017
pcei:
can u distinguish b/w d two? A muslim is a muslim and thus has terrorism trait in his/her blood. Little provocation, it's gonna spill out from him/her. Trump is even taking too long to carry out his campaign promise, he should kukuma pack all of them inside a malfunctioning aircraft and send them home. Whatever happens over there in d space, I won't give a Bleep. The world's problem is nothing but existence of islam.
This your exact mindset propelled Hitler into the Holocaust leading to the lowest point of mankind in WW2.
I wonder how you will feel if you are generally classified as criminal just because there are criminals in your country

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by czaratwork: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2017
A million like for that. They are there fighting Trump while here in Nigeria their governors are making things difficult for christians
Chrisharry:
No problem madam Dantata, we have a university in Kano and kaduna where Christian activities has been banned. You will be safer there. You won't have trump or any christian disturbances around anymore while you are in school.Just come home with your two kids. You will also enjoy a lot of security here with your father's tentacles watching your back.

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2017
How have your father helped in solving the Kaduna killing of christians...I pray you get deported today and now

5 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by czaratwork: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2017
The problem is that even if Trump bans them, they will find another country to enrich. Thieves

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Originality007: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:
Is Nigeria part of the countries Trump is trumping? But the lady is in one of the best University in the world, highly rated.
We must all condemn Mr Trump nationalist acts, it may spell doom for the world. Student of history will agree that nationalism started both World war 1 and World war 2.
I also detest Trump generalisation, you can't call a whole country bad, there good and bad elements in every country

My bro in as much u are not an American ur Opinion means nothing, Trump made all this promises during his campaigns and still American voted for him, that shows what Americans want...Trump is a man of his world. We may not like his action, but i think we should give kudos to him for keeping to his promises.

4 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2017
If we look at the brighter side...trump's actions are positive step towards reducing terrorist acts

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by AngelicBeing: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Yawns undecided
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2017
One thing I was doing last year I stopped doing and will encourage her to do talk less about others and more about how you feel about certain things without stirring up controversy or bringing unnecessary attention to yourself being a Muslim you have just placed a preverbial spotlight on yourself in a country where tensions are.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Lifestone(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Originality007:

My bro in as much u are not an American ur Opinion means nothing, Trump made all this promises during his campaigns and still American voted for him, that shows what Americans want...Trump is a man of his world. We may not like his action, but i think we should give kudos to him for keeping to his promises.
That doesn't make it right. Majority of Germans supported Hitler , does that make Holocaust right? He will end up agitating the whole world which will ultimately affect me, by the way he lost the popular vote
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by vengertime: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2017
I've already copied and send her name to Trump group, telling them she's a terrorist hiding in Maryland. Ready to blow herself up.

3 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2017
The bitch shld come down to nigeria and see how her fellow brothers are treatin us.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by samfuntua: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2017
enjoy
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by KingsJohnson(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Sorry

Check my signature and be happy today

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by dragonking3: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
My dear, America is not the only country in the world, there's Canada, Australia, Russia, Germany and many more. undecided
She shouldn't go to Christian countries.. Let her go to Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc they will welcome her there..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Jtmanager(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2017
ogbeni
U de vex this morning o
U no go work ?
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,
Your family donated large chunk of money to foist the most economic terrorist we have as President of Nigeria now.
What business do you have hiding in Maryland when we have Universities here?
Please return. As a matter of fact, I am forwarding your name through Trump's Twitter handle.

No family member of any APC politician should be studying or getting medical help outside Nigeria.
I believe in one Nigeria.
If the sons and daughters of Indimi, Dantata, Dangote and Dan Fulani are outside Nigeria, is it the Almajirirs left at home that will make Nigeria great?

Not to sound sensitive here but Mr. CramJones,
How many daughters of the Northern elites are you following on Facebook?
And the big question is WHY?

grin Ozoigbondu Don enter trouble today.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Lloydfather(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,
Your family donated large chunk of money to foist the stubborn economic terrorist we have as President of Nigeria now.
Please return. As a matter of fact, I am forwarding your name through Trump's Twitter handle.

