Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help (41464 Views)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Bunchersstab(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
;DGod bless you
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,
Your family donated large chunk of money to foist the stubborn economic terrorist we have as President of Nigeria now.
What business do you have hiding in Maryland when we have Universities here?
Please return. As a matter of fact, I am forwarding your name through Trump's Twitter handle.

No family member of any APC politician should be studying or getting medical help outside Nigeria.
I believe in one Nigeria.
If the sons and daughters of Indimi, Dantata, Dangote and Dan Fulani are outside Nigeria, is it the Almajirirs left at home that will make Nigeria great?

Not to sound sensitive here but Mr. CramJones,
How many daughters of the Northern elites are you following on Facebook?
And the big question is WHY?

grin Ozoigbondu Don enter trouble today.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by maigemuu: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2017
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by NemzySeries(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ Trump is Trumping dem grin grin grin
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by macgodon: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Trumph abeg catch that one put her for the innermost part of the prison na them and their papa de chup our Mani here
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
The people that graduated here, what have they contributed to the society? Nothing! The people that have lived in Nigeria for donkey years what have they contributed to make Nigeria great, Nothing!
Even you, was have you contributed Nothing! same goes to me. So I know what I'm saying Mister! tongue
what is this one saying lyk this....are u saying that ..for this country to develop, our people must study outside the country....well if that is ur assertion, u are being utopian and far from reality...speaking authoritatively, over 5million Nigerians currently staying in Nigeria studied abroad.. because thats the norm now..especially among the upper class of citizens of Nigeria...but wait..........who dem help.abi 5million people is not enough to turn this country around..so hannatu should leave the country that was developed by the selfless act of the leaders....and come back to Nigeria where her father and his cohorts destroyed..with their reckless looting ..thereby making no instituition..work..education, health, economy....all dead..has it ever occured to you that western Elites will never bring their own kidz to study in a dead country like Nigeria....even she self why she no study for Nigeria..........well u know ans.....if she is uncomfortable with trump's policies..she should leave another man's land ....and go to the "peaceful islamic" countries...and kwantinue her studies....i.e syria ;aleppo to be precize...or yemen
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Don't worry she doesn't need to go to syria, yemen and co.
Canada will accept her tongue
oluwashegunn:
what is this one saying lyk this....are u saying that ..for this country to develop, our people must study outside the country....well if that is ur assertion, u are being utopian and far from reality...speaking authoritatively, over 5million Nigerians currently staying in Nigeria studied abroad.. because thats the norm now..especially among the upper class of citizens of Nigeria...but wait..........who dem help.abi 5million people is not enough to turn this country around..so hannatu should leave the country that was developed by the selfless act of the leaders....and come back to Nigeria where her father and his cohorts destroyed..with their reckless looting ..thereby making no instituition..work..education, health, economy....all dead..has it ever occured to you that western Elites will never bring their own kidz to study in a dead country like Nigeria....even she self why she no study for Nigeria..........well u know ans.....if she is uncomfortable with trump's policies..she should leave another man's land ....and go to the "peaceful islamic" countries...and kwantinue her studies....i.e syria ;aleppo to be precize...or yemen
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
The people that graduated here, what have they contributed to the society? Nothing! The people that have lived in Nigeria for donkey years what have they contributed to make Nigeria great, Nothing!
Even you, was have you contributed Nothing! same goes to me. So I know what I'm saying Mister! tongue
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by cybriz82(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,
Your family donated large chunk of money to foist the stubborn economic terrorist we have as President of Nigeria now.
What business do you have hiding in Maryland when we have Universities here?
Please return. As a matter of fact, I am forwarding your name through Trump's Twitter handle.

No family member of any APC politician should be studying or getting medical help outside Nigeria.
I believe in one Nigeria.
If the sons and daughters of Indimi, Dantata, Dangote and Dan Fulani are outside Nigeria, is it the Almajirirs left at home that will make Nigeria great?

Not to sound sensitive here but Mr. CramJones,
How many daughters of the Northern elites are you following on Facebook?
And the big question is WHY?

grin Ozoigbondu Don enter trouble today.

