Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence (2307 Views)

Garba Shehu Backs Danjuma’s Call For Self-defence / Danjuma's Self Defence Call On Nigerians 'Shocking, Scary' - Presidency / Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by Jaftee(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2017
A Facebook user shared this about the ceaseless attacks by Fulani Armed Terrorist targeting the Southern Kaduna Christians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by adadike281(f): 12:39am On Jan 31, 2017
Thk Goodness! Christians are waking up. Do Fulani herdsmen think that Christians don't know how to arm or defend themselves? Way to go southern Kaduna youths, I am praying for u.

13 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by cheruv: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Can you imagineshocked
So our armed forces is now being used to solely protect foreigners isn't it shockedshocked

All Christian tribes in Nigeria hear me angry

Kulie...were ota na mpam...chebe onwe unu site n'aka ndi ngagharia..la ha n'iyi...atupurula ndi agha naijiria onu,ha bia igbochi unu,gbukota ha na ndi ngagharia nihi na o ha nākwado ha.
Naijiria agaghi azo unu..naani unu gāzo onwe unu. Zuo umu unu na nka agha..otu eshi ejide egbe. Me ka ha ghota na ya na ha anonyeghuru onwe ha,o nweghi onye gānonyere ha
Udo Yeshua diri unu

Thats the msg I've for Nigerian Christians

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by AllTheWayUp: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin

Buhari and Hell Rufai will rot in hell

Christians in southern kaduna have decided to arm and defend themselves against the satanic fulani herdsmen yet the Buhari led federal government sent soldiers to arrest innocent Southern Kaduna natives for arming themselves against the marauding and satanic fulani Herdsmen which Buhari the Evil bastard is their grand patron.

God help and protect we Christians in Nigeria from the systematic and deliberate genocide being carried out against Christians all across Nigeria under the watchful eyes of the Buhari led Federal Government.

DSS, Buhari, Sultan of Sokoto, National Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs,Fulani Herdsmen, MURIC, the Nigerian Army and Hell Rufai can all quote me loud and clear

8 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by Funlordmania: 1:13am On Jan 31, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

Buhari and Hell Rufai will rot hell

Christians in southern kaduna have decided to arm and defend themselves against the satanic fulani herdsmen yet the Buhari led federal government sent soldiers to arrest innocent Southern Kaduna natives for arming themselves against the marauding and satanic fulani Herdsmen which Buhari the Evil bastard is their grand patron.

God help us in Nigeria

What is wrong with you? So when buhari and el rufai gave executive orders to slaughter and jail those barbaric zakzaky led shiite terrorists that have been killing and oppressing young nigerians like you in zaria and kaduna for years they were catholics then I guess?

And there were no attacks from herdsmen during obasanjo or yaradua or ebeles time I'm sure? It just began in 2015 in the history of nigeria it seems? There really is no need engaging a confused child such as yourself! Good luck with your hate and myopic views!

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by mykeljosef: 1:59am On Jan 31, 2017
hmnnn..

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by owobokiri(m): 2:02am On Jan 31, 2017
It is now a norm for the fulani military to take sides with their brothers at every confrontation with other ethnic groups. This has been happening for sometime in the east with nobody paying attention untill the Jos crises brought the practice to the front burner. . How Nigerians allowed these guys to flood the military, the custom service, the immigration, the air-force and now the police with their own both the educated and the start illiterates beats me. This is a recipe for disaster. If the people cant trust the uniformed men then all hope is lost. It should be a very important task to rescue the soul of the Nigerian military from the hands of one or two ethnic groups who see that organisation as their birthright.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by Atiku2019: 3:42am On Jan 31, 2017
cheruv:
Can you imagineshocked
So our armed forces is now being used to solely protect foreigners isn't it shockedshocked

All Christian tribes in Nigeria hear me angry

Kulie...were ota na mpam...chebe onwe unu site n'aka ndi ngagharia..la ha n'iyi...atupurula ndi agha naijiria onu,ha bia igbochi unu,gbukota ha na ndi ngagharia nihi na o ha nākwado ha.
Naijiria agaghi azo unu..naani unu gāzo onwe unu. Zuo umu unu na nka agha..otu eshi ejide egbe. Me ka ha ghota na ya na ha anonyeghuru onwe ha,o nweghi onye gānonyere ha
Udo Yeshua diri unu

