Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED (13558 Views)

We’ve Recovered Stolen Trillions Of Naira, Buhari Boasts / We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by deelaw4mp: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
This man would never stop lying

For dishing out that sensible information to Nigerian and you called it lie. Something is eating up your brain.
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by seguno2: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2017
deelaw4mp:
Kudos to HMIC for this sensitive and detailed information. Terrorism can't be won alone by the military, the collective effort of Nigerians and the military remain the most strategic way to end terrorism in the country.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Buhari and other APC people did not believe the need for collective effort until May 29, 2015.
Or you did not read the news before then?
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by seguno2: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Funlordmania:
Classified? For a situation that your main man buhari has already admitted has been dealt with? Even the nigerian army has admitted victory in its war against boko haram? So what are they classifying?.

Since the war was only won TECHNICALLY, we can assume that the documents are only classified TECHNICALLY.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by bolajoko007: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2017
They are just deceiving their self. [quote author=Progressive1 post=53314931][/quote]
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by RZArecta(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2017
Funlordmania:

Almost 15 lines filled with misinformation,lies and all sorts of painment and you made not 1 iota of sense? Abeg just get out from this place!
the post isn't meant for zombies and brainless dolts sir cool

1 Like

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Funlordmania: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2017
RZArecta:
the post isn't meant for zombies and brainless dolts sir cool

See as e don pain the mumu? Don't stop crying abeg......LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Firefire(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2017
bolajoko007:
We really need to be informed, Alhaji Lai Muhammad is really a respectable man, let appreciate it and give him our total support, don't let hatred control you..

tongue Thanks bro.

How I wish I can let go of my hatred for Alh Lie, embarassed I can only be able to do this once he apologize for his past hatred, malicious and wicked propaganda against the last administration.
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Firefire(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2017
seguno2:

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Buhari and other APC people did not believe the need for collective effort until May 29, 2015.
Or you did not read the news before then?

The root of bitterness (Gbongbo Ikoro) sown by APC while in opposition, is now a fully matured trees.

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by menwongo(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Funlordmania:

Are you high? What then is his job then as the MINISTER OF INFORMATION?

You must be clueless to spite this rubbish.
So there is no classified files again.
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by lordyugo: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Such massive uncontrollable wailing!

Guess the region this poster is from correctly and win a carton of freshly harvested ugwu leaves.

u really are a perfect depiction of a simpleton.
kudos to those great igbo ppl tormenting u in real life that u jump vigorously from thread to thread jerking off on anything igbo ,makn a mockery of ur lineage
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Rockstar2014(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2017
It is rather unfortunate that nothing from this man is taken serious due to his propaganda nature.
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Codes151(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
This are classified documents

You don't need to say this out

You should have allowed us to win the war first

The the right agency will declassified it .

This is wrong Oga Lai

I don't support this
u don chop finish abi! I no c u for the other trend way your brotherS import pump action! Nothing do u! Comment as u like o, I no go talk today
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Sincere4u:
Didn't bother to read anything but what i wonder is how far those documents will go in stopping the endless bombings and killings.
Spot on.
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2017
we? undecided
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by erosimo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
This useless man has started again
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by erosimo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
This useless man has started again
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Corrinthians(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
lordyugo:

u really are a perfect depiction of a simpleton.
kudos to those great igbo ppl tormenting u in real life that u jump vigorously from thread to thread jerking off on anything igbo ,makn a mockery of ur lineage
Look at the grown aged yoot pouting his lips like a secondary school todler calling someone else a simpleton.

Pouting lips like a condensed beeyach. You should be locked up for displaying such gross gay tendencies. cheesy

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by lordyugo: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Look at the grown aged yoot pouting his lips like a secondary school todler calling someone else a simpleton.

Pouting lips like a condensed beeyach. You should be locked up for displaying such gross gay tendencies. cheesy

lool a grown man lukn at anoda mans lips, u really must hv enuf skeletons in ur closet gay.
hilarious weak childish jabs nd u wonder y I called u a simpleton
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by lordyugo: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
"Weak jabs" serve me just fine. Go look for someone else to have the mods throw behind bars. If you think i'd fall for your idiotic gimmicks, then you must be one of those who believe the sun rises out of Nnamdi Kanu's brutalised buthole. grin

Keep riding horses son.. After all, you are an ipob yoot. cheesy

yawns* always predictable with the cliché replies
really think u r a gay, u kp talking bout grown mans lips nd buttholes or mayb u r jus a troubled man
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by tinktanker: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
hero01:
nice one.
chai so u still fall for his lies
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Corrinthians(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
lordyugo:

yawns* always predictable with the cliché replies
really think u r a gay, u kp talking bout grown mans lips nd buttholes or mayb u r jus a troubled man
I will continue to be a rash on the intestines on Osus on nairaland and beyond, and it is too bad you cant scratch it no matter how itchy it feels.

Too bad there is nothing any Osu can do about it. grin

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by realchange255: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
HMIC.....remain the best minister ever in history of nigeria...no doubt
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by lordyugo: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
I will continue to be a rash on the intestines on Osus on nairaland and beyond, and it is too bad you cant scratch it no matter how itchy it feels.

Too bad there is nothing any Osu can do about it. grin

rash on the intestines?" "Too bad u cnt scratch it" looool sorry I used d world simpleton should hv said a nairaland clown.
Wat kind of unintelligent weak attempt to make a sadistic joke. U r a comic relief so nobody wants to do anything bout it, so oya go nd clown on anoda igbo thread
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by Corrinthians(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
lordyugo:

rash on the intestines?" "Too bad u cnt scratch it" looool sorry I used d world simpleton should hv said a nairaland clown.
Wat kind of unintelligent weak attempt to make a sadistic joke. U r a comic relief so nobody wants to do anything bout it, so oya go nd clown on anoda igbo thread
Just peeked through your profile to see i'm doing you such a huge favour paying you attention. Look at how those you quote ignore you like a **** grin

I think you must be a very lonely kid looking for whom to chit chat with and unfortunately, i did you the favour. cheesy

Mighty apologies.. Now go back to your lonliness. Bye. wink

Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by lordyugo: 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Just peeked through your profile to see i'm doing you such a huge favour paying you attention. Look at how those you quote ignore you like a **** grin

I think you must be a very lonely kid looking for whom to chit chat with and unfortunately, i did you the favour. cheesy

Mighty apologies.. Now go back to your lonliness. Bye. wink

gay keep peeping at my pics looool
nah homie my life dnt revolve around nairaland like urs, clowning frm thread to thread wit weak jabs. Oya clown once more
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by smartkester(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
This Lai Mohammed needs to be sat down on an electric chair. He should be eletrocuted maybe he would have some sense.he is full of craziest shit ever always bluffing. Last time i checked he faulted Goodluck Jonathan for the IDP bombing saying that Goodluck bought faulty jet,you can imagine shits.This guy needs to be in an assylum
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by RZArecta(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
Funlordmania:

See as e don pain the mumu? Don't stop crying abeg......LMFAO!
I'm sorry sir, I said this post isn't meant id1iots sir that's why you don't understand it cool
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by momentarylapse: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
RZArecta:
I'm sorry sir, I said this post isn't meant id1iots sir that's why you don't understand it cool

Based on my observation of both your posts you actually seem to be a bigget -idiot than the guy you quoted
Re: We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED by RZArecta(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
momentarylapse:

Based on my observation of both your posts you actually seem to be a bigget -idiot than the guy you quoted
please locate the nearest cattle ranch to you sir, it will be a convenient accomodation for people with your intellect. Thanks very much sir cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges / COVID-19: FG Says Chinese Doctors Still In Quarantine / Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.