Please return. As a matter of fact, I am forwarding your
name through Trump's Twitter handle
n if ur battery is low lemme knw i ll giv u mine to cntinuel....dnt mind dat aburo oloshi.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by SalomonKane: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Em, I beg your pardon, miss. Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe and others schooled here, and they have contributed immensely to the development of the nation.

If I'm not mistaken, Wole Soyinka was the one who actually brought the FRSC into existence.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Charly68: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
If they want to live in America they should learn to live in peace with others .Period .
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by JOHNGLO: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Come back home. Safe trip...
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Look at the state of this country, you call this development? Shio! sad
SalomonKane:
Em, I beg your pardon, miss. Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe and others schooled here, and they have contributed immensely to the development of the nation.

If I'm not mistaken, Wole Soyinka was the one who actually brought the FRSC into existence.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by SalomonKane: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Look at the state of this country, you call this development? Shio! sad
You asked a question, I provided answers.

The question of development is another issue entirely. Beside, I still don't see how studying abroad will help develop the country.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nigeria lacks advance technology for learning, they lack ideas, creativity and many more. Nigeria is just not the right environment for learning.
SalomonKane:
You asked a question, I provided answers.

The question of development is another issue entirely. Beside, I still don't see how studying abroad will help develop the country.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Tino86(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Donald Trump is God sent to clear the blood thirsty vampires ( Muslims) out of every Christian nations of world and I pray that this revolution will also come to Nigeria where struggle to live with a large chunk of these vampires.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by SalomonKane: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nigeria lacks advance technology for learning, they lack ideas, creativity and many more. Nigeria is just not the right environment for learning.
On the contrary, Nigeria has almost everything she needs for spontaneous development. Her only problem is her people, who are tribal and religious bigots. People who depend on things they can't see, feel, hold or touch. That's why she keeps being governed by bad leaders.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nigeria has nothing! Especially in the health sector
Why are people travelling to India, America to get surgery or good health care Huh? Why?
Nigeria lacks modern technology abeg! We don't have anything. We are still living in the jungle. Nothing is developed here. I don't know why people keep saying Nigeria is a developing country, to me Nigeria is under developed. Shikena!
SalomonKane:
On the contrary, Nigeria has almost everything she needs for spontaneous development. Her only problem is her people, who are tribal and religious bigots. People who depend on things they can't see, feel, hold or touch. That's why she keeps being governed by bad leaders.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by SalomonKane: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nigeria has nothing! Especially in the health sector
Why are people travelling to India, America to get surgery or good health care Huh? Why?
Nigeria lacks modern technology abeg! We don't have anything. We are still living in the jungle. Nothing is developed here. I don't know why people keep saying Nigeria is a developing country, to me Nigeria is under developed. Shikena!
Okay. I understand what you mean perfectly clear. You're voicing your opinion and I won't debate it with you any further, after all, you're entitled to it.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by pcei: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lifestone:

This your exact mindset propelled Hitler into the Holocaust leading to the lowest point of mankind in WW2.
I wonder how you will feel if you are generally classified as criminal just because there are criminals in your country
dat wasn't Hitler's mindset. I'm just foreseeing a world without islam. What a beautiful and peaceful place to be?
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Lifestone(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
pcei:
dat wasn't Hitler's mindset. I'm just foreseeing a world without islam. What a beautiful and peaceful place to be?
Help me out here, what was Hitler's mindset that led to the invasion of mainland Europe and the Holocaust
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by jpphilips(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Elxandre:

He'll end up agitating the world because Americans are senseless and unsupportive.

I even saw them chanting "let them in"

Just look at what France has become. Regular terrorist attacks all from Muslims.
What Trump has done is the bitter truth.

Unsupportive Americans will ensure it ends up badly anyways.

Canada took in Trump rejects and Quebec paid dearly for it, Africans have exported their low IQs to the west and most whites got infected without knowing it. Go Trump!! next should be Nigerian politicians.
Buhari my Guy man ran to the UK, trump for detain am for JFK airport. grin grin grin
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by jpphilips(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
deleo16:
The question I always ask why don't the Nigeria Muslims that travel abroad go to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, e. t. c less troubled states and live there . Why are the refugee moving in to Europe instead of Saudi Arabia and. the likes ?

That's what they do actually, I am surprised a Dantatata will be in the US, most of them prefer the Emirates where they bang the floor together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.