Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help (41469 Views)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by refreshrate: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
tripoli007:

oga zubby I ready pay her flight ticket to come back home ohh,make she collect her transfer and forward her transcript to any Nigerian university .. we are all in this together ,if possible trump place an embargo on Nigeria

Abeg the plane land for north she fit continue for bayero university or ABU

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by ifyseun: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
I'm happy Trumph is making the muslims uncomfortable...they felt they owned the world...they need a taste of their own medicine...

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by oyetpel(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Stüpid girl, this was what Sir Mo Farah also said, before they explain what the executive order to ban people travelling from war torn Muslim country really is.

I can't believe this atüpid girl call a whole POTUS 'wacko', you are a foöl Hanna Dantata.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by tripoli007(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2017
refreshrate:

Abeg the plane land for north she fit continue for bayero university or ABU

with all the millions of wealth there family has acquired, yet they can't do nothing for common northerners not even in Nigeria at large.. I just wish say all this developed countries will ban Nigerians from coming into there country ,make we all gather dey here dey look ourselves.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by czaratwork: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Panama papers scandal still dey follow her family she dey make mouth. it is only in naija. make dem deport her come home. him father and uncle(dantata and dangote) have stripped nigeria of all its resources.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by lielbree: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Tolupage:
How I wish Trump could just ban every Nigerian politician and relatives.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by chiwuike20: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Best way to curb terrorism - get rid of its source.

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Elxandre(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:

That doesn't make it right. Majority of Germans supported Hitler , does that make Holocaust right? He will end up agitating the whole world which will ultimately affect me, by the way he lost the popular vote
He'll end up agitating the world because Americans are senseless and unsupportive.

I even saw them chanting "let them in"

Just look at what France has become. Regular terrorist attacks all from Muslims.
What Trump has done is the bitter truth.

Unsupportive Americans will ensure it ends up badly anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by darlenese(f): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Sharap there ! Nonsense

Come back to your country ,

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Alphasoar(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Tolupage:
How I wish Trump could just ban every Nigerian politician and relatives.
Mehn, you just WISHED the WISH of the gods!
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by praise2009: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Hannatu you can pm,would see how to go about it. Take care Regards gbengatemitope@gmail.com
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2017
Does Hannatu look like a terrorist? undecided

If your daughter converts to a muslim and studies in the best university in america, will you tell her to go to iraq? undecided
dragonking3:
Keep quiet.. Where is the love when over 200 Christians were killed in southern kaduna? Where is the love were Christian girls are kidnapped, forced to change religion to Islam and forcefully married? Am sure you support all these right? angry
Let them go to their fellow Islamic countries if Truely Islam is peaceful. .
Nobody wants terrorists, even Saudi Arabia banned fellow Muslims from Syria. .
Go and cry about that first and leave Trump alone.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by babyx(f): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2017
Hilarious grin grin grin but i agree with u oh jare

ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,
Your family donated large chunk of money to foist the stubborn economic terrorist we have as President of Nigeria now.
What business do you have hiding in Maryland when we have Universities here?
Please return. As a matter of fact, I am forwarding your name through Trump's Twitter handle.

No family member of any APC politician should be studying or getting medical help outside Nigeria.
I believe in one Nigeria.
If the sons and daughters of Indimi, Dantata, Dangote and Dan Fulani are outside Nigeria, is it the Almajirirs left at home that will make Nigeria great?

Not to sound sensitive here but Mr. CramJones,
How many daughters of the Northern elites are you following on Facebook?
And the big question is WHY?

grin Ozoigbondu Don enter trouble today.
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by dragonking3: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Does Hannatu look like a terrorist? undecided

If your daughter converts to a muslim and studies in the best university in america, will you tell her to go to iraq? undecided
She already called the number 1 president of the world a wacko. That sounds like a terrorist already. .Lets her go to Afghanistan and study in her Muslim country nobody will stop her.. Like I said leave Trump alone, focus on why Saudi Arabia banned Muslims from Syria from entering..

4 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Hypocrite! don't you insult your president too? That means you are also a terrorist. And you didn't answer my question, If your daughter converts to a muslim and studies in the best university in america, will you tell her to go to iraq or Afghanistan? undecided
dragonking3:
She already called the number 1 president of the world a wacko. That sounds like a terrorist already. .Lets her go to Afghanistan and study in her Muslim country nobody will stop her.. Like I said leave Trump alone, focus on why Saudi Arabia banned Muslims from Syria from entering..
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by emmyseg(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2017
cramjones:
Alhaji Dantata's daughter. Dr. Hanatu Dantata, who is currently studying for an MBA at Johns Hopkins University, cried out on Facebook today on Trump ban! She vowed to exit the U.S and pleaded for an immigration attorney to help her navigate through these immigration storms to complete her studies and exit the United States with her two kids.

The panic on Trump ban is sending shockwaves to many Nigerians living in the United States (both legally and illegally!

-CramJones
please come back home......lol, hanatu
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by dragonking3: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Hypocrite! don't you insult your president too? That means you are also a terrorist. And you didn't answer my question, If your daughter converts to a muslim and studies in the best university in america, will you tell her to go to iraq or Afghanistan? undecided
Shut up.. The President is being insulted Now because he entered through campaigns insulting a fellow Christian president just to gain power. .As you lay your bed so you shall lie on it..Muslims are being paid back in their own coins so you are the hypocrite here.. I repeat, focus on Saudi Arabia banning Muslims from Syria and leave Trump alone.