Thats the msg I've for Nigerian Christians

Your message is for Igbo Christians... Stop Segregating Mr Man grin grin
Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by kally32(m): 3:55am On Jan 31, 2017
This is why the call for self defense is justifiable and urgent. We can't trust on our security agents. In fact sometimes herds men disguise as them to perpetuate the attack. The end of their injustice is near.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by tit(f): 4:15am On Jan 31, 2017
Funlordmania:

You are just a senseless kid! I'm sure you were at the meeting when buhari SENT the soldiers I guess? Since you are his chief protocol officer? Spewing baseless lies in order to gain meaningless likes must be considered as an achievement in your home town hence why you need the validation so much!

By the way I'm a christian...not just a stupid one like you! Now kindly GET LOST!

Buhari na your papa?
You follow am dey drink tea for london?
Abii you dey suffer hungry and malaria for Ungwoku?
WETIN CONCERN YOU?
comot for road jooo

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by Sibrah: 4:39am On Jan 31, 2017
Funlordmania:

What is wrong with you? So when buhari and el rufai gave executive orders to slaughter and jail those barbaric zakzaky led shiite terrorists that have been killing and oppressing young nigerians like you in zaria and kaduna for years they were catholics then I guess?

And there were no attacks from herdsmen during obasanjo or yaradua or ebeles time I'm sure? It just began in 2015 in the history of nigeria it seems? There really is no need engaging a confused child such as yourself! Good luck with your hate and myopic views!
Are you saying Buratai contacted Buhari/El Rufai before defending himself against the shi'ites members?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by momentarylapse: 5:29am On Jan 31, 2017
tit:

Buhari na your papa?
You follow am dey drink tea for london?
Abii you dey suffer hungry and malaria for Ungwoku?
WETIN CONCERN YOU?
comot for road jooo

Your foolishness is quite evident from your post! So he has to drink tea with the president to make a valid point? And if someone afflicted by malaria can reason better than you that is fit what does that mean you are suffering from? Olodoism? Just kindly go back to the romance section where nitwits like you matter

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 31, 2017
nice. one

more christian leaders should speak out

grabs AK and Bible cool

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by EternalTruths: 6:41am On Jan 31, 2017
There is a fake Nigerian military created by Buhari to help Fulani herdsmen whenever they meet resistance.

Pls, kill any military personnel that arrests any local defending his town.

Kill those fake military personnel in army uniforms.

Seize their ID cards.

9 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by sanandreas(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Let everyone be vigilant. There have been cases of the military aiding the Fulani terror squad.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by aishatu19(f): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2017
Kumunyi
Oyedepo
Adeboye
Mere Comissioner
Dogara

I hope you people are hearing ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by SalamRushdie: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Funlordmania:

Are you sick , what executive order , everyone knows Buhari only carried out a sunni agenda of murdering shias whose doctrine they dont agree with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by 30pence: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Jaftee:
A Facebook user shared this about the ceaseless attacks by Fulani Armed Terrorist targeting the Southern Kaduna Christians.

Hmmm.......
speechless !
Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by ZeroTolerance: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2017
The military and government are in full support of the herdsmen. Full support!
Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2017
K
Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Yes, its about time we all fight back, anybody on our way we should fight them too. Make it a fight to kill not to cause body harm oooh but to kill
Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by Alfranco(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2017
kally32:
This is why the call for self defense is justifiable and urgent. We can't trust on our security agents. In fact sometimes herds men disguise as them to perpetuate the attack. The end of their injustice is near.

It will no longer be business as usual. God Himself is done with their evil on the people. Their cup of evil is full to the brim and spilling. They will be taking a sip from it henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by Jaftee(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2017
Funlordmania:

You mean the unjustified massacre of Shiites, if I have the feelings that you are celebrating this killing, what will stop me from believing that you are celebrating the dead of non-Muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by stonemasonn: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2017
Funlordmania:

Haba why lie on El Zakzaky and his followers, who did they kill in Zaria and Kaduna? There is no fear of God in you, El Rufai and even Buhari. SMH
Re: Southern Kaduna Update: How Soldiers Meddle With Self Defence by forgiveness: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Na wa ooooooo. Self Defense now na sin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor / Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths / Sammy Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.