Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. (4558 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Have You Ever Dated Someone That Is 100 Percent Perfect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by 190: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
Well mine has been smooth and running and sweet~
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by oyewolejos(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2009
Dated an intelligent,ever busy one from Feb-June but it didn't click cos of distance.she's base in Lagos while am an Abuja Mafia.She travelled to US for her studies and fortunately am going to US in January for studies too.I still , her but you never can tell what will happen in OBAMALAND.Don't dare ask for her name.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by hzuka: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
[Bro, no matter how someone try to get a nigeria girl in Uk
you will have to pass through stress and eventually give up.
This is what i personally thought and have heard from friends.

Bro, a word of advice i wouldn't advice you to go for a student.
may work may not. go for someone like student and worker at the
same time or has been here for some time. dating nigeria student
in my own opinion is a waste of time. please no insult on me am
just saying my part as would also say yours.

Good luck anyway !

Good advice.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
subscribing . . .
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by koolchicco: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
deji2009:

Bro, no matter how someone try to get a nigeria girl in Uk
you will have to pass through stress and eventually give up.
This is what i personally thought and have heard from friends.

Bro, a word of advice i wouldn't advice you to go for a student.
may work may not. go for someone like student and worker at the
same time or has been here for some time.
dating nigeria student
in my own opinion is a waste of time.
please no insult on me am
just saying my part as would also say yours.

Good luck anyway !

Good Advice, but I don't see the diff btween the two (student and working class), as long as she's a naija babe. Ol' Boi. .! lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by whitesturd(f): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2009
No i ve not.but im thinking of dating sumone. undecided undecided grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by SeanT21(f): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
YES.We met in the fashion section.Wonderful friends now. Wish him all the best. Beautiful soul..
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Rhymez(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
Hmmm I wish I will date but nobody is real here.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by koolchicco: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2009
Why would I. . . I dey craze?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Czarskit(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2009
. . .I had an affair with Moyola for two years, dumped her for Platinum who I also ditched for Gabry when I went to Malaysia. . .I returned to Naija and had a nice time with y-me and patwhizkid. . . I also had an affair with thoniaslim but we went our seperate ways when she found out about my relationship with michelin89. . .etc

I'll update when I return from dinner with Sweetpie. . .  smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
yeees, but i will not say the story, i met him her on board *see all them gbeboruns*
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by sexyLeamon(f): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2009
even if I have, Y would I want to share that here? just childish.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by uniqlo(f): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
'
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by koolchicco: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
uniqlo:

I haven't either, but i'm looking! hmmmm smiley

Newbie, u got registered just yesterday and tday you're already 'looking'? Chei, odikwagi oku!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 06, 2009
@ Topic

wld be nice if the chics on ere all had photos
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by CyberG: 2:10am On Dec 06, 2009
koolchicco:

Newbie, u got registered just yesterday and tday you're already 'looking'? Chei, odikwagi oku!

NLand date might be fun and nice but who knows? Kool. . .let her alone now at least you don marry! tongue tongue

uniqlo:

I haven't either, but i'm looking! hmmmm smiley

We (those who don't live in UK) only hear things about you ladies. . .but kai. . .I wan "troubleshoot" ooo grin

Adrenaline:

@ Topic

wld be nice if the chics on ere all had photos

Tell them abeg! smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Pharoh: 2:47am On Dec 06, 2009
whitesturd:

No i ve not.but im thinking of dating sumone. undecided undecided grin

Just passing beside this comment with my pen and dairy grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by r231(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2009
hmmmm interesting
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
Czarskit:

. . .I had an affair with Moyola for two years, dumped her for Platinum who I also ditched for Gabry when I went to Malaysia. . .I returned to Naija and had a nice time with y-me and patwhizkid. . . I also had an affair with thoniaslim but we went our seperate ways when she found out about my relationship with michelin89. . .etc

U yeye boy! grin tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2009
Czarskit:

If you wanna crack up dumb jokes do you mind excluding thoniaslim's name?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Pweety4me(f): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Sweet just be straight up and tell us wats on ur mind. . .r u considering dating some1 here?. . . cheesy undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Pharoh: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2009
^^ Sweet is engaged now i guess tongue [size=1pt]but you, though i would like to doubt that pics sha [/size] cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Pweety4me(f): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
^Hmm well u r free believe watever u like sweets. . . wink tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Pharoh: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2009
^^ My name is not [b]thomas na [/b]but it sure looks too good to be true. tongue I don't mind further evidence sha grin [size=1pt]I like better thing na but not a wild goose chase sha[/size] cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Pweety4me(f): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2009
:-x
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Pharoh: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
why that? lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Frimoore(m): 1:29am On Dec 07, 2009
Czarskit:

I'll update when I return from dinner with Sweetpie. . . smiley

Please i beg u in d name of God, dont associate Michelin89 with this! sad
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by patwhizkid(f): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2009
Czarskit. . .plz yur joke is quite too expensive man! Next time. . .watch it!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2009
yes I have, but am not sharing my story.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Tcharged: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2009
Are we supposed to come back to NL to report everything we do outside NL?
If and when I do, I won't tell.
Childish!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by sexyZee(f): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2009
^^^seconded
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by foyeks2001(f): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn
dont know, cant say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Village Chief Told Me I Look Like Chris Brown(pics) / 19years Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (see Photos) / Couples Caught Having Sexx On A Road In Taiwan By Googlemaps Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.