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Ecosystem4u: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2017
F**king come home who the heck minds u
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Viktor1983(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2017
cramjones:
Alhaji Dantata's daughter. Dr. Hanatu Dantata, who is currently studying for an MBA at Johns Hopkins University, cried out on Facebook today on Trump ban! She vowed to exit the U.S and pleaded for an immigration attorney to help her navigate through these immigration storms to complete her studies and exit the United States with her two kids.

The panic on Trump ban is sending shockwaves to many Nigerians living in the United States (both legally and illegally!

-CramJones

She needs to get back to her village and practice Her religion thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2017
You talk like a 5 year old, I just wasted my time having a conversation with you, have a lovely day.
dragonking3:
Shut up.. The President is being insulted Now because he entered through campaigns insulting a fellow Christian president just to gain power. .As you lay your bed so you shall lie on it..Muslims are being paid back in their own coins so you are the hypocrite here.. I repeat, focus on Saudi Arabia banning Muslims from Syria and leave Trump alone.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2017
tongue

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by 400billionman: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hello Miss Hanna,
Your family donated large chunk of money to foist the stubborn economic terrorist we have as President of Nigeria now.
What business do you have hiding in Maryland when we have Universities here?
Please return. As a matter of fact, I am forwarding your name through Trump's Twitter handle.

No family member of any APC politician should be studying or getting medical help outside Nigeria.
I believe in one Nigeria.
If the sons and daughters of Indimi, Dantata, Dangote and Dan Fulani are outside Nigeria, is it the Almajirirs left at home that will make Nigeria great?

Not to sound sensitive here but Mr. CramJones,
How many daughters of the Northern elites are you following on Facebook?
And the big question is WHY?

grin Ozoigbondu Don enter trouble today.

You are not only funny but crazy..
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by JuneOctober(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Cries for what? Help? What help?
Your fathers and uncles don't value our educational system here and don't want to improve it in any way. All they are interested in is the money flowing into their hands at the expense of others. If our educational system was excellent, would you or others fly like a bird outside the country. It's because of the epileptic standard of education over here that makes you flee from your country. Average Nigerians who can't do that just sit here enduring the mess.
Once countries starts chasing non-citizens out or disapprove them studying in their country, the selfish people will now start reasoning cos they are aware their kids will feel the stings of their nonchalant attitude to important things

Do come home before they bundle you up and project you like a rocket to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by deleo16(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2017
The question I always ask why don't the Nigeria Muslims that travel abroad go to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, e. t. c less troubled states and live there . Why are the refugee moving in to Europe instead of Saudi Arabia and. the likes ?
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by dragonking3: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
You talk like a 5 year old, I just wasted my time having a conversation with you, have a lovely day.
Hehe..you are silent now.. When Muslims do evil to Christians it is seen as okay but when Christians return the favor, you lots open your wide mouths up and down. Nobody sends your opinion, if you love them Muslims so much start a campaign and protest the Saudi Arabia ban on Muslims from Syria ..Do that then I take you seriously. .if not, you are nothing but a hypocrite who love to see Christians suffer in the hands of these people
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by jsb(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2017
If Nigeria is too dirty for you relocate to Saudi .Dubai.Iran.Iraq.or Islamic Republic Of Gambia ..Trump is only trying to protect his country men from fulani herdsmen.afterall the ones here are said to be from Libya. Senegal and bla bla by Uncles in position of power..

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Kingspin(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2017
Killing of non Muslim's did not start today and where was she then?
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by ameh99: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2017
thank God for Trump......my sincere advice for you is come back home.....so together we can witness the bomb blast and corruption together grin

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Lsofdk(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
You don't make an iota of sense, how is she going to better Nigeria without gaining advance knowledge abroad, there's nothing here in Nigeria, our knowledge are limited here, no advance technology to expand our knowledge to make the country great. So if everyone come back to Nigeria without gaining any knowledge from there, Nigeria won't move anywhere, Nigeria will be stagnant. undecided
Are you saying, Nigerians leaving the country to school abroad will make Nigeria great undecided
Perhaps we should all relocate, acquire knowledge, return and make Nigeria great undecided
Think before you type miss
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by MrMontella(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:
Is Nigeria part of the countries Trump is trumping? But the lady is in one of the best University in the world, highly rated.
We must all condemn Mr Trump nationalist acts, it may spell doom for the world. Student of history will agree that nationalism started both World war 1 and World war 2.
I also detest Trump generalisation, you can't call a whole country bad, there are good and bad elements in every country
21 century Hitler..
Re: Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2017
The people that graduated here, what have they contributed to the society? Nothing! The people that have lived in Nigeria for donkey years what have they contributed to make Nigeria great, Nothing!
Even you, was have you contributed Nothing! same goes to me. So I know what I'm saying Mister! tongue
Lsofdk:
Are you saying, Nigerians leaving the country to school abroad will make Nigeria great undecided
Perhaps we should all relocate, acquire knowledge, return and make Nigeria great undecided
Think before you type miss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.