Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. (4557 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Have You Ever Dated Someone That Is 100 Percent Perfect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by platinumnk(f): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
Czarskit:

. . .I had an affair with Moyola for two years, dumped her for Platinum who I also ditched for Gabry when I went to Malaysia. . .I returned to Naija and had a nice time with y-me and patwhizkid. . . I also had an affair with thoniaslim but we went our seperate ways when she found out about my relationship with michelin89. . .etc

I'll update when I return from dinner with Sweetpie. . . smiley

hahahahaahahha grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
any real NL relationships? enough of the jokes jare. . .
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Flavio: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
rite ok, next,
I think amaka is still recovering from the adrenaline experience, thats why she aint online, lol,

so I think it'l be jus me and you platinumuk, just me and you in the world alone 2nite,
let me take control, let me make you feel like a real special woman, make you feel good deep inside, make u feel like you'v never ever felt,
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
Yes actually, we're married now smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Igwe9(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
ibkaye:

eyah, that's lovely smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Flavio: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
@platinum uk,

baby im waiting for you upstairs in the penthouse, ***, candles burning, roses in the bath tub, wine still chilling, lol

, marvin gaye oooozing out of the surround sound system.,, getting u ready for some 5exual healing,

*****still waiting and picturing undressing u,
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by platinumnk(f): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
adrenline and flavio- i made us a room here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-363212.0.html
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by oloshi1: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
ibkaye:

ibukun? what the heck are you doing here? oya, go back to play with seant on board game now, before i flog yu!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by henryhemon(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2009
Yes and we're still together n very soon,
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Pweety4me(f): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
^Yea sweetheart. . . grin tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Pharoh: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
What is going on here? grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by sweetpie23: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
read tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by 190: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2009
well myself and plat used 2 go out till she was stolen 4rm me in the subsquent order

1, oxone
2, theseeker (and she regretted leavin me for him)
and now
puskin (Puskin whereva u are,leave my woman for me~)
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by sweetpie23: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
190:

well myself and plat used 2 go out till she was stolen 4rm me in the subsquent order

1, oxone
2, theseeker (and she regretted leavin me for him)
and now
puskin (Puskin whereva u are,leave my woman for me~)
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by platinumnk(f): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2009
^^ Dont mind him biko tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
how funny shocked shocked :olanders r just dodging n usin style style,nobody is ready 2 share dia personal experience. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by ayettymama(f): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2010
OP didnt say share ur fantasy stories here!!

monkeys

i would also like to know if anyone has hooked up wiv sumone on nl??

and wtf possesed them to do it!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
btw, where is flavio? undecided embarassed
i miss him, gosh he used to keep me rolling over with laughter.
lalala!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by smooooooth: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
ayettymama:

OP didnt say share your fantasy stories here!!

monkeys

i would also like to know if anyone has hooked up wiv sumone on nl??

and wtf possesed them to do it!!

i love that part.  cheesy

but i am surprised u've not dated anyone hia

cos u have a reputation of dating monkeys

where ever ya go.  lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Ben13: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
lol
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by ayettymama(f): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
smoooth

i dont no u from adam

you dont no me from nowhere

so get off my case

i dont no why ur busy chasin me arnd

like a lost puppy

go find another master- dogg

i dont have time

this is the last time i will dignify ur pathetic self with a response

you f.o.o.l

dont u have better things to do than follow me arnd nairaland?? no- i guess not
kmt oloriburuku aburo oloshi
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by tbaba83(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
yep still dating sumone from nairaland although its a long distance tin. uk===usa romance tin. we see 2wice a year
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by r231(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
tbaba83:

yep still dating sumone from nairaland although its a long distance tin. uk===usa romance tin. we see 2wice a year

cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by RecentPost: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
I wanted to invite THE AMAKA but that big head OGIDIBOY turned down my proposal
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by sweetcoint(f): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
@topic: yes, n we are still 2gedes
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Fearcom(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
aight . . .i'm dating a nairalander whose user name begins with an e(real name and identity witheld)She's kool. . . .and really sexy. . . . .and sweet . . . .reserved. . . . and so level headed(never knew some NL ladies are the bomb!. . .well. . .at least she is. . .)baby,this is for you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by ayettymama(f): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2010
tbaba did u actually meet ur gf on nairaland??
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
@fear.com good 4 u,ure rilly soundin in love,but i hope ur love will last even afta vals cool cool cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
Why would anyone decent want to kiss and tell?

Some of us actually do have a life outside Nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by ayettymama(f): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
its not kissin and tellin if u sayin u met ur gf on nairaland??

aint nuffin wrong with it. . . . . .

i think
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by tbaba83(m): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

tbaba did u actually meet your gf on nairaland??
yep yep. shes Gorgeous
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. by TeeJay6(m): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2010
tbaba83:

yep yep. shes Gorgeous
ya she fyne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Women Still S.e.xxxx Objects? / Cute Romantic Names To Call Your Girlfriend / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.