No family member of any APC politician should be studying or getting medical help outside Nigeria.
If the sons and daughters of Indimi, Dantata, Dangote and Dan Fulani are outside Nigeria, is it the Almajirirs left at home that will make Nigeria great?

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi o boy u wicked ooo
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by dragonking3: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2017
ruggedtimi:
If we look at the brighter side...what trump doing is a very positive step towards reducing terrorist acts
Exactly.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by akoko11: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2017
I think I kind of like Trump idea, all Trump saying to d world is go n build ur home

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Orikinla1: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,
Your family donated large chunk of money to foist the stubborn economic terrorist we have as President of Nigeria now.

Merci beaucoup!
You just made my birthday brighter!

3 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by badmrkt(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
You are just an enemy of progress! No love for your fellow human being. Are you a christian? If you are a christian, I would be very disappointed. Christianity is about love and respect for your neighbours and you are not showing that.
dragonking3:
She shouldn't go to Christian countries.. Let her go to Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc they will welcome her there..
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by awa(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
People like this lady should be given express deportation because her father and the rest of them kept Nigeria the way it is now.
Instead of her to hide in shame, she wants to show herself online....

By the time this is over she would know that the West is no respecter of high Class...

Good Lawyer my Feet...

Go Iran and Iraq for your good credentials....
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2017
ironheart:
ABU Zaria does masters programme, come back home
hehehehe, this cracked me up, let her come home, yeye polithiefians and their yeye children, they should buy Nigeria and grow Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by egobetatoday: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2017
President Trump, please deport that stupid girl called Hanatu Dantata for calling you Wacko. For Gods sake she lives In the US, she isnt even an american and has the guts? Trump, please, fast fast depot her before August sef.

4 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by dragonking3: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
You are just an enemy of progress! No love for your fellow human being. Are you a christian? If you are a christian, I would be very disappointed. Christianity is about love and respect for your neighbours and you are not showing that.
Keep quiet.. Where is the love when over 200 Christians were killed in southern kaduna? Where is the love were Christian girls are kidnapped, forced to change religion to Islam and forcefully married? Am sure you support all these right? angry
Let them go to their fellow Islamic countries if Truely Islam is peaceful. .
Nobody wants terrorists, even Saudi Arabia banned fellow Muslims from Syria. .
Go and cry about that first and leave Trump alone.

4 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by refreshrate: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,

I wish I could give you a million likes for this I swear!

4 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by bigfrancis21: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Me being mischievous: grin grin

Trump Executive Action for Nigeria:

I hereby direct the USCIS and Department of Homeland Security to take action against Nigeria under the following circumstances:

Hausa/Fulani: all members from this tribe seeking entry into the US should be detained at the airport and deported. Over 90% of these northerners are muslims. However only grant entry to the christian minority among them.

Yoruba/SW Nigeria: every Yoruba entering the US should be detained at the airport and their religion ascertained. They have a high number of muslims among them, as high as 55%. Many of them double practice both religions. Only the true Christians among them should be allowed entry.

Igbo/SE Nigeria: every beloved Igbo Nigerian should be permitted entry into the United States. 98% of them are Christians like us. America shall be great again. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by danielenyinka(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Come back and meet ur bubu brother

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by tripoli007(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,

oga zubby I ready pay her flight ticket to come back home ohh,make she collect her transfer and forward her transcript to any Nigerian university .. we are all in this together ,if possible trump place an embargo on Nigeria
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by refreshrate: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2017
dragonking3:
Keep quiet.. Where is the love when over 200 Christians were killed in southern kaduna? Where is the love were Christian girls are kidnapped, forced to change religion to Islam and forcefully married? Am sure you support all these right? angry
Let them go to their fellow Islamic countries if Truely Islam is peaceful. .
Nobody wants terrorists, even Saudi Arabia banned fellow Muslims from Syria. .
Go and cry about that first and leave Trump alone.

Guy you're annoying me with this type of response. Instead of you to drag that guy to the middle of the street and insult the hell out of his existence you're here explaining things.

Abuse him well well let them ban you, e no mean anything

Which kain talk be that?

Go back and edit that post

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by ehikwe22: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2017
Go and complete it in Saudi Arabia. It's not a big deal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.