Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ways To Keep A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Keep A Woman (3739 Views)

Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by babyfaceafrica: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2017
You can't satisfy them...if you like do everything for them...if they will leave you.they will....very unpredictable gender!!!!!
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by torqque7(m): 1:14am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol where is this fake sweetheart,oya Jodha come o..this is the new thread,oya come and learn a few things for ur new boo who isn't stingy grin..if u are still after his money alone,he will divorce you too...so better CHANGE
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2017
fergieboy:
You want to keep a woman
Then careless about her
Don't give a hoot about her
Unseriousness does the trick too
Women ate one wierd creature
Somehow, but is not the best bet...
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
You can't satisfy them...if you like do everything for them...if they will leave you.they will....very unpredictable gender!!!!!
Lmao!
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 6:46am On Feb 04, 2017
torqque7:
Lol where is this fake sweetheart,oya Jodha come o..this is the new thread,oya come and learn a few things for ur new boo who isn't stingy grin..if u are still after his money alone,he will divorce you too...so better CHANGE
Yes O! #LetChangeBeginWithYou

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by Jodha(f): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Ways to keep a woman? grin. We should prolly go to another thread cause you do not obviously know how to keep a woman...

After divorcing me, yhu shamelessly brought me to a "ways to keep a woman" thread... Chai you're just heartless sad

And as for my dream man, I've not found him yet but I know Aww find him one day cry my dream. Guy will never divorce me... If nah swear yhu dhey swear for me... Back to sender grin grin

I hope enough mosquitos bit yhu last night... grin smiley
torqque7:
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by torqque7(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Jodha:
Ways to keep a woman? grin. We should prolly go to another thread cause you do not obviously know how to keep a woman...

After divorcing me, yhu shamelessly brought me to a "ways to keep a woman" thread... Chai you're just heartless sad

And as for my dream man, I've not found him yet but I know Aww find him one day cry my dream. Guy will never divorce me... If nah swear yhu dhey swear for me... Back to sender grin grin

shocked shocked Ha please every woman needs to come with her own manual on how to understand me..no be U divorce me?all I did was accept and sign the paperwork so u can be free now u blame me and say I divorced u? I am not understanding again o lol.

Ignore the name of the thread grin it's the information in it that counts,hear people's opinions and ur fellow females so u can learn a few things. I can't swear for u now u r still my sweetheart even if we are divorced so I'll not wish u harm like u wish me grin kiss..lol see as u even want mosquitos to eat me up haha but they did small sha cry,I guess the came to bite me so u cud be happy.

So uv not found ur dream man yet? shocked so who u come the flaunt for me as ur new boo with plenty money now? u stubborn sha o.
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
torqque7:

shocked shocked Ha please every woman needs to come with her own manual on how to understand me..no be U divorce me?all I did was accept and sign the paperwork so u can be free now u blame me and say I divorced u? I am not understanding again o lol.

Ignore the name of the thread grin it's the information in it that counts,hear people's opinions and ur fellow females so u can learn a few things. I can't swear for u now u r still my sweetheart even if we are divorced so I'll not wish u harm like u wish me grin kiss..lol see as u even want mosquitos to eat me up haha but they did small sha cry,I guess the came to bite me so u cud be happy.

So uv not found ur dream man yet? shocked so who u come the flaunt for me as ur new boo with plenty money now? u stubborn sha o.
Thumb Up!

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by torqque7(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
yusluvad:
Yes O! #LetChangeBeginWithYou

My brother help me tell her and all these females o cos e be like say them need extra lessons for the matter..cc Jodha cc Rinsola32

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Jodha:

Chai! You are not nice at all. . .

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by Rinsola32(f): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
torqque7:

My brother help me tell her and all these females o cos e be like say them need extra lessons for the matter..cc Jodha cc Rinsola32

Which lessons? You should be the number one to enrol for it. #ChangeBeginsWithYou

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by Rinsola32(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Jodha:

Lol...mosquito don bite am even before you talk a.d you come make am worse when you decided to send your own battalion of mosquito to him grin
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Rinsola32:

Lol...mosquito don bite am even before you talk a.d you come make am worse when you decided to send your own battalion of mosquito to him grin
Ah! Ah!! Ah!!!
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by Jodha(f): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfterEarth:
Just provide her need.

Then Love her and show her care.

Giving her money/gifts plays a bigger role too.

Because if you're stingy to your woman, she won't really tell you, but right inside of her, she dosen't like it.

That's why some dudes always say : If you don't have money don't bother chyking a woman.

It dosen't mean money is the only thing that can keep us.

Showing us happiness as well .. Does the magic.
Giving us some space and not stalking us every minute of the day trying to ask us How are you love? And at the end of the conversation you say : I love you

To me it sucks, especially doing it everyday.

Learn to give us space .. Don't come near.

Again, sending us funny love text messages plays a good role too.

It's romantic when you send a 100 words love text messages than calling us often... Yesss!!!!!

Maybe on her BD, try to send her 5 different love BD messages!

I wish I could continue ..

Atar girl... Yhu typed my mind totally... smiley
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by AfterEarth(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jodha:

Atar girl... Yhu typed my mind totally... smiley
hehehe .. Glad I did smiley
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by Jodha(f): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
yusluvad:
Chai! You are not nice at all. . .

I'm the nicest person yhu could ever come across... (that's if yhu get on my good book)... Do not be quick to judge people...

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Jodha:

I'm the nicest person yhu could ever come across... (that's if yhu get on my good book)... Do not be quick to judge people...
Nice One! I Got U!!!
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 5:13am On Feb 07, 2017
More Ideas Please!
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 5:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Ways To Keep A Woman by yusluvad(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
*Free 100 tokens - 10$* �
� *AIRDROP*
� *Free 100 tokens ($10)*
� *+100 ($10)* �
�Market- Binance

� *Airdrop* Link:

*Required tools:*
Get free 100 TWT by install and create on your phone !

*How to join :*

1. Install The Wallet Here
2. Create Wallet on
3. Done

*Note* : _if you already installed trust wallet, just update your apps and click this link

to get 100 for reward_ !

WhatsApp me via the number on my signature to get the link for free... Note this Coin is already on exchange so there's nothing to worry about...

(1) (2) (Reply)

(pics) See Why Ahmed Musa Divorced Wife, See The Pretty Girl He Wants To Marry / How To Initiate Sex With Your Spouse / Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.